Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No hate for the people of Israel, or Saudi Arabia

I think it is good to be clear, that when we have a problem with another nation, be it Saudi Arabia, or Israel. It usually never has anything to do with the people of that nation, it is just their leaders, or the ones who are doing the wrong.

I think that the people of Israel are no different than all of us. Many of the Jews in Israel are very unhappy with what their leaders are doing, and also the Jewish Americans have greatly expressed their dissaproval of what their nation, and ours are doing.

Also even the people of Saudi Arabia are just people, human beings like you and me. They have nothing to do with what their leaders are doing. Just like we in America often are very unhappy with what our nation does in our name. Many attrocities have been done in our name. It is a crime really, becasue we dont condone those actions in most cases. But the people of other nations dont know that, therfore they might hate us too. Because most people do not seperate the people from their gov.

But we should all know the dissaproval of a gov action, or wealthy individual, does not often represent the ideals of their entire nation. Even though, I blast Saudi Arabia over Yemen, not once do I mean the citizens of that nation. Just the same for expressing my dissaproval of the Gov of Israel, and the wealthy Jews dictatating american policies. Those kinds of acts are treasonoous. When our president does the bidding of another nation that is not putting America first.

It is the people who have a say in our nation. It is a nation by the people for the people. If we allow billionaires to steal our voice, or other nations to steal our voice, then the people of this nation no longer have a voice. Then it is just a nation that is not by the people for for the people. It becomes something else entirely. It is the erosion of our Democracy and what we stand for.

It is not anti-Semitic to not want another nation to have influence on American policies. This is America.

All human beings are just human beings. There is no difference between a Jew and an American or an Arabian, we are all just people. We all share this same planet and face the same struggles, and all have hopes and dreams. Both Saudi Arabia, and Israel have amazing people, and beautiful nations.

Keep in mind it is only the few who are destroying everything for all of us. Not the people. Even the problems between nations and the bloodshed of the innocent can often be tracked back to the greed of corporations. It is time that we end this corruption, and end the blood shed of the innocent of the world.

Wanting to solve issues and caring about our democracy is not hate based.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 11-29-2018 at 12:18 AM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 793
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,092x in 12,286 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I must confess that your mention of "wealthy Jews dictatating [sic] [A]merican policies" gives me pause (and a reason not to "Thank" your post), but aside from that I agree with everything you wrote.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (11-29-2018)

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I think it is good to be clear, that when we have a problem with another nation, be it Saudi Arabia, or Israel. It usually never has anything to do with the people of that nation, it is just their leaders, or the ones who are doing the wrong.

I think that the people of Israel are no different than all of us. Many of the Jews in Israel are very unhappy with what their leaders are doing, and also the Jewish Americans have greatly expressed their dissaproval of what their nation, and ours are doing.

Also even the people of Saudi Arabia are just people, human beings like you and me. They have nothing to do with what their leaders are doing. Just like we in America often are very unhappy with what our nation does in our name. Many attrocities have been done in our name. It is a crime really, becasue we dont condone those actions in most cases. But the people of other nations dont know that, therfore they might hate us too. Because most people do not seperate the people from their gov.

But we should all know the dissaproval of a gov action, or wealthy individual, does not often represent the ideals of their entire nation. Even though, I blast Saudi Arabia over Yemen, not once do I mean the citizens of that nation. Just the same for expressing my dissaproval of the Gov of Israel, and the wealthy Jews dictatating american policies. Those kinds of acts are treasonoous. When our president does the bidding of another nation that is not putting America first.

It is the people who have a say in our nation. It is a nation by the people for the people. If we allow billionaires to steal our voice, or other nations to steal our voice, then the people of this nation no longer have a voice. Then it is just a nation that is not by the people for for the people. It becomes something else entirely. It is the erosion of our Democracy and what we stand for.

It is not anti-Semitic to not want another nation to have influence on American policies. This is America.

All human beings are just human beings. There is no difference between a Jew and an American or an Arabian, we are all just people. We all share this same planet and face the same struggles, and all have hopes and dreams. Both Saudi Arabia, and Israel have amazing people, and beautiful nations.

Keep in mind it is only the few who are destroying everything for all of us. Not the people. Even the problems between nations and the bloodshed of the innocent can often be tracked back to the greed of corporations. It is time that we end this corruption, and end the blood shed of the innocent of the world.

Wanting to solve issues and caring about our democracy is not hate based.

"rich Jews dictating our policies" makes you either very stupid or an anti-Semite. I'm not sure which it is. It might be both.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (11-29-2018)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,135
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,380x in 15,849 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    I must confess that your mention of "wealthy Jews dictatating [sic] [A]merican policies" gives me pause (and a reason not to "Thank" your post), but aside from that I agree with everything you wrote.

That should scare you more than a little.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 793
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,092x in 12,286 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    That should scare you more than a little.
    Yeah, well...it is a bit of a red flag, isn't it? I have my own theories as to why the American government, media, and to some extent Americans in general seem eternally prepared to give Israel all the slack in the universe, but none of them involve the Rothschilds and the Bilderbergs.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, well...it is a bit of a red flag, isn't it? I have my own theories as to why the American government, media, and to some extent Americans in general seem eternally prepared to give Israel all the slack in the universe, but none of them involve the Rothschilds and the Bilderbergs.
    It would seem to be :

Dachau

"never again."

Israel doesn't control us. We keep Israel from going too far.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (11-29-2018)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,135
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,380x in 15,849 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Israel doesn't control us. We keep Israel from going too far.
    There is actually a lot of truth to that. We have a lot of leverage to use to keep Israel in check.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

MMC (11-29-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CNN commentator calls for elimination of Israel, endorses violent Palestinian ‘resistance’.....

CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill, in a Wednesday speech to the United Nations, called for violent resistance against Israel and advocated expanding Palestine “from the river to the sea,” a phrase used by those who believe that Israel should be eliminated.

Hill, who has a long history of anti-Semitism, made the remarks at a U.N. event commemorating the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. He said the international community should boycott Israel and allow Palestinians more space to engage in violence against the Jewish state, arguing that violence was also employed in the struggles of African Americans.

In a follow up tweet Wednesday, Hill wrote, “I believe in a single secular democratic state for everyone. This is the only way that historic Palestine will be free.” Such an idea would reject the existence of Israel as a Jewish homeland with the ability to defend itself, and cede control over to terrorist groups that have been seeking Jewish extermination. The reference to the “historic Palestine” also makes no sense, since no such place ever existed with defined borders......snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ian-resistance

The Lefts propaganda machine shows what the Left is always about.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,820
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 19,792x in 11,974 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I echo the sentiments of the TS.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,820
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 19,792x in 11,974 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would it give you pause? It's not a controversial statement, it's a verifiable fact. Outside interests like banks, big businesses, etc, wield a tremendous amount of influence on our government, to the point that our government is more or less a proxy for them, and the amount of Jews in those positions are disproportionately high compared to their population. Our policy of putting Israel's interests ahead of our own is in large part due to that influence. No one is saying that the average Jewish person is doing this, but wealthy Zionists most certainly are and at comically disproportionate percentages.

+ Reply to Thread