Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Mr. Rotschilds goiing to crash the economy, Beefing Puppet Masters

So I am posting this in the conspiracy section because I have been noticing some things, but not too sure about it. What I am about to write I am not sure about, this is a what if so please don't wig out. But please do contribute, this could get good.

Ok so I am wondering are the Rothschilds the puppet masters behind the Fed? Lately Mr. Rothschilds has expressed how he is unhappy with the way Trump is conducting his relations with the world. This guy wields lots of power, and if he wants to bring Trump down he can, and he will. If he is the puppet master behind the fed, then he could continue to have interest rates raised, and it would crash the economy. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...rld-order-risk

Yesterday Trump expressed his displeasure at what the Feds are doing with the interest rates. I think this is one thing we can all agree with Trump on. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...te-he-s-paying Well Trump has his own puppet masters, and now we know one of them is not the Rothschilds. But we do know that he is in tight with Israel, and one of his puppet masters is Sheldon Adelson, and his great buddy Ron Dermer. Not to mention Americans for Prosperity, who are Koch funded. Ever hear Trump say we are WINNING? https://americansforprosperity.org/ Yeah well it is not Trump that is winning it is the puppet masters who are winning. This is only the tip of the ice berg. But what ever, I am just wondering if Mr. Rothschilds is going to crash our economy by raising interest rates.

I believe all of the puppet masters have made themselves apparent by beefing publicly on the world stage. Those punks have hi-jacked our democracy! They control everything, I mean everything.

Now what do you think about it?
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 10-12-2018 at 03:02 PM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (10-12-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,376x in 94,870 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think so. And they are part of the real Establishment. Soros is one of their tools- their public face man.

They also stoke the hate for Russia- since Russia refuses to link itself to the Western central banking system.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (10-12-2018)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    So I am posting this in the conspiracy section because I have been noticing some things, but not too sure about it. What I am about to write I am not sure about, this is a what if so please don't wig out. But please do contribute, this could get good.

Ok so I am wondering are the Rothschilds the puppet masters behind the Fed? Lately Mr. Rothschilds has expressed how he is unhappy with the way Trump is conducting his relations with the world. This guy wields lots of power, and if he wants to bring Trump down he can, and he will. If he is the puppet master behind the fed, then he could continue to have interest rates raised, and it would crash the economy. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...rld-order-risk

Yesterday Trump expressed his displeasure at what the Feds are doing with the interest rates. I think this is one thing we can all agree with Trump on. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...te-he-s-paying Well Trump has his own puppet masters, and now we know one of them is not the Rothschilds. But we do know that he is in tight with Israel, and one of his puppet masters is Sheldon Adelson, and his great buddy Ron Dermer. Not to mention Americans for Prosperity, who are Koch funded. Ever hear Trump say we are WINNING? https://americansforprosperity.org/ Yeah well it is not Trump that is winning it is the puppet masters who are winning. This is only the tip of the ice berg. But what ever, I am just wondering if Mr. Rothschilds is going to crash our economy by raising interest rates.

I believe all of the puppet masters have made themselves apparent by beefing publicly on the world stage. Those punks have hi-jacked our democracy! They control everything, I mean everything.

Now what do you think about it?

"*"The necessity of new sovereign states "*"

It must mean the dollar is not as strong as all of the perceptions of it, not when there are increases in interest rates, which affect everyone, as the cost of higher interest rates is passed down. It means the American militia units should think about supplementing their currencies with something that is mint. What does it take to churn those out, play money is all the bankers have dealt out. Every tax is illegal that is not decided upon by 'We the People will invent'. Perhaps anyone may ask themselves, 'has the monopoly money run the other way with the election results?'

People have been fighting each other over the elected, or perceived to have been the-as-elected-because-the-Russians-stole-the-electives, as the people waste time and precious earned incomes fighting over who would make the best American President(!?) all in the name of the corporate state (?!).

"*"The necessity of new sovereign nations "*" God gives, God grants We the People who are done being the corporate state's most obedient slaves, that taxes are anarchist's tools, to every penny paid in higher interest is theft. Theft of the American dollar the We the People depend upon, with the constants of voting in "sham" elections, where the decision process was already dealt, that the U.S. President can't...

The 'whole' election process is a sham cycle over a similar enough set of events, that more taxes tear down civilized talents.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (10-12-2018),RadioGod (10-12-2018)

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RadioGod's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 915x in 631 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's so difficult to know all the angles, because the official owners of the FED are the major banks, at least on paper. But the other major stakeholders are secret. Same with all the big national banks. They do control our money, they control it's value, they control interest rates, and they control the money supply. The Rothschilds, Schiffs, and Warburgs were the big players, but who knows now. Even JP Morgan was a Rothschild b*tch.
    But there does appear to be opposing sides. I'm still on the fence over whether this is an illusion created for the masses, or if there really is a difference in agenda between a few different groups. The real information is so hard to come by, and alot of it cannot be looked up.
    Much the same way it cannot be looked up who owns this forum Funny story, that.
    I looked at ICANN and the owner of this site was hidden by "whoisguard", a service that you pay for that allows you to be anonymous. But there was a phone number out of Panama. I searched for anything related to the number and found some scams on a website called siteguard. I found a little tidbit about a website that was scamming people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, kinda like Amway on steriods, where people were paying money and reviewing products. So I punched in the url and got bounced to 9 different servers in 5 different locations around the world, then a virus started installing itself on my pc. Only quick action prevented who knows what. I spent 3 days monitoring all my internet traffic with wireshark to see if anything was phoning home that shouldn't be there. And I went through every damn file on my system with a couple antivirus programs as well.
    This is what I mean by not being able to look up certain things.
    I live with a profound happiness that can only be achieved by being hated by Mr.Veritis

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (10-12-2018)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    I think so. And they are part of the real Establishment. Soros is one of their tools- their public face man.

They also stoke the hate for Russia- since Russia refuses to link itself to the Western central banking system.
    Man that Soros is a real piece of work. What gets me is these guys who are destroying democracy and shaping things the way they want they are getting hella old. Some of them only got so much time left and yet they are spending their last time trying to change our nation to the way they think it should be. I mean they firmly believe that they know what is best for out entire nation and are trying to force it on everyone. It is beyond absurd. It is really hard to narrow it down. I go back and forth in my mind not knowing what is what. I think they like it like that for sure. But I know enough to get a general idea of what is somewhat going down. But I am sure the bigger picture is far crazier than we can imagine, or not. See there I go again.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (10-12-2018)

+ Reply to Thread