User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: I am THANKFUL for Impeachment! A true rant!

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 1,304
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,341x in 15,822 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JAP knows nothing about Yemen.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

Captdon (11-24-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    JAP knows nothing about Yemen.
    And you know nothing about nothing.

Tell us more about how cops are the final arbiter of the constitution.
    my junk is ugly

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (11-24-2018)

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    And you know nothing about nothing.

Tell us more about how cops are the final arbiter of the constitution.
    Were you wearing your wife's clothes again when you posted that?

You really have nothing to say about how this country is run. You opted out. You have relinquished your right to have any input, not that you had anything of value to contribute to start with.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

Captdon (11-24-2018),MisterVeritis (11-24-2018)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,553x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Nobody is defending genocide. Not even the looniest of loons on this forum.

That people here are indifferent to this issue is for a number of reasons. Your posting walls of texts and servers full of videos is one of them.

Nobody is reading all that. Trust me on that. And it's not that nobody cares, I think most people genuinely care, it's that this matter isn't as simple as the hysteria embedded in the walls of texts. It's like Israel and "Palestine", there are no good guys. Only power struggles and I know, innocent people are suffering over it but...

Tell me this - what would you have.. anyone do? The US? The Saudi's? Yemen? Anyone else? What is your resolve? You post a lot of this stuff but what's the answer? According to you?

I will attempt to give you a serious answer even though all you do is make fun of me every time I post on Yemen, asking me if you should write letters to Santa. I know you are not serious but I will indulge you.

Since you don't read my walls of Text you don't know. I have said it a zillion times. BTW yes people in this forum have defended the genocide on Yemen. You are wrong on that. Feel free to click on my latest start threads and look through all of my Yemen threads knock your self out. You will see genocide defended again and again.

What we need to do to help Yemen is back out. We need to stop selling arms to the Saudis immediately! We need to stop assisting them in every way. We need to stop providing targeting intelligence and training, we need to pull out our mercenaries. It is simple. We need to put pressure on our gov to make it happen! We don't need to do anything, rather it is what we need to stop doing. Even if they get arms from someone else, at least it wont be us who is killing children.

Second the Media has failed us, and it has failed Yemen. Because the people do not know what is happening they are not outraged, so people need to take to the streets. People need to hand out flyers to strangers that tell them to google Yemen, so they can know what is happening. People need to hold up signs on busy intersections to let people know what is happening in Yemen. Once people know they need to utilize the power of their democracy and contact their representatives and express that they do not approve of our nation assisting in a genocide on children. They need to tell their reps to end all support to the Saudis.

This is an unconstitutional war. I am shocked that those who are die hard constitutionalists are just fine with their constitutional rights being violated. Trump does not have the approval of congress to be engaging our nation in hostilities in Yemen. He only has the power to go to war when we are under threat of attack.

Congress passed a house rule to de privilege HCR 138 which would have brought a vote to end hostilities in Yemen as it violates the constitution. They passed a rule that de privileged that resolution that made it so they could not reclaim their constitutional rights. Congress gave away the rights of the people. They gave up their constitutional powers to the president. By doing this they have taken away the constitutional rights of the people of this nation.

Also when someone takes office they take an oath to uphold the constitution, and if they violate that oath it is actually punishable by law, and 1/2 of congress knowingly violated that oath.

What we need is for the people of this nation to find out what is being done in our name, and to use their rights to make their will known to their reps. Despite what you might say when you make fun of me saying to write letters to Santa. It is our right to contact our reps, and our reps do listen to the voice of the people. I for one am working with my Reps.

From the time I open my eyes in the morning, until I close them at night I work with all I have to help the people of Yemen. I don't care who makes fun of me in this forum for posting a news update here and there. There are many who are doing all that they can to end this genocide. But just as hard as many are working to end this, we have people who are working to make sure it continues. People like you and your friends here in this forum are part of it. You are some of the people who work to make sure any voice that speaks up for Yemen gets crushed. But I know the score.

But don't tell me that people have not defended genocide unless you have read every one of my threads you don't know. You don't even know my stance because you don't read what I write. BTW I don't care if no one reads my walls of text, if it is important to me I will post it anyways. At any one time there are 500 people perusing this forum. You never know who would like to know more about a certain subject. I am sure that is the same reason I am trolled so hard. But I am not here to play games. This is the only forum I post in. And, if there is something important that I feel I need to say, I will just come and say it. I don't care if you make fun of me or talk trash to me, or try to discredit my words. Because when you do you are only discrediting yourself.

BTW I will always post with walls of text this is not a DR Sues book. It is more adult than that.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

midcan5 (11-24-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Were you wearing your wife's clothes again when you posted that?

You really have nothing to say about how this country is run. You opted out. You have relinquished your right to have any input, not that you had anything of value to contribute to start with.
    Who are you to talk? I have never once heard you say anything of value. And you are wrong if a person opted out they are still a citizen of this nation. If we are tax paying citizens and we are expected to take a bullet for our nation then hell yes we have input. Who are you to tell a person some $#@! like that? You must really think yourself something special.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Who are you to talk? I have never once heard you say anything of value. And you are wrong if a person opted out they are still a citizen of this nation. If we are tax paying citizens and we are expected to take a bullet for our nation then hell yes we have input. Who are you to tell a person some $#@! like that? You must really think yourself something special.
    I have read screed after screed that you have posted about Yemen. It is the same tired bull$#@! post after post.

What do you actually know about Yemen? Do you know anything about its history, its economic status before the current conflict? Do you know anything about its culture or the near constant tribal warfare that has been going on forever there? Do you know anything about the slave trade there? Do you know anything about the long standing conflict between Saudi Arabia and Yemen or the root causes of it?

No. you don't. You found some cause that you can climb up on a soap box and scream about to make yourself feel good. That's all it is. If it wasn't Yemen, you would be looking another Cause of the Day.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have read screed after screed that you have posted about Yemen. It is the same tired bull$#@! post after post.

What do you actually know about Yemen? Do you know anything about its history, its economic status before the current conflict? Do you know anything about its culture or the near constant tribal warfare that has been going on forever there? Do you know anything about the slave trade there? Do you know anything about the long standing conflict between Saudi Arabia and Yemen or the root causes of it?

No. you don't. You found some cause that you can climb up on a soap box and scream about to make yourself feel good. That's all it is. If it wasn't Yemen, you would be looking another Cause of the Day.
    You are just a troll and a punk B*tch as well! You don't know what I know, but you are always fine with telling me what I know. But you don't know $#@!! Seriously what a fu#king punk! Just because you don't know what it means to care about others does not mean that other people do not genuinely care. There may be people who are out to get attention but I am not one of them. The only attention I get in this forum is negative attention. I post here regardless. It is not for attention, give me a break!

I am raising my voice about Yemen because children are dying, it is simple. Yemen is not my only concern either. I am still pissed about Syria but my biggest concern right now is Yemen. Not everyone is cold hearted. I don't see you guys casting the same complaints when one of your friends starts a Yemen thread it is only when I start one because I am not supposed to speak. Well F U punk!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Agent Zero (11-25-2018)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 596
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,299x in 4,606 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea well you are going to have to stop the labeling. I care about Syria and Yemen. I say free Palestine. You are getting worse than the right that attacks me for not supporting Israel. We all don't think alike and yes I voted for Trump.

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are just a troll and a punk B*tch as well!

My, my, my... aren't you just a little bundle of sunshine.

You don't know what I know, but you are always fine with telling me what I know. But you don't know $#@!!

It is pretty obvious I know a lot more about Yemen than you do.

Seriously what a fu#king punk! Just because you don't know what it means to care about others does not mean that other people do not genuinely care. There may be people who are out to get attention but I am not one of them. The only attention I get in this forum is negative attention. I post here regardless. It is not for attention, give me a break!
    As Oscar Wilde is reputed to have said... "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.".

