Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Libertarians should start their own Country "Libertaria"

The Libertarian party does not seem to stand for anything that is American. It is as though they are not Americans at all. They are pro corporate rule, they are anti-democracy. Their ideals are unto and island of their own. They are spreading hate across our nation. They hate everything that America stands for, and have the nerve to call patriots unamerican. They are against freedom of the people, and pro putting our selves into the hands of the highest donor.

So maybe they should just go start a new country somewhere else. Where they can all congregate togeter in hate, and intolerance, and live in their compassionelss world, while calling themselves righteous, God fearing folks. They could abuse others daily as they please. They can go about calling themselves pro-life while murdering children in mass around the globe.....You could plunder and pollute your land until your air is black, and your waters are undrinkable, and all of the sea life is dead......

Welcome to Libertaria... aka.....Hell.......
    Libertaria.jpg
    Instead they would like to form a coup and rid America of patriots, and fill it with the new version of patriots who are for corporate rule. They would do it even at the cost of innocent American lives, because the value of life is not their concern. Trickery by saying you are pro life does not make you pro life, when with the other hand you kill children in mass. Freedom of the people is not their concern either, it is guise to hide the real agenda of the destruction of America as we know it.

We will trade the blood of children as though it were a currency and call it winning.
    We are all losing now...….
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

barb012 (10-19-2018),RadioGod (10-18-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, freedoms and liberties are trivial.

As long as you can have an oppressive government tossing you a bone and the imagination of living a good life with materialism and the illusion of security then all is good.

Got it
    my junk is ugly

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (10-19-2018)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Yeah, freedoms and liberties are trivial.

As long as you can have an oppressive government tossing you a bone and the imagination of living a good life with materialism and the illusion of security then all is good.

Got it
    Not at all, what we need is an uncorrupt government by the people for the people. I do not accept a corporatocracy. To allow a person to buy our democracy is the removal of our freedoms and our voice.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Not at all, what we need is an uncorrupt government by the people for the people. I do not accept a corporatocracy. To allow a person to buy our democracy is the removal of our freedoms and our voice.
    So what's the answer?

More democrats?

Independents?

Green party?
    my junk is ugly

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,009
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,124x in 11,355 Posts
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Libertarian party does not seem to stand for anything that is American. It is as though they are not Americans at all. They are pro corporate rule, they are anti-democracy. Their ideals are unto and island of their own. They are spreading hate across our nation. They hate everything that America stands for, and have the nerve to call patriots unamerican. They are against freedom of the people, and pro putting our selves into the hands of the highest donor.

So maybe they should just go start a new country somewhere else. Where they can all congregate togeter in hate, and intolerance, and live in their compassionelss world, while calling themselves righteous, God fearing folks. They could abuse others daily as they please. They can go about calling themselves pro-life while murdering children in mass around the globe.....You could plunder and pollute your land until your air is black, and your waters are undrinkable, and all of the sea life is dead......

Welcome to Libertaria... aka.....Hell.......
    Attachment 24520
    Instead they would like to form a coup and rid America of patriots, and fill it with the new version of patriots who are for corporate rule. They would do it even at the cost of innocent American lives, because the value of life is not their concern. Trickery by saying you are pro life does not make you pro life, when with the other hand you kill children in mass. Freedom of the people is not their concern either, it is guise to hide the real agenda of the destruction of America as we know it.

We will trade the blood of children as though it were a currency and call it winning.
    We are all losing now...….
    I sort of get what you're saying, but it's too full of hyperbole.

There me are plenty of valid criticisms of those who would like to reduce or get rid of government oversight and accountability when it comes to corporate interests, so levelling exaggerated accusations isn't much different than when they accuse liberals of wanting open borders, being Marxists, detesting faith or hating America.

Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,580x in 26,042 Posts
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Libertarian party does not seem to stand for anything that is American.
    Except for natural law, federalism, and neutrality in foreign affairs, the three pillars of traditional American political values.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (10-19-2018)

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RadioGod's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 915x in 631 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what's the answer?

More democrats?

Independents?

Green party?
    I think the answer is to stop billionaires from buying politicians. Then they would be reduced to operating their "think-tanks" that churn out their message, left and right. It wouldn't fix everything, but it could make it treason to get caught taking money from lobby interests. Then they could be exiled to Libertaria.
    I live with a profound happiness that can only be achieved by being hated by Mr.Veritis

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    I sort of get what you're saying, but it's too full of hyperbole.

There me are plenty of valid criticisms of those who would like to reduce or get rid of government oversight and accountability when it comes to corporate interests, so levelling exaggerated accusations isn't much different than when they accuse liberals of wanting open borders, being Marxists, detesting faith or hating America.
    I guess because you don't know me you might not get my sense of humor. This is supposed to be mostly a joke. I just used a repeat of what I have been told in the forum daily, by those who call themselves libertarians. This is not really my words just repeating what I have been told. You don't have to read much to see that. Hyperbole?? not mine, just what I am told here. I do have one heck of a sense of humor though. Libertaria it struck me funny, thought I would make a parody, or some satire..

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what's the answer?

More democrats?

Independents?

Green party?
    I don't care about party at all. I don't even believe they exist. I think they are just a sham to fool the people. If you look at what republicans and democrats stand for it is really all the same in the end. They just talk a good game. I think we just need to end corruption. As per voting for a person I would never vote based on party, but rather what that person stands for. Read Radio God's new thread, I also believe this could be the beginning of setting things right. http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...-our-elections

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,009
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,124x in 11,355 Posts
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess because you don't know me you might not get my sense of humor. This is supposed to be mostly a joke. I just used a repeat of what I have been told in the forum daily, by those who call themselves libertarians. This is not really my words just repeating what I have been told. You don't have to read much to see that. Hyperbole?? not mine, just what I am told here. I do have one heck of a sense of humor though. Libertaria it struck me funny, thought I would make a parody, or some satire..
    I get that it's a joke or satire. I meant specifically statements like "they hate everything America stands for", "..all the sea life is dead", killing child in mass and the "destruction of America as we know it", etc...

+ Reply to Thread