User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Census confirms: 63 percent of ‘non-citizens’ on welfare, 4.6 million households

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    People that are in the country “illegally” are subject to our jurisdiction. Diplomats are exempt from our laws, as are a hostile occupying force (if there was one). I thought you understood the Constitution?
    No one ever thought that of you. You're wrong about the words and their intent. Diplomats are exempt from our laws by treaty. The Amendment had nothing to do with obeying the law. It is about citizenship.

You're losing again so is this an attempt to change the thread?
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,587x in 36,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Well if anyone would care to take notice that survey at the bottom says it was from 2014. Talk about fake news. I bet the numbers are far lower now than that. Trump has taken a hard stance on immigration, and kicked out a lot of people, I bet it is harder than ever for them to try and get welfare benefits.

This is just part of the plan, they want to stoke the hate in our nation. Just so that they can cut welfare, and Medicaid. It really kills 2 birds with one stone because it also serves to rile up people against immigration, even legal immigration. It is just part of the plan.

At the same time they are totally on board with Tax cuts for the most wealthy of our nation. They are all on board for corporate welfare and subsidies. They are all on board for funneling infinite tax payers dollars into the pockets of the military industrial complex. The rich live off the backs of the poor. They use the tax dollars of the most poor in this nation to do their every whim, but buck at giving some back to the citizens. They will not be pleased until there is nothing given to the citizens and everything is given to the wealthy. Amazing!

What sheep people are......believing these lies created just to divide you and then take even more from you all.
    The "most poor" pay virtually nothing in taxes. Thought you should know.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Captdon (12-07-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    No. Subject to our jurisdiction involved loyalty. I do understand the Constitution. I am happy to help where I can.
    If it involved "loyalty" how do you explain @Ethereal and @Just AnotherPerson among others?

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,399x in 27,955 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    If it involved "loyalty" how do you explain @Ethereal and @Just AnotherPerson among others?
    Consider it a term of art.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Captdon (12-07-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Well if anyone would care to take notice that survey at the bottom says it was from 2014. Talk about fake news. I bet the numbers are far lower now than that. Trump has taken a hard stance on immigration, and kicked out a lot of people, I bet it is harder than ever for them to try and get welfare benefits.

This is just part of the plan, they want to stoke the hate in our nation. Just so that they can cut welfare, and Medicaid. It really kills 2 birds with one stone because it also serves to rile up people against immigration, even legal immigration. It is just part of the plan.

At the same time they are totally on board with Tax cuts for the most wealthy of our nation. They are all on board for corporate welfare and subsidies. They are all on board for funneling infinite tax payers dollars into the pockets of the military industrial complex. The rich live off the backs of the poor. They use the tax dollars of the most poor in this nation to do their every whim, but buck at giving some back to the citizens. They will not be pleased until there is nothing given to the citizens and everything is given to the wealthy. Amazing!

What sheep people are......believing these lies created just to divide you and then take even more from you all.
    Adopt an alien instead of asking me to pay their way.

That would be your kind.

+ Reply to Thread