Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Research shows Rosemary water to improve memory by up to 15%

New research shows drinking No 1 Rosemary Water improves memory by up to 15 percent
    https://eurekalert.org/pub_releases/...-nrs101518.php

• Tests conducted at Northumbria University show drinking concentrated No 1 Rosemary Water improves cognitive performance
    • Findings published by scientists at Northumbria University in the Journal of Psychopharmacology
    October 2018 - LONDON New research published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology, has shown that drinking a concentrated rosemary extract drink, No 1 Rosemary Water, can boost cognitive and memory performance by up to 15%.

The research conducted by Dr Mark Moss at Northumbria University, is the first piece to be published on the benefit of drinking rosemary extract. The experiment used concentrated rosemary shots from No1 Rosemary Water, the only commercially available drink that combines rosemary extract with spring water and no other additives.

The newly published research builds on Dr Moss' earlier trials showing the benefits of rosemary aroma in boosting memory function*.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know people who suffer from anxiety and depression, or what mom would call moodiness, and they do all sort of things for cures. Memory is a bit weird though as how would this water affect brain function? And if it does how long would it last? Imagine the miracle cure, you never forget, soon your mind fills up, all circuits busy, and what happens then, you can't add more memory can you. Maybe some time in the future we'll have ports for added memory. lol Listed in the link below are all sort of wonderful solutions. Aromatherapy is a real weird one as a practitioner lives nearby and sometimes we visit. Take note, I am always polite not like on this site sometimes. lol

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/ben...rain-function/

"Just remember that the things you put into your head are there forever, he said. You might want to think about that.

You forget some things, dont you?

Yes. You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget." Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Check this guy out.

Last edited by midcan5; 10-16-2018 at 06:54 PM.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

+ Reply to Thread