Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Producing natural gas.

With shale gas, it is a mixture of clay, rock and quarts and calcite. To produce these things artificially, we only need to produce the calcite, as the others would come from natural grades of rock, sand and soil, with the quartz being a by product of melting sand in a bot, where the silicone bleeds off to produce silicone and quartz, where the silicone goes to the top of the liquid, and, the quartz to the bottom, of course.

Now, the calcite, that is where we have bone mixed with rock, yes? This could be realized by combining sand and bone, or, as another source of better calcium, that is hydrated, 'milk,' but, if that fails, sap from a tree, yes?

There we go, shale gas production!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Producing sulfur.

Sulphur is a naturally occurring, yet hard to extract natural resource. If we want to make all sorts of natural gas, we need to observe that natural gas processing needs sulphur because it is dry and absorbs water, into a dense mixture, where it turns the carbon harder, yes? This is like reversing the coal to oil processes I have developed, of course!

So, we need to examine how to make sulphur out of other things, like... water? This would be possible by taking sea water and observing the salt within is absorbent too, so, maybe there is a new power source in that similar to 'natural gas sulphur processes?'

In any case...

To manufacture sulphur, or, something nearly like it, we need to observe it is like 'metal and wood,' okay? This might be possible by mixing tree sap and qaurtz, of course. But, that would be too hard and would not absorb, so, silicone mixed with tree sap mixed with salt, that should do the trick!

Viola, something close to sulphur!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crystallized natural gas.

This is where we make little shards of glass inside the oil mixtures, but, we need them to burn, yes?

Obviously, we would want to make the crystals catch fire or get very hot, so as to stimulate a chain reaction inside the mixture, yes? This would be like multiple stab wounds, where the blood would bleed from multiple points, where it would come from every direction to that exit point, instead of one big wound, or, similar wound of one point, taken as a multi pronged source, or, multiple sources of heat for the oil, which needs to burn the oil to release steam, to power things, of course.

~ So, we need to pepper the mixture to make it burn better,with other flammable materials, in other words!

Now, we need to simply find ways to compress the oil to form this as a figment, okay? Screw this crystal stuff, we could easily make the oil produce crystals! This would be down to chain reactions, where an electric field inside the oil would lead to attraction, and, form condensed oil, so as to make the whole bloody mixture a crystal messy thing. Using anions, as this would be wise, would be down to lopping a charged magnet into the mixture, or, using magnets on either side, creating one huge field inside the mixture, of course.

Alternatively, we could make the crystals by mixing snail gel with sand, as, then there would be a, due to the flame resistant, yet retardant habits of the mucous gel, where the gel would recede or semi burn up, the mixture would be one where packing a lot of sand or quarts into the mixture, where they both burn and mix, would be down to yes, once again, tree sap, as that is very flame resistant and, will mix with the other two to form something similar in use to crystals, yet not be brittle, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I produce natural gas of the personal kind. I've woken myself up from sound sleep with the forcefulness of flatulence from my person. True story.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 2,069
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    AZ Jim's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,319x in 2,953 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh! I thought this thread was about beans and beer. Never mind....
    Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I digress....

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terephthalic acid.

This is a very important biomass commodity that is ignored in the markets. As far as I can tell, it is all about taking Carbon and Hydrogen, so it is watery, and, making it turn to a 'gas' - it is watery and needs more oxygen, out of stuff like 'oil and plastic,' okay?

This means, to create it from something more common, we need to merely add oxygen to the mixture or materials, and, this can be done by turning the carbon oil to oxygen, 'in theory.' As there is no such thing as carbon matter, as it is folded gas, we need only heat the oil to produce the liquifying of of it, and, that will be where we need to turn carbon heavier, or, into a more reactive gas, we need to get a chain reaction out of the oil!

So, we need to add anions or electrify the oil! This would be easy by diluting it slightly with charged magnets, for the setting purposes, where the titanium vessels, can be charged with electromagnets, and, emit a field to charge it for the transformation processes.

Now, we could do that, or, we could use static, where we whir two propellers in the mixture, and cause friction. This will destabilize the mixture, and, carbon will turn to oxygen quickly as it gains orbitals, and, pairs them with others, leaving the need for two orbitals, to be gained, so as to gain one orbital, to take it to protons of nine, yes?

Eureka, some stuff I cannot pronounce!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (11-14-2018)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    With shale gas, it is a mixture of clay, rock and quarts and calcite. To produce these things artificially, we only need to produce the calcite, as the others would come from natural grades of rock, sand and soil, with the quartz being a by product of melting sand in a bot, where the silicone bleeds off to produce silicone and quartz, where the silicone goes to the top of the liquid, and, the quartz to the bottom, of course.

Now, the calcite, that is where we have bone mixed with rock, yes? This could be realized by combining sand and bone, or, as another source of better calcium, that is hydrated, 'milk,' but, if that fails, sap from a tree, yes?

There we go, shale gas production!
    Interesting, just goes to show you can learn something new every day. Good post!
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

+ Reply to Thread