Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,009x in 10,721 Posts
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    Did anyone say what he did was OK? I don't think so. There may have been some disagreement as to appropriate punishment.

I suspect that given the charges hanging over his head, he will think twice before he will ever again be so arrogant as to think that he has the right to lay hands (or foot) on another person, unless it is in self-defense.
    "Another person?" Excuse me, Dr. Who. He got violent with a woman. In today's atmosphere of MeToo, of violence against women, of women needing to speak up......this wasn't another person, it was another gender. Here is a man...because he can.....full of testosterone, obviously pushing the issue, these women were protesting peacefully....and he kicks a woman.

This disqualifies you in every circle except the Left's. Because this man is an activist libtard....because he kicked a woman who is pro-life, misogynist will never be a label your tent puts on this Cat, Who. This man was arrested. He paid his fine, you're good if he doesn't do it again, back to his activist lifestyle. No woman should 'fear' him in any manner after all.....he's been made to "think twice" huh.... Dr. Who?

F'n please.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (10-11-2018)

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,882
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,929x in 8,807 Posts
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    "Another person?" Excuse me, Dr. Who. He got violent with a woman. In today's atmosphere of MeToo, of violence against women, of women needing to speak up......this wasn't another person, it was another gender. Here is a man...because he can.....full of testosterone, obviously pushing the issue, these women were protesting peacefully....and he kicks a woman.

This disqualifies you in every circle except the Left's. Because this man is an activist libtard....because he kicked a woman who is pro-life, misogynist will never be a label your tent puts on this Cat, Who. This man was arrested. He paid his fine, you're good if he doesn't do it again, back to his activist lifestyle. No woman should 'fear' him in any manner after all.....he's been made to "think twice" huh.... Dr. Who?

F'n please.
    He didn't inflict injury on the woman - she admitted that. What do you want - the death penalty? The average woman could have beaten him up. Lucky for him the pro-life woman didn't. He's a serious AH who committed a minor assault because he was so full of himself. The law will take care of him. He will have a criminal record and for someone like him, it could mean homelessness, so his activism may take second place to trying to survive. Your narrative is totally self-serving.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

Chloe (10-10-2018)

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,068
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Chloe's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,024x in 5,736 Posts
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post

F'n please.
    I dont know his view on pro-life men, i'm willing to bet it's not good, but it's probably fair to say that he has a low opinion of pro-life women based on his actions. I don't think women need to fear him, but they should stand up to him. I doubt he will do it again though. When I say "stand up to him" I don't mean to fight, but to stand firm like they did.
    Last edited by Chloe; 10-10-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    Alaska Born ~ Oregon Grown

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (10-10-2018)

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,300x in 4,607 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That wasn't his first assault on a woman. In fact it was his third and he was arrested.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to roadmaster For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (10-11-2018)

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,054
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,263x in 20,294 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn't inflict injury on the woman - she admitted that. What do you want - the death penalty? The average woman could have beaten him up. Lucky for him the pro-life woman didn't. He's a serious AH who committed a minor assault because he was so full of himself. The law will take care of him. He will have a criminal record and for someone like him, it could mean homelessness, so his activism may take second place to trying to survive. Your narrative is totally self-serving.
    and yet with NO evidence whatsoever, you found Kavanaugh guilty of a non-sexual encounter/assault with someone who wasn't there, whenever or wherever that was.................you're duplicitous if nothing else.............
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (10-11-2018)

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,781
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn't inflict injury on the woman - she admitted that. What do you want - the death penalty?
    Death penalty? I'll merely start with some consistency from you, Dr. Who, consistency you're unable to provide. As I explained, because this woman is pro-life and this tulip is an activist liberal violent hack, you're willing to look the other way. As I predicted.

The average woman could have beaten him up. Lucky for him the pro-life woman didn't. He's a serious AH who committed a minor assault because he was so full of himself. The law will take care of him. He will have a criminal record and for someone like him, it could mean homelessness, so his activism may take second place to trying to survive. Your narrative is totally self-serving.
    Kavanaugh supposedly committed a minor assault 36 years ago and you thought that disqualified him. Your narrative highly hypocritical, at its' best self serving, at its' worst exposing your hyper partisan viewpoint. Shame on you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (10-11-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    and yet with NO evidence whatsoever, you found Kavanaugh guilty of a non-sexual encounter/assault with someone who wasn't there, whenever or wherever that was.................you're duplicitous if nothing else.............
    Exactly. I think Dr. Hack...er Who should rethink this one, exposing oneself like this highly ill advised. At least pretend you're consistent, Who, wow.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (10-11-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    That wasn't his first assault on a woman. In fact it was his third and he was arrested.
    @Dr. Who see this? This was his third physical assault on a woman and Who in here defending him...

I believe the good Doctor loses integrity points for this one.....oops.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (10-11-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liberal women hold themselves to a different standard than conservative women and they hold conservative men to a different standard.

Had this guy been wearing a maga hat and assaulted a never trumper pro life protester, CNN, MSNBC, NYTs and all leftist outlets would have went into a mouth frothing frenzy how trump invokes this behavior from his deplorable knuckle dragging supporters.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (10-11-2018)

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,882
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,929x in 8,807 Posts
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    I didn't find him guilty or not guilty - I stated repeatedly that there should be an investigation. Stop attributing opinions to me that I did not express. Do I think that it was a good idea to treat this whole issue flippantly - no. It will taint his time on the bench, particularly if anything remotely resembling this allegation or involving 'women's' issues makes its way to SCOTUS.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread