Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,341x in 15,822 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xl View Post
    Why would it give you pause? It's not a controversial statement, it's a verifiable fact. Outside interests like banks, big businesses, etc, wield a tremendous amount of influence on our government, to the point that our government is more or less a proxy for them, and the amount of Jews in those positions are disproportionately high compared to their population. Our policy of putting Israel's interests ahead of our own is in large part due to that influence. No one is saying that the average Jewish person is doing this, but wealthy Zionists most certainly are and at comically disproportionate percentages.
    People really believe that nonsense, eh?

Amazing.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

Captdon (11-29-2018)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,553x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    I must confess that your mention of "wealthy Jews dictatating [sic] [A]merican policies" gives me pause (and a reason not to "Thank" your post), but aside from that I agree with everything you wrote.
    Thank you for saying that. Even the things I write give me pause. But if I find out something that I feel is important, I will share it even if it makes me look bad for sharing it. If there are things that are happening we should know about them, especially if they concern our nation. I don't like most of the things I write about. But there is truth to what I said about the wealthy Jews dictating our nation. One of the major players is Sheldon Adelson, this person has a direct line to the president and they meet or at least talk twice per month. He has been instrumental in influencing our policies on Iran as well as Israel, and even has influence on who gets recommended for holding office positions such as Nikki Haley, Mike Pompeo and more. He also influenced the removal of aid for Palestine. He does not believe in the two state solution. I don't like that information at all.

Now that being said it is not only them who are dictating our nation. We have the Koch brothers as well as we have Soros there are many ultra wealthy people who are working to try and shape our nation to their ideals. I am not a fan of that from anyone. I feel it is the erosion of our democracy. No one should have the right to buy our voice. When politicians disregard the voice of the people, and instead give only regard to the highest donor they are no longer the representatives of those who they swore to represent, and that is the people.

One thing is for sure I am no anti Semitic. I am a humanitarian, and have hate for no man. It is not possible for a person who holds beliefs like mine, to be anti Semitic. I have love for the people of all nations. They really are no different that us. There is no difference between any of us. We may wear different clothes, have different skin color, or different religions. But at the fundamental level there is no difference at all.

Almost all of us in this whole world just want to live our lives in peace. That is all most everyone wants.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,326
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,009x in 12,235 Posts
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Thank you for saying that. Even the things I write give me pause. But if I find out something that I feel is important, I will share it even if it makes me look bad for sharing it. If there are things that are happening we should know about them, especially if they concern our nation. I don't like most of the things I write about. But there is truth to what I said about the wealthy Jews dictating our nation. One of the major players is Sheldon Adelson, this person has a direct line to the president and they meet or at least talk twice per month. He has been instrumental in influencing our policies on Iran as well as Israel, and even has influence on who gets recommended for holding office positions such as Nikki Haley, Mike Pompeo and more. He also influenced the removal of aid for Palestine. He does not believe in the two state solution. I don't like that information at all.

Now that being said it is not only them who are dictating our nation. We have the Koch brothers as well as we have Soros there are many ultra wealthy people who are working to try and shape our nation to their ideals. I am not a fan of that from anyone. I feel it is the erosion of our democracy. No one should have the right to buy our voice. When politicians disregard the voice of the people, and instead give only regard to the highest donor they are no longer the representatives of those who they swore to represent, and that is the people.

One thing is for sure I am no anti Semitic. I am a humanitarian, and have hate for no man. It is not possible for a person who holds beliefs like mine, to be anti Semitic. I have love for the people of all nations. They really are no different that us. There is no difference between any of us. We may wear different clothes, have different skin color, or different religions. But at the fundamental level there is no difference at all.

Almost all of us in this whole world just want to live our lives in peace. That is all most everyone wants.
    There may well be some ultra-wealthy Jewish individuals influencing American foreign policy with regard to Israel - I make no pretense of having studied the matter, so I don't really know - but I guess my point is that if that is happening, the effort would not be anywhere near as successful were it not for certain other factors affecting the average American's view of the situation. "Holocaust guilt", certainly - the idea that the Jewish people have, in effect, earned a pass because of their long history of having been persecuted and should therefore now be exempt from criticism. The notion held by some evangelical Christians that the present-day political state of Israel figures prominently in Biblical "end times" prophecy and that they (and America) must be closely allied with it in order to do God's will and seek His blessing. The media's presentation of Israel as pretty much uniformly a society of White European-appearing people - we see a lot of photos of pretty, heavily armed girls in uniform - surrounded by a horde of menacing brown people. The West has been subjected to seven decades of a very thorough and extensive PR job.
    "The first thing you want to do after being shot is make sure you are not shot again." - Ace Atkins

