Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,554x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump Era, what is right is wrong & what's wrong is right

In the Trump Era what's right is wrong,and what's wrong is right...…..

It seems that the world is turned upside down in the Trump era. Those who do wrong, have found a strong political voice backing them that says what was once wrong, is now right, and what was once right, is now wrong. They call it winning. There have always been groups of people who believed this way. But, now they have been empowered,and even emboldened.

We live in a society now where even a woman who is sexually assaulted, is the criminal. The one who assaulted her is the one who is right. If the woman speaks out she will be attacked, and treated like she has done some great harm to someone. When in all reality the great harm was done to her.

The hate that is being spread is palpable, it is affecting everyone. It is becoming a world full of division, and anger.

You can even witness it here in this forum. When a person does something wrong to another person, they are glorified for doing it. If a person sticks up for that person who was abused, then they get back lash, and even punishment, as though they are the ones who had done wrong. Even the Mods in the forum are involved in this behavior.

I say enough is enough, hate will not win. Wrong is not right, and it never has been. Just because you have political backing for your hate, does not mean that it is right.

Every being no matter how young knows the basics of right and wrong, it is built into our basic intelligence. Even a pet cat knows not to scratch you with its claws when it climbs into your lap. It knows what is right. Every being knows what is right, except for a few psychopathic mentally deranged people. But for the most part people do their best to not harm others.

Things are getting very strange. Even the destruction of the environment is considered right, if you are against the destruction of the environment, you are wrong. I am not even talking global warming, just pollution and the destruction of our precious environment.

Even when our president does the bidding of other nations and participates in genocide it is considered right. If you speak out you are wrong. But these things are wrong, they are not right. If we live in hell perhaps they are right. But we live on earth where these things are crimes.

What's right is right! What's wrong is wrong.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

IMPress Polly (10-18-2018),Orion Rules (10-17-2018),Safety (10-17-2018),Standing Wolf (10-16-2018)

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 771
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Mini Me's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,643x in 1,279 Posts
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have lost our way! This is not the America I grew up in and loved!
    It is a sad, sad situation!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Me For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (10-16-2018)

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tripe from the left. That's all this is. nothing personal but you are writing tripe.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    At least cops and white guys are getting a break from being persecuted after 8 years of O'bammy.

Funny how nobody on the left complained about that.
    my junk is ugly

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

Captdon (10-17-2018)

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The OP may be a young person. I say this because I lived through great social upheaval in the late sixties and early seventies as a kid. We are not even close to what went on then. During the Obama tenure the young left grew up sheltered and coddled. That is why the Trump effect scares the crap out of them.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,515x in 14,777 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post

It seems that the world is turned upside down in the Trump era. Those who do wrong, have found a strong political voice backing them that says what was once wrong, is now right, and what was once right, is now wrong. They call it winning. There have always been groups of people who believed this way. But, now they have been empowered,and even emboldened.

We live in a society now where even a woman who is sexually assaulted, is the criminal. The one who assaulted her is the one who is right. If the woman speaks out she will be attacked, and treated like she has done some great harm to someone. When in all reality the great harm was done to her.

The hate that is being spread is palpable, it is affecting everyone. It is becoming a world full of division, and anger.

You can even witness it here in this forum. When a person does something wrong to another person, they are glorified for doing it. If a person sticks up for that person who was abused, then they get back lash, and even punishment, as though they are the ones who had done wrong. Even the Mods in the forum are involved in this behavior.

I say enough is enough, hate will not win. Wrong is not right, and it never has been. Just because you have political backing for your hate, does not mean that it is right.

Every being no matter how young knows the basics of right and wrong, it is built into our basic intelligence. Even a pet cat knows not to scratch you with its claws when it climbs into your lap. It knows what is right. Every being knows what is right, except for a few psychopathic mentally deranged people. But for the most part people do their best to not harm others.

Things are getting very strange. Even the destruction of the environment is considered right, if you are against the destruction of the environment, you are wrong. I am not even talking global warming, just pollution and the destruction of our precious environment.

Even when our president does the bidding of other nations and participates in genocide it is considered right. If you speak out you are wrong. But these things are wrong, they are not right. If we live in hell perhaps they are right. But we live on earth where these things are crimes.

"Stormy?" She signed off on the suit and agreed to shut her mouth. She never sought to protect other women if her story is true, she only went for money. I find it kind of odd that a girl in Stormy's line of work would have shunned attention from a guy this rich.
    Different standards for rich , if they do harass they can buy silence all nice and legal . If they really need some strange they can boggie off to Vegas or literally support a woman lock , stock and barrel in return for sex but it's legal.
    On the other hand if I want to "rent some love" for one night I'm a criminal!
    I wonder if a john paid part of the hookers rent if that would be legal? LOL

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In direct response to the OP though, the society we live in is one of "an accusation is enough" to socially convict.

This is where I slide off the roof. Kavanaugh - someone lied, either him or Ford and the left. Do you know who did? I don't, but when I see the automatic "guilty" verdict without any real proof I am bothered.

For a lot of reasons. One, this tells me you don't care about proof, an accusation is enough for you. That says a lot about your intellect and I can't not discount it. Second, it says you have an agenda. That accusations and paid elevator screamers is good enough to slander someone, who cares if it's true or not.

That this mindset doesn't desensitize those of us who want to be objective is a tragedy too. When you people judge on accusations the rest of us say wait... why is your political agenda the standard? It's not and the shame is when someone who is a victim needs support the rest of us will be wondering if this is just another political power play, cry wolf episode.

You people are a pox on real victims. Not Trump, not the right, you.
    my junk is ugly

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

Captdon (10-17-2018)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,142
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,378x in 15,847 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed. Now, all you have to do is get someone to teach you the difference.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

Captdon (10-17-2018),MisterVeritis (10-17-2018)

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,515x in 14,777 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    In direct response to the OP though, the society we live in is one of "an accusation is enough" to socially convict.

This is where I slide off the roof. Kavanaugh - someone lied, either him or Ford and the left. Do you know who did? I don't, but when I see the automatic "guilty" verdict without any real proof I am bothered.

For a lot of reasons. One, this tells me you don't care about proof, an accusation is enough for you. That says a lot about your intellect and I can't not discount it. Second, it says you have an agenda. That accusations and paid elevator screamers is good enough to slander someone, who cares if it's true or not.

That this mindset doesn't desensitize those of us who want to be objective is a tragedy too. When you people judge on accusations the rest of us say wait... why is your political agenda the standard? It's not and the shame is when someone who is a victim needs support the rest of us will be wondering if this is just another political power play, cry wolf episode.

You people are a pox on real victims. Not Trump, not the right, you.
    It makes you wonder if a "fair trial" or confirmation hearing is ever really possible. Are impartial juries one of the unicorns of our time?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Captdon (10-17-2018),Just AnotherPerson (10-17-2018)

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,736
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,454x in 13,506 Posts
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Libs are simply incapable of honesty. This is a textbook example.
    Cutesy Time is OVER

17. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

Captdon (10-17-2018)

+ Reply to Thread