User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: No hate for the people of Israel, or Saudi Arabia

  1. #1
    Points: 11,784, Level: 26
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 866
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18992
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,944
    Points
    11,784
    Level
    26
    Thanks Given
    1,539
    Thanked 953x in 698 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    No hate for the people of Israel, or Saudi Arabia

    I think it is good to be clear, that when we have a problem with another nation, be it Saudi Arabia, or Israel. It usually never has anything to do with the people of that nation, it is just their leaders, or the ones who are doing the wrong.

    I think that the people of Israel are no different than all of us. Many of the Jews in Israel are very unhappy with what their leaders are doing, and also the Jewish Americans have greatly expressed their dissaproval of what their nation, and ours are doing.

    Also even the people of Saudi Arabia are just people, human beings like you and me. They have nothing to do with what their leaders are doing. Just like we in America often are very unhappy with what our nation does in our name. Many attrocities have been done in our name. It is a crime really, becasue we dont condone those actions in most cases. But the people of other nations dont know that, therfore they might hate us too. Because most people do not seperate the people from their gov.

    But we should all know the dissaproval of a gov action, or wealthy individual, does not often represent the ideals of their entire nation. Even though, I blast Saudi Arabia over Yemen, not once do I mean the citizens of that nation. Just the same for expressing my dissaproval of the Gov of Israel, and the wealthy Jews dictatating american policies. Those kinds of acts are treasonoous. When our president does the bidding of another nation that is not putting America first.

    It is the people who have a say in our nation. It is a nation by the people for the people. If we allow billionaires to steal our voice, or other nations to steal our voice, then the people of this nation no longer have a voice. Then it is just a nation that is not by the people for for the people. It becomes something else entirely. It is the erosion of our Democracy and what we stand for.

    It is not anti-Semitic to not want another nation to have influence on American policies. This is America.

    All human beings are just human beings. There is no difference between a Jew and an American or an Arabian, we are all just people. We all share this same planet and face the same struggles, and all have hopes and dreams. Both Saudi Arabia, and Israel have amazing people, and beautiful nations.

    Keep in mind it is only the few who are destroying everything for all of us. Not the people. Even the problems between nations and the bloodshed of the innocent can often be tracked back to the greed of corporations. It is time that we end this corruption, and end the blood shed of the innocent of the world.

    Wanting to solve issues and caring about our democracy is not hate based.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 11-29-2018 at 12:18 AM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

  2. #2
    Points: 26,054, Level: 39
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 896
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    301552
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9,404
    Points
    26,054
    Level
    39
    Thanks Given
    1,489
    Thanked 7,655x in 4,433 Posts
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I must confess that your mention of "wealthy Jews dictatating [sic] [A]merican policies" gives me pause (and a reason not to "Thank" your post), but aside from that I agree with everything you wrote.
    "It is a foolish man who believes that he possesses all of the answers unless he is absolutely certain that he has heard all of the questions."

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

    Just AnotherPerson (11-29-2018)

  4. #3
    Points: 28,159, Level: 40
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    4777
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina now.
    Posts
    13,371
    Points
    28,159
    Level
    40
    Thanks Given
    21,815
    Thanked 4,768x in 3,730 Posts
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I think it is good to be clear, that when we have a problem with another nation, be it Saudi Arabia, or Israel. It usually never has anything to do with the people of that nation, it is just their leaders, or the ones who are doing the wrong.

    I think that the people of Israel are no different than all of us. Many of the Jews in Israel are very unhappy with what their leaders are doing, and also the Jewish Americans have greatly expressed their dissaproval of what their nation, and ours are doing.

    Also even the people of Saudi Arabia are just people, human beings like you and me. They have nothing to do with what their leaders are doing. Just like we in America often are very unhappy with what our nation does in our name. Many attrocities have been done in our name. It is a crime really, becasue we dont condone those actions in most cases. But the people of other nations dont know that, therfore they might hate us too. Because most people do not seperate the people from their gov.

    But we should all know the dissaproval of a gov action, or wealthy individual, does not often represent the ideals of their entire nation. Even though, I blast Saudi Arabia over Yemen, not once do I mean the citizens of that nation. Just the same for expressing my dissaproval of the Gov of Israel, and the wealthy Jews dictatating american policies. Those kinds of acts are treasonoous. When our president does the bidding of another nation that is not putting America first.

    It is the people who have a say in our nation. It is a nation by the people for the people. If we allow billionaires to steal our voice, or other nations to steal our voice, then the people of this nation no longer have a voice. Then it is just a nation that is not by the people for for the people. It becomes something else entirely. It is the erosion of our Democracy and what we stand for.

    It is not anti-Semitic to not want another nation to have influence on American policies. This is America.

    All human beings are just human beings. There is no difference between a Jew and an American or an Arabian, we are all just people. We all share this same planet and face the same struggles, and all have hopes and dreams. Both Saudi Arabia, and Israel have amazing people, and beautiful nations.