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak."
    - Larry McMurtry

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (11-29-2018)

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 262
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Toober's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 267x in 188 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, well...it is a bit of a red flag, isn't it? I have my own theories as to why the American government, media, and to some extent Americans in general seem eternally prepared to give Israel all the slack in the universe, but none of them involve the Rothschilds and the Bilderbergs.
    location.

think where isreal is. who surrounds it. its the same countries who want us gone as well.

so we support/supply them with the means to exist. at the same time the US also holds isreal on a short leash.
    they know w/o our support they would be eradicated by the same ones that would do the same to us.

unleash the kosher dogs of war and let them make glass.

better there than here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Toober For This Useful Post:

Captdon (11-29-2018)

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 409
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,824x in 10,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    There is actually a lot of truth to that. We have a lot of leverage to use to keep Israel in check.
    3.8 billion dollars a year buys all the influence we need.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    CNN commentator calls for elimination of Israel, endorses violent Palestinian ‘resistance’.....

CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill, in a Wednesday speech to the United Nations, called for violent resistance against Israel and advocated expanding Palestine “from the river to the sea,” a phrase used by those who believe that Israel should be eliminated.

Hill, who has a long history of anti-Semitism, made the remarks at a U.N. event commemorating the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. He said the international community should boycott Israel and allow Palestinians more space to engage in violence against the Jewish state, arguing that violence was also employed in the struggles of African Americans.

In a follow up tweet Wednesday, Hill wrote, “I believe in a single secular democratic state for everyone. This is the only way that historic Palestine will be free.” Such an idea would reject the existence of Israel as a Jewish homeland with the ability to defend itself, and cede control over to terrorist groups that have been seeking Jewish extermination. The reference to the “historic Palestine” also makes no sense, since no such place ever existed with defined borders......snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ian-resistance

The Lefts propaganda machine shows what the Left is always about.
    Honesty like this is rare despite being despicable. Most anti-Semites hide behind "It's not the Jews, it's Israel."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

MMC (11-29-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would it give you pause? It's not a controversial statement, it's a verifiable fact. Outside interests like banks, big businesses, etc, wield a tremendous amount of influence on our government, to the point that our government is more or less a proxy for them, and the amount of Jews in those positions are disproportionately high compared to their population. Our policy of putting Israel's interests ahead of our own is in large part due to that influence. No one is saying that the average Jewish person is doing this, but wealthy Zionists most certainly are and at comically disproportionate percentages.
    Waitaminnite…...you recently just said the Saud owns the US. Now its back to Israel. See, I told you make up your mind.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Captdon (11-29-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have never put Israel ahead of us. Show proof of Jewish control of finance or government. All you do is use age-old rhetoric. This is like the old "Black people smell" that the racists used to use.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post

You're not anti-Semitic? You just happened to mention only Jews with money and influence.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There may well be some ultra-wealthy Jewish individuals influencing American foreign policy with regard to Israel - I make no pretense of having studied the matter, so I don't really know - but I guess my point is that if that is happening, the effort would not be anywhere near as successful were it not for certain other factors affecting the average American's view of the situation. "Holocaust guilt", certainly - the idea that the Jewish people have, in effect, earned a pass because of their long history of having been persecuted and should therefore now be exempt from criticism. The notion held by some evangelical Christians that the present-day political state of Israel figures prominently in Biblical "end times" prophecy and that they (and America) must be closely allied with it in order to do God's will and seek His blessing. The media's presentation of Israel as pretty much uniformly a society of White European-appearing people - we see a lot of photos of pretty, heavily armed girls in uniform - surrounded by a horde of menacing brown people. The West has been subjected to seven decades of a very thorough and extensive PR job.

What pass would that be? Would it be destroying the capability of Iraq and Syria developing nukes? Would it be killing those who want a second Holocaust? Would it be them killing terrorists when we refused to think we'd ever be victims?

We've allowed them to do what exactly? I mean, other than defend themselves and get revenge when their children are murdered.

+ Reply to Thread