I am raising my voice about Yemen because children are dying, it is simple. Yemen is not my only concern either. I am still pissed about Syria but my biggest concern right now is Yemen. Not everyone is cold hearted. I don't see you guys casting the same complaints when one of your friends starts a Yemen thread it is only when I start one because I am not supposed to speak.

What is happening in Yemen is bad, but bad things are happening all over the world. Things were bad in Yemen before this current conflict. Things have always been bad in Yemen. No one has said you aren't supposed to speak. It would just be good if you educated yourself about the entire picture before you did. You rant and rave and foam at the mouth, but you are not going to change anything. What exactly is your goal here... other than to be annoying?

Well F U punk!

No, but it was nice of you to offer.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,735x in 55,431 Posts
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I will attempt to give you a serious answer even though all you do is make fun of me every time I post on Yemen, asking me if you should write letters to Santa. I know you are not serious but I will indulge you.

Since you don't read my walls of Text you don't know. I have said it a zillion times. BTW yes people in this forum have defended the genocide on Yemen. You are wrong on that. Feel free to click on my latest start threads and look through all of my Yemen threads knock your self out. You will see genocide defended again and again.

What we need to do to help Yemen is back out. We need to stop selling arms to the Saudis immediately! We need to stop assisting them in every way. We need to stop providing targeting intelligence and training, we need to pull out our mercenaries. It is simple. We need to put pressure on our gov to make it happen! We don't need to do anything, rather it is what we need to stop doing. Even if they get arms from someone else, at least it wont be us who is killing children.

Second the Media has failed us, and it has failed Yemen. Because the people do not know what is happening they are not outraged, so people need to take to the streets. People need to hand out flyers to strangers that tell them to google Yemen, so they can know what is happening. People need to hold up signs on busy intersections to let people know what is happening in Yemen. Once people know they need to utilize the power of their democracy and contact their representatives and express that they do not approve of our nation assisting in a genocide on children. They need to tell their reps to end all support to the Saudis.

This is an unconstitutional war. I am shocked that those who are die hard constitutionalists are just fine with their constitutional rights being violated. Trump does not have the approval of congress to be engaging our nation in hostilities in Yemen. He only has the power to go to war when we are under threat of attack.

Congress passed a house rule to de privilege HCR 138 which would have brought a vote to end hostilities in Yemen as it violates the constitution. They passed a rule that de privileged that resolution that made it so they could not reclaim their constitutional rights. Congress gave away the rights of the people. They gave up their constitutional powers to the president. By doing this they have taken away the constitutional rights of the people of this nation.

Also when someone takes office they take an oath to uphold the constitution, and if they violate that oath it is actually punishable by law, and 1/2 of congress knowingly violated that oath.

What we need is for the people of this nation to find out what is being done in our name, and to use their rights to make their will known to their reps. Despite what you might say when you make fun of me saying to write letters to Santa. It is our right to contact our reps, and our reps do listen to the voice of the people. I for one am working with my Reps.

From the time I open my eyes in the morning, until I close them at night I work with all I have to help the people of Yemen. I don't care who makes fun of me in this forum for posting a news update here and there. There are many who are doing all that they can to end this genocide. But just as hard as many are working to end this, we have people who are working to make sure it continues. People like you and your friends here in this forum are part of it. You are some of the people who work to make sure any voice that speaks up for Yemen gets crushed. But I know the score.

But don't tell me that people have not defended genocide unless you have read every one of my threads you don't know. You don't even know my stance because you don't read what I write. BTW I don't care if no one reads my walls of text, if it is important to me I will post it anyways. At any one time there are 500 people perusing this forum. You never know who would like to know more about a certain subject. I am sure that is the same reason I am trolled so hard. But I am not here to play games. This is the only forum I post in. And, if there is something important that I feel I need to say, I will just come and say it. I don't care if you make fun of me or talk trash to me, or try to discredit my words. Because when you do you are only discrediting yourself.

BTW I will always post with walls of text this is not a DR Sues book. It is more adult than that.
    Oh my. This guy has issues.

+ Reply to Thread