    Keep in mind it is only the few who are destroying everything for all of us. Not the people. Even the problems between nations and the bloodshed of the innocent can often be tracked back to the greed of corporations. It is time that we end this corruption, and end the blood shed of the innocent of the world.

    Wanting to solve issues and caring about our democracy is not hate based.

    "rich Jews dictating our policies" makes you either very stupid or an anti-Semite. I'm not sure which it is. It might be both.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our freedom and our society and our morals.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (11-29-2018)

  6. #4
    Points: 33,722, Level: 44
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    177981
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    15,065
    Points
    33,722
    Level
    44
    Thanks Given
    9
    Thanked 9,662x in 6,217 Posts
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    I must confess that your mention of "wealthy Jews dictatating [sic] [A]merican policies" gives me pause (and a reason not to "Thank" your post), but aside from that I agree with everything you wrote.

    That should scare you more than a little.
    Gentlemen and ladies, I hate inflation, I hate taxes, and I hate Communism. Do something about it. Ronald Reagan's instructions to his first assembled Cabinet.

  7. #5
    Points: 26,054, Level: 39
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 896
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    301552
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9,404
    Points
    26,054
    Level
    39
    Thanks Given
    1,489
    Thanked 7,655x in 4,433 Posts
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    That should scare you more than a little.
    Yeah, well...it is a bit of a red flag, isn't it? I have my own theories as to why the American government, media, and to some extent Americans in general seem eternally prepared to give Israel all the slack in the universe, but none of them involve the Rothschilds and the Bilderbergs.
    "It is a foolish man who believes that he possesses all of the answers unless he is absolutely certain that he has heard all of the questions."

  8. #6
    Points: 28,159, Level: 40
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    4777
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina now.
    Posts
    13,371
    Points
    28,159
    Level
    40
    Thanks Given
    21,815
    Thanked 4,768x in 3,730 Posts
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    Yeah, well...it is a bit of a red flag, isn't it? I have my own theories as to why the American government, media, and to some extent Americans in general seem eternally prepared to give Israel all the slack in the universe, but none of them involve the Rothschilds and the Bilderbergs.
    It would seem to be :


    Dachau

    "never again."

    Israel doesn't control us. We keep Israel from going too far.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our freedom and our society and our morals.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

    Peter1469 (11-29-2018)

  10. #7
    Points: 33,722, Level: 44
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    177981
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    15,065
    Points
    33,722
    Level
    44
    Thanks Given
    9
    Thanked 9,662x in 6,217 Posts
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Israel doesn't control us. We keep Israel from going too far.
    There is actually a lot of truth to that. We have a lot of leverage to use to keep Israel in check.
    Gentlemen and ladies, I hate inflation, I hate taxes, and I hate Communism. Do something about it. Ronald Reagan's instructions to his first assembled Cabinet.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

    MMC (11-29-2018)

  12. #8
    Original Ranter
    Points: 165,397, Level: 96
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Overall activity: 95.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    41170
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    40,510
    Points
    165,397
    Level
    96
    Thanks Given
    13,121
    Thanked 10,161x in 7,700 Posts
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CNN commentator calls for elimination of Israel, endorses violent Palestinian ‘resistance’.....


    CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill, in a Wednesday speech to the United Nations, called for violent resistance against Israel and advocated expanding Palestine “from the river to the sea,” a phrase used by those who believe that Israel should be eliminated.


    Hill, who has a long history of anti-Semitism, made the remarks at a U.N. event commemorating the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. He said the international community should boycott Israel and allow Palestinians more space to engage in violence against the Jewish state, arguing that violence was also employed in the struggles of African Americans.


    In a follow up tweet Wednesday, Hill wrote, “I believe in a single secular democratic state for everyone. This is the only way that historic Palestine will be free.” Such an idea would reject the existence of Israel as a Jewish homeland with the ability to defend itself, and cede control over to terrorist groups that have been seeking Jewish extermination. The reference to the “historic Palestine” also makes no sense, since no such place ever existed with defined borders......snip~


    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ian-resistance


    The Lefts propaganda machine shows what the Left is always about.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  13. #9
    Points: 50,349, Level: 54
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    191232
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,765
    Points
    50,349
    Level
    54
    Thanks Given
    4,291
    Thanked 14,427x in 8,998 Posts
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I echo the sentiments of the TS.

  14. #10
    Points: 50,349, Level: 54
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    191232
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,765
    Points
    50,349
    Level
    54
    Thanks Given
    4,291
    Thanked 14,427x in 8,998 Posts
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    I must confess that your mention of "wealthy Jews dictatating [sic] [A]merican policies" gives me pause (and a reason not to "Thank" your post), but aside from that I agree with everything you wrote.
    Why would it give you pause? It's not a controversial statement, it's a verifiable fact. Outside interests like banks, big businesses, etc, wield a tremendous amount of influence on our government, to the point that our government is more or less a proxy for them, and the amount of Jews in those positions are disproportionately high compared to their population. Our policy of putting Israel's interests ahead of our own is in large part due to that influence. No one is saying that the average Jewish person is doing this, but wealthy Zionists most certainly are and at comically disproportionate percentages.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO