User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: I am THANKFUL for Impeachment! A true rant!

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I am thankful that there is such a thing as impeachment!

I am thankful that Trump only has two more years at the most!

I am thankful that in two years genocide will no longer be an acceptable business practice!

I am so amazed at people who support Trump, and defend his mass murder of small children. I am amazed that a person can care so much about their own life and cherish it, but think nothing of killing millions, if they think it is good for them. This is so shameful that there are not even words for it.

The morality of genocide is not up for debate! It is a Mother Fuc#king crime aganst humanity!

I am amazed at those who call themselves godly folks yet they are monstrous! Who have no heart and no morals. Who think crimes against humanity are just fine. I am amazed at how they debate the bible in threads preaching like they are walking on water. But instead of bathing themselves in the blood of Jesus, they bathe in the blood of children.

I would like to take this moment to tell you, that you are pieces of sh*t!

You are not holy, you are a terror to all who live and breathe. You are the cause of suffering to innocent in the world.

Do you need a coloring book and some crayons? Some Pet therapy?
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are just [...] as well! You don't know what I know, but you are always fine with telling me what I know. But you don't know $#@!! Seriously what a fu#king punk! Just because you don't know what it means to care about others does not mean that other people do not genuinely care. There may be people who are out to get attention but I am not one of them. The only attention I get in this forum is negative attention. I post here regardless. It is not for attention, give me a break!

I am raising my voice about Yemen because children are dying, it is simple. Yemen is not my only concern either. I am still pissed about Syria but my biggest concern right now is Yemen. Not everyone is cold hearted. I don't see you guys casting the same complaints when one of your friends starts a Yemen thread it is only when I start one because I am not supposed to speak. Well F U punk!
    JAP, you know way more than you are saying what you know regarding Yemen. For the other, there was a pledge with the Obama Administration. The President knows better than to have stepped into something that is eventually going to cost him. There are other reasons, but Yemen is one of them.

The issue is that some have invested in making a profit off of war, as long as it never includes them as a statistic or a victim, tough luck to them. The 'they' of they don't care because money is the only loyalty they care about, as to what is realism. With that kind of a reality, there are not going to be any honest discussions.

Mission impossible, it is called the denial zones. The idea of a war of this magnitude will not fair well when there are the tribunals for war crimes. Never mind when trying to use logic, it won't work when money is tied to 'there are just no options', when you know full well that all kinds of tactics are being used to push control of other minds.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,310x in 10,922 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it amazing that adults supposedly intelligent adults want others to believe that everything thats ever happened bad to america or because of it, has been done by trump.

The lionshare of americas wars an actions were started by democrats. Democrats have killed more people in the world than republicans even thought of.

Jimmy Carter didnt allow iran to hold hostages for a full year. 8 yrs of obama there was no war nothing, no libya no afghanistan no syria. Clinton didnt stand by and allow over a million rhwandans men women and children to be macheted and slaughtered, he didnt send troops to somalia, black hawk down. Bush didnt start wars in iraq and afghanistan.

Yes all that is TRUMPS fault, he has been the cause of all thats wrong with america since the revolution

Lets all Hail Democrats and Liberals as being always right, about everything
    Last edited by Common; 11-24-2018 at 07:49 AM.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Captdon (11-24-2018),countryboy (11-24-2018)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    I find it amazing that adults supposedly intelligent adults want others to believe that everything thats ever happened bad to america or because of it, has been done by trump.

The lionshare of americas wars an actions were started by democrats. Democrats have killed more people in the world than republicans even thought of.

Jimmy Carter didnt allow iran to hold hostages for a full year. 8 yrs of obama there was no war nothing, no libya no afghanistan no syria. Clinton didnt stand by and allow over a million rhwandans men women and children to be macheted and slaughtered, he didnt send troops to somalia, black hawk down. Bush didnt start wars in iraq and afghanistan.

Yes all that is TRUMPS fault, he has been the cause of all thats wrong with america since the revolution

Lets all Hail Democrats and Liberals as being always right, about everything

Where has that been stated? The ones you side with are bad. This war was continued by the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, who was elected to change the direction the United States is headed to. What conscience have you for what has really happened?

Hail neither political party, how is that for a change for what has destroyed? Neither political party has represented much but the personal interests of a few quagmired. You think that you are talking to people who are uneducated? They've been places, as you have divided.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,737x in 55,433 Posts
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’ll be thankful if the Democrats seriously persue impeachment of either Trump or Kavanaugh as many have suggested they will do. This would damage their party for at least a generation. I really hope that they conduct endless investigations and initiate articles of impeachment.

Democrats clearly hold the US constitution in contempt. They are an enemy of the people. Not that the Republicans are much better, but when they are in the minority, they seem have more backbone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (11-24-2018)

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 1,195
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,441x in 14,732 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am thankful that in two years genocide will no longer be an acceptable business practice!

I am so amazed at people who support Trump, and defend his mass murder of small children. I am amazed that a person can care so much about their own life and cherish it, but think nothing of killing millions, if they think it is good for them. This is so shameful that there are not even words for it.

The morality of genocide is not up for debate! It is a Mother Fuc#king crime aganst humanity!

I am amazed at those who call themselves godly folks yet they are monstrous! Who have no heart and no morals. Who think crimes against humanity are just fine. I am amazed at how they debate the bible in threads preaching like they are walking on water. But instead of bathing themselves in the blood of Jesus, they bathe in the blood of children.

You are not holy, you are a terror to all who live and breathe. You are the cause of suffering to innocent in the world.

Peter said it perfectly in post 2.

I would add this: I'm more concerned about the killing and dying our soldiers are forced to endure half a world away to people who pose us no real threat than I am about the killing and dying others cause. And when was the last time a donkephant regime didn't have a ton of blood on it's hands? Certainly far more blood on the hands of Bushbama , but when was their truly none. No unnecessary killing?

Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,310x in 10,922 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post

Where has that been stated? The ones you side with are bad. This war was continued by the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, who was elected to change the direction the United States is headed to. What conscience have you for what has really happened?

Hail neither political party, how is that for a change for what has destroyed? Neither political party has represented much but the personal interests of a few quagmired. You think that you are talking to people who are uneducated? They've been places, as you have divided.
    OBAMA SWORE TO STOP THE WARS AND CLOSE GITMO long before trump ran for potus
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 1,195
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,441x in 14,732 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    OBAMA SWORE TO STOP THE WARS AND CLOSE GITMO long before trump ran for potus

Bushbama was a very violent regime

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 409
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,824x in 10,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A modicum of knowledge would be refreshing. Impeachment doesn't remove a President. It takes a 2/3 vote of the Senate to do that. Enjoy 6 more years of Trump.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 409
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,824x in 10,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A wise person would plan on attending war crimes trials. Mr Genocide in chief will not be re-elected unless he cheats. Your monster mass murderer will be out! Say good bye to your idol. I know he represents you so well, it will be sad for you when he is not re-elected. Then who will represent the monsters of society?
    You are what we used to call a Sad Sack. I pity you. Yemen is finished and that's that. SA has all the weapons it needs to destroy Yemen. It's up to you Houthi friends to stop the slaughter. It's on their heads and yours for supporting them.

I won't tell you what a wise person would do. You don't qualify.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

+ Reply to Thread