Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5x in 5 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Bull$#@!. Either you're a nationalist or you're a globalist. There's no in between.
    Spot on. A line in the sand has been drawn. Identity or universalist? Don't forget , American Nationalism began with the Founders. Take a good long look at them.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,486x in 55,026 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Let's keep in mind what Trump meant by nationalist is love of country, patriotism, and America first. He clarifies in interview, Trump: Nationalism Means I Love The Country; I'm Not A Globalist, I Want To Take Care Of U.S. First:

INGRAHAM: The word “nationalism” has taken off, for the Left, this connotation of feeling anti-Semitism, hate, even violence. Do you think that is fair? And do you want to further clarify --

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: No.

INGRAHAM: -- what “nationalism” means to you?

TRUMP: No. To me, I don’t have to clarify. It means I love the country, it means I’m fighting for the country. I look at two things, globalists and nationalists. I’m somebody that wants to take care of our country, because for many, many years, you know this better than anybody -- our leaders have been more worried about the world than they have about the United States and they leave us in a mess -- whether it’s the wars, whether it’s the economy, whether it’s debt, whether it’s all of the things that they’ve done, including putting in the wrong Supreme Court Justices and we’re -- we’ve really put two great ones in -- no, I’m proud of this country and I call that “nationalism”; I call it being a nationalist and I don’t see any other connotation than that.

Liberals can try to reframe that as sodmething else but doing so is intellectually dishonest.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

+ Reply to Thread