User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: I am THANKFUL for Impeachment! A true rant!

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 2,069
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    AZ Jim's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,319x in 2,953 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    Everybody dies. Jim has acknowledged his own mortality here. The reality is that he does probably have less time left than most of us. What good is it doing him to be such a bitter, venomous, nasty person? He should be doing his utmost to enjoy his remaining years. He deserves that.

Which is it?

You are really quite tiresome.
    I oppose you politically, nothing more. I wish you no ill will.
    Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I digress....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZ Jim For This Useful Post:

DGUtley (11-26-2018),Just AnotherPerson (11-26-2018),Orion Rules (11-26-2018)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 820
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,474x in 15,895 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Jim View Post
    I oppose you politically, nothing more. I wish you no ill will.
    Your posts don't support that claim.

I think you are a fool for your political beliefs, but neither I nor anyone else here has spewed toward you the kind of venom you spit out in almost every post. If you can't state your political position without that bull$#@!, maybe you should stop and ask yourself why.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (11-26-2018),Tahuyaman (11-26-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,379x in 27,945 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    I'm thinking the other way. Maybe AZ Jim's venting and being ornery is helping his longevity? Sort of like John Coffee letting the black swarm of flies out in the movie The Green Mile.
    Coffey. "Like the drink but not spelt the same."
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,586x in 55,991 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    Your posts don't support that claim.

I think you are a fool for your political beliefs, but neither I nor anyone else here has spewed toward you the kind of venom you spit out in almost every post. If you can't state your political position without that bull$#@!, maybe you should stop and ask yourself why.
    Correct. He spews nothing but hateful venom at anyone who disagrees with him politically, then either denies it or tries to play the woe is me, pity party game.

Hes ha made false claims that I have said that I hope he dies soon. When I challenge him to show those comments he moves on to a different set of insults.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    I’ve tried to tell him that his bitterness and anger is shortening his life, but he doesn’t seem to care. I gave up. I say let him go.
    I am talking about posts like these. You are not saying it directly but insinuating. You are changing my words. I said insinuating. I have been watching many of you do it for a long time now and it is despicable! That is just my opinion.

I also do not agree with any of you guys when you say he is bitter and all that crap. I like AZ Jim. I find him to be the opposite of everything you guys are saying. But you guys always lie about people and say opposites of truth what's new!?

I am just saying your behaviors are unacceptable. Hey just like you already know I am a girl but keep calling me a guy all the time. You guys are true trolls. Your morals are just as low as it can get!

You guys are strange you think being a moral and just person is bitterness. ha really funny......

I hope @AZ Jim gets renewed vigor and lives as long as he wishes to.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (11-26-2018),Orion Rules (11-26-2018)

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,586x in 55,991 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I am talking about posts like these. You are not saying it directly but insinuating. You are changing my words. I said insinuating. I have been watching many of you do it for a long time now and it is despicable! That is just my opinion.

I also do not agree with any of you guys when you say he is bitter and all that crap. I like AZ Jim. I find him to be the opposite of everything you guys are saying. But you guys always lie about people and say opposites of truth what's new!?

I am just saying your behaviors are unacceptable. Hey just like you already know I am a girl but keep calling me a guy all the time. You guys are true trolls. Your morals are just as low as it can get!

You guys are strange you think being a moral and just person is bitterness. ha really funny......

I hope @AZ Jim gets renewed vigor and lives as long as he wishes to.

Youre a clown.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,861x in 10,154 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They defend war, and work with great effort to silence any voice that speaks against it. Even just a news update is warrant for an all out troll attack. Unless you have read every one of my threads then you don't know.
    How would we silence you? If we knew that we'd do it. We can't so we don't. I haven't seen anyone defending this war.I have seen people say they don't care and that it'd just business and why only bad-mouth one side and war is human nature.

JAP, no else but your bud gives a rat's ass about Yemen. That's where I started and it's where I'll end.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Correct. He spews nothing but hateful venom at anyone who disagrees with him politically, then either denies it or tries to play the woe is me, pity party game.

Hes ha made false claims that I have said that I hope he dies soon. When I challenge him to show those comments he moves on to a different set of insults.
    You and your friends are the only ones spewing hateful venom here. I have never seen anything like it! I bet in the real world if you treated people like you do here in the forum you would end up with several broken bones. You get away with saying the most awful things to anyone that you don't think should be here or that you don't agree with. You and your terrible friends have zero communication skills and zero empathy for your fellow man. You only care about yourselves and what is good for you.

Just so you know all of us only exist because of one another. We are all here because of the kindness of others in the world. If it weren't for that you wouldn't exist. But you seem to spit on that kindness. But you and me are not separate we are part of this same planet. You may not want to see that truth but it is really true. We all need one another to exist as we do. There is no need for any of us to be harming one another. We really need to check ourselves, and think about what is really important.

It may not be long before your life depends on a friend or a stranger and that could be any one of us at any moment. The hate needs to end.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (11-26-2018)

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,861x in 10,154 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And, all of you guys need to stop insinuating to @AZ Jim that he is going to die. Several of you have been doing it every chance you get. Just so you know just because a person is older does not mean they will die soon, even if they are not in good health they can live for a very long time. I have seen @Ransom @Tahuyaman also making these same types of comments and they are wrong.

My grandma had a stroke at like 82 and she is not well but it is 12 years later and she is still alive and well. She is still living and appreciating her life. Who are you guys to keep trying to tell a person they will drop dead. You are worse than pharmaceutical commercials who are trying to subliminal people to death. You need to check yourselves!
    I have no ill-will towards AZJim. We don't agree on a lot but it's not personal. I'm still glowing from that beautiful PM he sent me. I can't tell what he said but it filled my heart.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (11-26-2018),Tahuyaman (11-26-2018)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 820
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,474x in 15,895 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    JAP, no else but your bud gives a rat's ass about Yemen. That's where I started and it's where I'll end.

Actually, I care about Yemen. I lived there. I know people there. It is a country with an amazing history.

However, I also know that the events leading to the current situation there were set in motion decades ago. What is happening today was almost inevitable. Whatever role we as a nation play in it is miniscule. JAP's emotional outbursts are not going to change anything. This is just an outgrowth of things that have been going on since way before she was even born. It is going to happen. It has to happen. We cannot prevent it.

That is just the way it is.
    Last edited by Cletus; 11-26-2018 at 06:32 PM.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

+ Reply to Thread