User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unsolved problems in physics; arrow of time.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unsolved problems in physics; arrow of time.

Yes, this will be my thread about physics, where we all learn how to unravel the universe with reactions. You see, there is no past, there is no future, there is only now, and that is the present state of reactions. Think, if you will, there is only the way things are, yes? Where they are now, is because of where they were before, like your tracks in the sand, and, where they will go is down to your destination, as everything has a goal, and, if you are travelling you too had a goal. Due to something, you may change your goal, or, go back, except in physics there is no going back, is there, there is only regression. So, physics can be like hiking, if you will?

So, in our current problem, the arrow of time, we find that momentum of reactions will be relate to charge, and, charge will go a certain distance, as if you were kicking in the pool, where each kick will carry you a certain distance, then you will need to kick again, yes? Think of a caterpillar, it will also only be able to stretch a certain distance, before, well, another retraction is necessary. Like that, in an ever changing universe, we collect charge, and, release it as we process energy.

Now, these hood rats that come talking about things like entropy, casualty, randomness, are confused. There is nothing of the sort, if you observe determinism, okay? Determinism shows that there is only a certain way the energy will unravel, and, that is based on the tracks or kicks affecting where you land, up. No, the leopard nor the swimmer never stop moving, somewhere. This is energy pulsing everywhere and merely changing forms. But, when you freeze something, you will stop reactions, for a while. This is linked to heat and motion - there is no heat and motion in something frozen.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (09-30-2018)

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,650x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earthly physics is a strict science. Astro physics, Cosmology, whatever you want to call it is a joke based upon our observance of a fraction of a percent of the universe and best of all:
    Missing 90% of the mass of that the universe should have based upon your numbers? No problem. Just make up unconfirmable dark matter. LOL

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 661
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,498x in 1,842 Posts
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    recommended reading: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/64582.Chaos

"Somehow, after all, as the universe ebbs toward its final equilibrium in the featureless heat bath of maximum entropy, it manages to create interesting structures." James Gleick, Chaos: Making a New Science
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I wish I understood this $#@!, I really do. I guess if I put time and effort into it I could/would but I don't have the energy to do that lately.

I think a lot of people understand the examples but not the concept if that makes sense.
    my junk is ugly

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unsolved problems in physics: interpretation of quantum mechanics.

Quantum mechanics is the understanding of the universe in ways of the reactions taking place, and, why and how. One of the things dealt with are 'measurements,' yes? This is simple, e are a certain size or mass, and, then we relate to these things a certain way, so, it is us measuring it, yes? If a bat, for example, was to measure mass, it might find that things react to it's sonar differently, brining up it's own theories, of course. This is the difference, that we are measuring, yes?

Another of the issues is 'the waves.' This will come down to waves being stored mass, like potential energy makes kinetic energy, kinetic energy is potential energy in motion, yes? This means that it reduces as it is spent, and, that is why there is quantum collapse, if you will.

Superposition, the position of the official state of energy, will be just that, it is the present state of energy, in areas of concentration, if you will.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Raffishragabash's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 86x in 75 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    Yes, this will be my thread about physics, where we all learn how to unravel the universe with reactions. You see, there is no past, there is no future, there is only now, and that is the present state of reactions. Think, if you will, there is only the way things are, yes? Where they are now, is because of where they were before, like your tracks in the sand, and, where they will go is down to your destination, as everything has a goal, and, if you are travelling you too had a goal. Due to something, you may change your goal, or, go back, except in physics there is no going back, is there, there is only regression. So, physics can be like hiking, if you will?

So, in our current problem, the arrow of time, we find that momentum of reactions will be relate to charge, and, charge will go a certain distance, as if you were kicking in the pool, where each kick will carry you a certain distance, then you will need to kick again, yes? Think of a caterpillar, it will also only be able to stretch a certain distance, before, well, another retraction is necessary. Like that, in an ever changing universe, we collect charge, and, release it as we process energy.

Now, these hood rats that come talking about things like entropy, casualty, randomness, are confused. There is nothing of the sort, if you observe determinism, okay? Determinism shows that there is only a certain way the energy will unravel, and, that is based on the tracks or kicks affecting where you land, up. No, the leopard nor the swimmer never stop moving, somewhere. This is energy pulsing everywhere and merely changing forms. But, when you freeze something, you will stop reactions, for a while. This is linked to heat and motion - there is no heat and motion in something frozen.
    This is very intriguing. I enjoyed reading it.

It sort makes me feel like in the end it turns out that the superposition of a 'charge' must indeed have some conscious, creator for it. Especially with respect to the other 80% of the universe which Mankind will never get to experience.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Raffishragabash For This Useful Post:

Brett Nortje (10-18-2018)

+ Reply to Thread