User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farrakhan‘s Anti-Semitic Slurs Far Pre-Date Bill Clinton’s Appearance With Him

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick, change the subject to some has been in order to throw shade on the current events that just happened.

$#@!ing pathetic.

BTW - if you think Farrakhan’s words are troubling, then I’m sure I’ll see you condemn Trump’s words about Muslims. Especially considering only one of them is $#@!ing president.
    Last edited by Safety; 10-30-2018 at 11:06 PM.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 2,262
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,049x in 8,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Farah Khan is an infamous vicious racist and anti semite who has been spewing his hate non stop for decades and gets a total pass from the liberal media.

How ironic Obama was his very good friend and neighbor in Chicago.

When former President Bill Clinton appeared with Nation of Islam (NOI) leader Louis Farrakhan in August, Farrakhan had not yet posted his infamous tweet comparing Jews to termites – but, Farrakhan already had a long history of making anti-Semitic public statements.

“I’m not an anti-Semite. I’m anti-Termite,” Farrakhan posted on Twitter on Oct. 16, 2018, attaching video of his comments made during a speech. After public backlash, the video was removed from YouTube and Facebook – but, Twitter defended and refused to pull the post, Jewish Telegraphic Agency reports. The video remains posted on the Nation of Islam website.

Back on August 31, 2018, Clinton appeared with Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton at the funeral of singer Aretha Franklin – long after Farrakhan had earned a reputation for anti-Semitic rhetoric. He even called on then-President Clinton to “Stop bowing down” to Jews.

Inflammatory anti-Semitic remarks documented by the Jewish Virtual Library and the Anti-Defamation League date back to at least 1998 and include Farrakhan calling Jews “Satanic” and suggesting the Holocaust was self-inflicted because they were “so bad at politics”:

• "Don't be afraid of the Zionists. Don't be afraid of their power, Mr. Clinton. Stop bowing down." - Speech at Howard University, Washington DC, 10/16/9
    • “Satanic Jews have infected the whole world with poison and deceit.” - Sermon, 5/27/18
    • “Powerful Jews are my enemy.” - Saviour’s Day Speech, 2/25/18
    • "The Jews have been so bad at politics they lost half their population in the Holocaust. They thought they could trust in Hitler, and they helped him get the Third Reich on the road." - Saviours' Day Speech, Chicago, 2/22/98
    https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...appearance-him
    Farah Khan is an Indian film director who doesn't deserve the terrible things that you are saying about her.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

Safety (10-30-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LoL, damn.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Farah Khan is an infamous vicious racist and anti semite who has been spewing his hate non stop for decades and gets a total pass from the liberal media.

How ironic Obama was his very good friend and neighbor in Chicago.

When former President Bill Clinton appeared with Nation of Islam (NOI) leader Louis Farrakhan in August, Farrakhan had not yet posted his infamous tweet comparing Jews to termites – but, Farrakhan already had a long history of making anti-Semitic public statements.

“I’m not an anti-Semite. I’m anti-Termite,” Farrakhan posted on Twitter on Oct. 16, 2018, attaching video of his comments made during a speech. After public backlash, the video was removed from YouTube and Facebook – but, Twitter defended and refused to pull the post, Jewish Telegraphic Agency reports. The video remains posted on the Nation of Islam website.

Back on August 31, 2018, Clinton appeared with Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton at the funeral of singer Aretha Franklin – long after Farrakhan had earned a reputation for anti-Semitic rhetoric. He even called on then-President Clinton to “Stop bowing down” to Jews.

Inflammatory anti-Semitic remarks documented by the Jewish Virtual Library and the Anti-Defamation League date back to at least 1998 and include Farrakhan calling Jews “Satanic” and suggesting the Holocaust was self-inflicted because they were “so bad at politics”:

• "Don't be afraid of the Zionists. Don't be afraid of their power, Mr. Clinton. Stop bowing down." - Speech at Howard University, Washington DC, 10/16/9
    • “Satanic Jews have infected the whole world with poison and deceit.” - Sermon, 5/27/18
    • “Powerful Jews are my enemy.” - Saviour’s Day Speech, 2/25/18
    • "The Jews have been so bad at politics they lost half their population in the Holocaust. They thought they could trust in Hitler, and they helped him get the Third Reich on the road." - Saviours' Day Speech, Chicago, 2/22/98
    https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...appearance-him
    Lewis Farrakhan is a legend in his own increasingly decrepit mind as are self-appointed 'spokespersons' Jackson and Sharpton. The Nation of Islam has a membership of between 20,000 to 50,000 people. That's microscopic. Additionally, he is now also embracing the Scientology cult. The less publicity he gets, the better.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    Lewis Farrakhan is a legend in his own increasingly decrepit mind as are self-appointed 'spokespersons' Jackson and Sharpton. The Nation of Islam has a membership of between 20,000 to 50,000 people. That's microscopic. Additionally, he is now also embracing the Scientology cult. The less publicity he gets, the better.
    Let’s also not forget that all three men were part of the civil rights movement that spent their entire time fighting against the rhetoric that Trump brought back into the mainstream.

- Jefferson Davis

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Let’s also not forget that all three men were part of the civil rights movement that spent their entire time fighting against the rhetoric that Trump brought back into the mainstream.
    Who they were then and the opportunists that they became are two different things. Besides which Farrakhan was rather duplicitous even back then as Malcolm found out. These guys also became pretty wealthy through civil rights activism. Sharpton used to be worth millions but has suffered financial reversals. Farrakhan is worth about $3M and Jackson $10M which is pretty good for religious leaders who make money from donations. Both Sharpton and Farrakhan are particularly incendiary, which I don't tend to see as a productive way to address civil rights and Jackson really wanted to get into politics.

Beyond that, I think it's pretty audacious to appoint themselves as the spokespersons for 37+ million people.

Mahatma Gandhi

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 202
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,620 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have a problem with what Farrakhan says. If he wants to bash Christians, I don't care. You either believe in freedom of speech or you don't.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    Who they were then and the opportunists that they became are two different things. Besides which Farrakhan was rather duplicitous even back then as Malcolm found out. These guys also became pretty wealthy through civil rights activism. Sharpton used to be worth millions but has suffered financial reversals. Farrakhan is worth about $3M and Jackson $10M which is pretty good for religious leaders who make money from donations. Both Sharpton and Farrakhan are particularly incendiary, which I don't tend to see as a productive way to address civil rights and Jackson really wanted to get into politics.

Beyond that, I think it's pretty audacious to appoint themselves as the spokespersons for 37+ million people.
    Calling them the spokesperson for blacks is the same as saying Gloria Allred is the spokesperson for all women. Just because people without a voice use them to get a message out, doesn’t mean they are self appointed spokespeople.

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 202
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,620 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is just an old con man for the Muslim religion just like John Hagee in the Christian religion. They are both trying to get rich and both use some truth and a lot of deception. Farrakhan will bow as long as he can get donors. Just because he doesn't like the Jewish religion and I don't either doesn't mean he tells the truth. Any Christian with a little bit of sense wouldn't like a religion that their books say Christ is burning in hell with feces and piss, but they try to justify it because of these like Hagee and others twisting the Word of God and ignoring clear scripture.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Quick, change the subject to some has been in order to throw shade on the current events that just happened.
    You seem upset safety, pity. Just denounce scumbagkhan like you do whites that do the same thing, easypeasy.

FarahKhan is a serial racist and you cant denounce him. tsktsk
    $#@!ing pathetic.

BTW - if you think Farrakhan’s words are troubling, then I’m sure I’ll see you condemn Trump’s words about Muslims. Especially considering only one of them is $#@!ing president.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

+ Reply to Thread