User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The ordinary people making the world more right-wing

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,508x in 55,037 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    It is amazing how immigration especially has brought out the worst in people everywhere, not just in America. Immigrants and the needy have proven one thing, Christianity is a fake religion, Jesus failed as did all other prophets of care and compassion. People really don't care, and if you can point at someone and blame them they all follow. Who was that guy on some mount somewhere who feed the people? Who was that anyway?

"Why hating women would lead so many men to hating nonwhite people is difficult to parse in logical terms. But racism and sexism aren’t rational ideologies and really aren’t bound by the basic rules of logic. At the root of both lies a thwarted sense of entitlement and a sense that women and people of color are somehow stealing what is the white man’s due. That was felt most keenly in Charlottesville last Friday night, when the torch-wielding mob chanted, “You will not replace us!”

http://www.salon.com/2017/08/18/weep...huge-surprise/

"In the 158th year of the American civil war, also known as 2018, the Confederacy continues its recent resurgence. Its victims include black people, of course, but also immigrants, Jews, Muslims, Latinos, trans people, gay people and women who want to exercise jurisdiction over their bodies."

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rate-president

How the mind wanders: Immigration...CHristinaity.

You do realized it's not long ago you liberals were all up in arms against immigration.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (11-06-2018)

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 262
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Toober's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 267x in 188 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

You do realized it's not long ago you liberals were all up in arms against immigration.
    but "thats different",,,,it was "her turn",,,.and "elections have consequences"...

TDS has wiped the libskank memory.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Toober For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (11-06-2018)

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Sergeant Gleed's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,038x in 1,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is amazing how immigration especially has brought out the worst in people everywhere, not just in America. Immigrants and the needy have proven one thing, Christianity is a fake religion, Jesus failed as did all other prophets of care and compassion. People really don't care, and if you can point at someone and blame them they all follow. Who was that guy on some mount somewhere who feed the people? Who was that anyway?

"Why hating women would lead so many men to hating nonwhite people is difficult to parse in logical terms. But racism and sexism aren’t rational ideologies and really aren’t bound by the basic rules of logic. At the root of both lies a thwarted sense of entitlement and a sense that women and people of color are somehow stealing what is the white man’s due. That was felt most keenly in Charlottesville last Friday night, when the torch-wielding mob chanted, “You will not replace us!”

"In the 158th year of the American civil war, also known as 2018, the Confederacy continues its recent resurgence. Its victims include black people, of course, but also immigrants, Jews, Muslims, Latinos, trans people, gay people and women who want to exercise jurisdiction over their bodies."

The Americans are fine with immigration.

It's the INVASION we normals are opposed to.
    Freedom Requires Obstinance.

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergeant Gleed For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (11-06-2018)

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Sergeant Gleed's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,038x in 1,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    Another one that doesn't understand the difference between immigration and illegal immigration. How the democrats have changed from just a few short years ago.

The Rodents haven't changed. They've been the scum of the earth since before they started the Civil War, and never stopped.

As far as today's Rodents go, they're not only no different now than they were 30 years ago, from the Californian perspective, lthey're THE SAME RODENTS.

Literally.
    Freedom Requires Obstinance.

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    I've been told by Progs that I'll die soon and with me Conservatism. But they miscalculate. One of my 20 something children is carrying on what will supposedly "die with me". Another kid likes Bernie and will fit-in with that rising political movement. I hope they all visit my graveside occasionally in 40 years. lol
    It's funny how our children's political persuasions vary; my son and his wife are republicans and huge Trump supporters; they feel Trump can do no wrong. My daughter and her husband are hardcore democrats and feel the country is being destroyed by the conservatives. Neither of them cannot understand why I've always been an independent for my entire life. When I tell them I trust very few politicians they shake their heads in disbelief.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Gleed View Post
    The Americans are fine with immigration.

It's the INVASION we normals are opposed to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    Another one that doesn't understand the difference between immigration and illegal immigration. How the democrats have changed from just a few short years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    This is one of your more callous false piles of trash
    Quote Originally Posted by Toober View Post
    only on the left...they need a new base, as blacks are being "woke" and leaving the democrats plantations.

One member owns the f’ck out of all of you.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 410
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,462x in 20,421 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'scuse me, didn't Christ also tell us to be wise?
    I'm going to ask you one more time, how much is it going to cost to take all of your friends in? Where is the money going to come from? Raising my taxes?
    You preach about Christ and His teachings, so how many are you taking in to support on your own dime? Talk about personal sacrifice, you have none.
    You're hater, so you wont be taking even one in, you're just practicing what Satan teaches: B!tch and moan and no solutions, just chaos
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @midcan5 owns another one.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 410
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,462x in 20,421 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    @midcan5 owns another one.
    Does he now.............how many are YOU taking in and supporting on YOUR dime?
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    Does he now.............how many are YOU taking in and supporting on YOUR dime?
    All. According to you, I don't work, and live off of welfare, so my check should be juuuuge!

- Jefferson Davis

+ Reply to Thread