Thanked 29,264x in 20,295 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Op ed: The unbearable whiteness of being liberal

Ben Crystal

White people are bad. I know this because the Democrats have devoted an inordinate amount of time informing Americans that white people are responsible for everything that ails our great nation. When white men aren’t raping women on their way to the Supreme Court, they’re stepping on black people’s heads to get there. And it’s not just the white men who are to blame. According to quite a few of the Democrat/media complex’s spokesholes, the successful confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh proves white girls are spreading plenty of misery on their own. The New York Times charged “white women benefit from patriarchy by trading on their whiteness to monopolize resources for mutual gain.” Rolling Stone blasted white women for “a new 21st century version of Jim Crow.” And Islamofascist hate group fuhrer Linda Sarsour, who continues to be the Women’s (sic) March leader despite her affinity for removing women’s genitals, shrieked that Senator Susan Collins (R-ME) vote to confirm Kavanaugh makes her “a traitor to women.”
    OK, so having established that white people, of either gender, are the devil incarnate, I have a question: Why am I still seeing Hillary Clinton everywhere? A septuagenarian multimillionaire who built her entire career on her husband’s coattails seems like a poor choice to continue bearing the standard of a political party which considers old white people to be bipedal viruses. And given Madame Clinton’s husband’s history of sexual assault, I would have ranked her higher than Susan Collins on the “traitor to women” scale. And yet, there she is, jet-setting around America with Bubba on her arm; charging close to $1,000 a head to watch her do it.
    While the “Lady MacBeth of Little Rock” doesn’t appear to be considering a reboot of her disastrous 2016 presidential campaign, likely because she doesn’t want to take the pay cut, the roster of aspirants from the “Down with Whitey” party is pretty damned pale. According to a CNN poll released Sunday, the leading challenger to President Donald Trump’s re-election is — an even older white person than Nana Hilldawg. Leading the libs by a nearly 20-point margin is former Vice President Joe Biden, all 75 grope-y years of him. In second place is the only other candidate to climb into double digits: 77-year old Senator Bernie Sanders (Communist – VT). A few nonwhite names, Senator Kamala Harris (LOL-Californistan), Senator Cory Booker (D- SPARTACUS!!) and even Eric Holder (D-Sinaloa Cartel) pop up in the also-rans section, but they’re stuck rubbing shoulders with crusty old palefaces like John Kerry and Michael Bloomberg. Holder is even outpointed by fake Latino, and real drunk driver, Rep. Robert Francis O’Rourke (D- “Beto”-ville).
    We just finished a week in which Kanye West’s visit to the White House sent liberals into such a racist meltdown, they did everything but burn a cross on the lawn. At one point, CNN analysts actually questioned whether West, who strikes me as kindred spirit to Trump — self-obsessed, kinda boorish, but undeniably successful — knew how to read. This from the same people who thought it was the coolest when Obama had some yuks with a lady who got famous for taking a bath in milk and breakfast cereal.
    The left have proclaimed themselves the African-American’s true defender, but any who step out of line are subjected to psychiatric diagnoses by reporters whose medical knowledge is limited to the homeopathic section at the Whole Foods. Serious people, including Secretaries of State, U.S. Senators and Supreme Court justices who don’t toe the racial line set by liberals are mocked, ignored and/or targeted for the kind of bigoted hatred that would make Hillary’s mentor, Senator Robert Byrd (Grand Dragon – WV), turn whiter than his Sunday-go-to-cross burnin’ sheets.
    And yet, atop their molehill, Hillary Clinton stands as queen, with Joe Biden as crown prince. I guess that makes Bernie Sanders the court jester. After all the hate, all the racial division and all the violence, the Democrats are led by the nose into the political arena by a bunch of rich, old, white people.

https://personalliberty.com/the-unbe...being-liberal/

Disgusted because you are white? Try a can of spray paint............
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (10-16-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH F them, Its clowns like these that have turned me so far off the democrat party.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Captdon (10-16-2018),stjames1_53 (10-16-2018)

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ben Crystal speaks and the puppies hear and cheer. Too funny. Who is Ben anyway? Another right wing talking head full of BS and Trump snowflakes follow along like what he says makes sense. Egads do snowflakes ever think. And is it really necessary to post the whole stupid piece? Show Hillary and the haters hate, how nice is that.

'Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy' https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/personal-liberty/

"What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not." Jeremy LaBorde
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

6. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (10-16-2018)

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,047
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,264x in 20,295 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Ben Crystal speaks and the puppies hear and cheer. Too funny. Who is Ben anyway? Another right wing talking head full of BS and Trump snowflakes follow along like what he says makes sense. Egads do snowflakes ever think. And is it really necessary to post the whole stupid piece? Show Hillary and the haters hate, how nice is that.

'Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy' https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/personal-liberty/

"What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not." Jeremy LaBorde
    well, I believe that liberals are full of sh!t.............so it must be true.
    Now, you cannot refute his Op ed, so you start with insults...a usual tactic of the fullofsh!tliberals
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 715
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,517x in 14,777 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    Ben Crystal

White people are bad. I know this because the Democrats have devoted an inordinate amount of time informing Americans that white people are responsible for everything that ails our great nation. When white men aren’t raping women on their way to the Supreme Court, they’re stepping on black people’s heads to get there. And it’s not just the white men who are to blame. According to quite a few of the Democrat/media complex’s spokesholes, the successful confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh proves white girls are spreading plenty of misery on their own. The New York Times charged “white women benefit from patriarchy by trading on their whiteness to monopolize resources for mutual gain.” Rolling Stone blasted white women for “a new 21st century version of Jim Crow.” And Islamofascist hate group fuhrer Linda Sarsour, who continues to be the Women’s (sic) March leader despite her affinity for removing women’s genitals, shrieked that Senator Susan Collins (R-ME) vote to confirm Kavanaugh makes her “a traitor to women.”
    OK, so having established that white people, of either gender, are the devil incarnate, I have a question: Why am I still seeing Hillary Clinton everywhere? A septuagenarian multimillionaire who built her entire career on her husband’s coattails seems like a poor choice to continue bearing the standard of a political party which considers old white people to be bipedal viruses. And given Madame Clinton’s husband’s history of sexual assault, I would have ranked her higher than Susan Collins on the “traitor to women” scale. And yet, there she is, jet-setting around America with Bubba on her arm; charging close to $1,000 a head to watch her do it.
    While the “Lady MacBeth of Little Rock” doesn’t appear to be considering a reboot of her disastrous 2016 presidential campaign, likely because she doesn’t want to take the pay cut, the roster of aspirants from the “Down with Whitey” party is pretty damned pale. According to a CNN poll released Sunday, the leading challenger to President Donald Trump’s re-election is — an even older white person than Nana Hilldawg. Leading the libs by a nearly 20-point margin is former Vice President Joe Biden, all 75 grope-y years of him. In second place is the only other candidate to climb into double digits: 77-year old Senator Bernie Sanders (Communist – VT). A few nonwhite names, Senator Kamala Harris (LOL-Californistan), Senator Cory Booker (D- SPARTACUS!!) and even Eric Holder (D-Sinaloa Cartel) pop up in the also-rans section, but they’re stuck rubbing shoulders with crusty old palefaces like John Kerry and Michael Bloomberg. Holder is even outpointed by fake Latino, and real drunk driver, Rep. Robert Francis O’Rourke (D- “Beto”-ville).
    We just finished a week in which Kanye West’s visit to the White House sent liberals into such a racist meltdown, they did everything but burn a cross on the lawn. At one point, CNN analysts actually questioned whether West, who strikes me as kindred spirit to Trump — self-obsessed, kinda boorish, but undeniably successful — knew how to read. This from the same people who thought it was the coolest when Obama had some yuks with a lady who got famous for taking a bath in milk and breakfast cereal.
    The left have proclaimed themselves the African-American’s true defender, but any who step out of line are subjected to psychiatric diagnoses by reporters whose medical knowledge is limited to the homeopathic section at the Whole Foods. Serious people, including Secretaries of State, U.S. Senators and Supreme Court justices who don’t toe the racial line set by liberals are mocked, ignored and/or targeted for the kind of bigoted hatred that would make Hillary’s mentor, Senator Robert Byrd (Grand Dragon – WV), turn whiter than his Sunday-go-to-cross burnin’ sheets.
    And yet, atop their molehill, Hillary Clinton stands as queen, with Joe Biden as crown prince. I guess that makes Bernie Sanders the court jester. After all the hate, all the racial division and all the violence, the Democrats are led by the nose into the political arena by a bunch of rich, old, white people.

https://personalliberty.com/the-unbe...being-liberal/

Disgusted because you are white? Try a can of spray paint............
    There is reality. Then there is perception. Then there is politics. So what they really mean is "down with white people" Who don't follow our shifting beliefs lockstep!
    Last edited by donttread; 10-16-2018 at 06:55 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (10-16-2018)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Trish's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,754x in 2,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do think that the Democratic party has anointed themselves the freedom fighters for everyone BUT white people. This is why Donald Trump is President.

I take exception to the description that Hilary Clinton built her career on her husband's coattails. History and facts show that SHE built his career.

Moreover, I find this obsession with Hilary Clinton bizarre and freaky. She has been beat down constantly and ruined over and over. Let it go for cripes sakes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trish For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ripmeister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,494x in 2,835 Posts
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    I do think that the Democratic party has anointed themselves the freedom fighters for everyone BUT white people. This is why Donald Trump is President.

I take exception to the description that Hilary Clinton built her career on her husband's coattails. History and facts show that SHE built his career.

Moreover, I find this obsession with Hilary Clinton bizarre and freaky. She has been beat down constantly and ruined over and over. Let it go for cripes sakes.
    I've often wondered the same thing. What's up with that.
    One can be sure that he who says he knows knows nothing

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ripmeister For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Mini Me's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,643x in 1,279 Posts
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hitlery is the "wicked witch of the west" She'll do for now until the RWNJ's can invent a new bogeyman!

They cannot survive without their endless HATRED!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Me For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,905x in 54,720 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post

Who is Ben anyway?
    And yet you criticize him. Argumentum ad ignorantiam.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (10-16-2018)

Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,905x in 54,720 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post

They've more recently turned against white women too.

I don't think Trump is prez just because of liberals calling white racists and supremacists. It's more about the entire liberal attitude. It's a populist uprising against the status quo. And that include the Republican establishment.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (10-16-2018)

+ Reply to Thread