Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All State Auto Insurance

My wife was in an accident a young girl on a cell phone with a 3 yr old in the back seat, Tboned our suv,
    That god no one was hurt.

To make it short I called my agent at Allstate she said turn it into all state we'll start the process get your car fixed then get it from her insurance since it was her fault. I have no deductible I have deductible forgiveness.

I started the claim 11am day after the accident, two days later I was in a rental and my car was in the body shop, it will be ready tomorrow. It was the fastest the most painless insurance claim I ever had.

I could probably save a couple of hundred a year getting insurance elsewhere but its not worth the loss of service I get with allstate. I pay more than most for auto insurance because I have very high levels of coverage along with total accident and deductible forgiveness.

I couldnt ask for more from an insurance company the way they handled this accident and repair for me.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,549x in 55,058 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Many years ago I had All-State. My truck was broken into, it was hit while parked, and finally read-ended. Naively I reported all to my agent who always thanked me and said no worries. Till I got a letter from All-State dropping my policy with them. I looked into it, talked to him and them. He wasn't supposed to file claims other than the last one I wanted fixed. All State fired him, apologized to me and offered to reinstate my policy. I told them to f' off.

Maybe they've improved.

My experience with Nationwide has been similar to yours with All-State.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much did Allstate pay you for this ad/thread Common?

I have State Farm and my premiums went down for the first time ever. And I have a young kid on the policy. Someone made a mistake but I aint telling them.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyz For This Useful Post:

Common (11-08-2018)

Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had state farm before All state, in two years their rates went through the roof. I had auto and home and hurricane with them.

In one year my auto went up 160.00 and my home and hurricane went up 2400, total 2560 bucks INCREASE

I went to allstate and not only did I save the entire increase they were 400.00 cheaper than what I was paying.

Since then all state has gone up
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    I had state farm before All state, in two years their rates went through the roof. I had auto and home and hurricane with them.

In one year my auto went up 160.00 and my home and hurricane went up 2400, total 2560 bucks INCREASE

I went to allstate and not only did I save the entire increase they were 400.00 cheaper than what I was paying.

Since then all state has gone up
    Think of my Arizona living ass paying all my premiums into payouts for hurricane victim claims. I don't even get lubed first. lol
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,645x in 56,028 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have auto and home owners insurance through Travelers. I have no complaints.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most importantly, glad no one was hurt. You can always replace a vehicle but humans cannot be replaced so easily.

My parents had All-State on their cars most of their lives and they seemed satisfied with them; I've got GEICO which seems alright. Of course I've never had an accident so I've been claim- for the past 43 years of car ownership so I've never had to go through what you had to go through and its good to hear you had no issues with All-State and are happy with the service provided.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,663x in 25,183 Posts
    Mentioned
    893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been an insured through Cincinnati Insurance Company for decades. I do their work and its the #1 rated insurance company in the United States for customer satisfaction, last time I checked. I started doing their work as a law clerk and I still do. Great Company.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You want to know how smokin State Farm is for my 4+2 homeowners... $270.00 a year. Two 2016 vehicles w/ full coverage $100K-300K-!00K is only $2K a year and I have a 20 year old on one car. I used to have Cincinnati DGUtley. Good service and they are well capitalized and been around forever but I buy by rates and there's got to be too costly for me.

The only reason I can think of for my very good rates is my zero homeowners claims in 22 years at the house and zero accident claims since I was 16 years old. Maybe my FICO plays into the equation too?

+ Reply to Thread