User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senator Hirono: Democrats Struggle To Relate To Voters Due To 'How Smart We Are'

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,973x in 55,600 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Senator Hirono: Democrats Struggle To Relate To Voters Due To 'How Smart We Are'

I read this stuff in the morning and so much more and I just laugh

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) said on Tuesday that Democrats have a hard time connecting with voters because of how "smart" Democrats are and because Democrats "know so much."

Hirono made the remarks while answering a question from journalist Dahlia Lithwick at the "Bend Towards Justice" conference in Washington, D.C. about what Democrats need to do to make their voters care more about the judicial system.

"One of the things that we Democrats have a really hard time is connecting to people's hearts instead of here [points at brain]," Hirono began. "We're really good at shoving out all the information that touch people here [points to brain] but not here [points to heart]."

"I've been saying it all our Senate Democratic retreats we need to speak to the heart, not in a manipulative way, not in a way that brings forth everybody's fears and resentments, but truly to speak to the hearts so that people know that we're actually on their side."

"When you have a really hard time doing that and one of the reasons that was shown to me at one of our retreats was that we Democrats know so much, that is true," Hirono continued. "We have to kind of tell everyone how smart we are and so we have a tendency to be very left-brain."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39038...-ryan-saavedra

That should tell you you just how stupid she is. It's odd how some elitists can be so staggeringly stupid.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peter many liberals have a superiorty complex and believe they are superior intellects and that only their opinion has merit. You can see it some here, if you read close enough
    Close enough? Hell, you can stand two threads over and still see the dripping arrogance from the majority of liberals.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    zachroidott's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 566x in 460 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Senator Hirono: Democrats Struggle To Relate To Voters Due To 'How Smart We Are'

I read this stuff in the morning and so much more and I just laugh

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) said on Tuesday that Democrats have a hard time connecting with voters because of how "smart" Democrats are and because Democrats "know so much."

Hirono made the remarks while answering a question from journalist Dahlia Lithwick at the "Bend Towards Justice" conference in Washington, D.C. about what Democrats need to do to make their voters care more about the judicial system.

"One of the things that we Democrats have a really hard time is connecting to people's hearts instead of here [points at brain]," Hirono began. "We're really good at shoving out all the information that touch people here [points to brain] but not here [points to heart]."

"I've been saying it all our Senate Democratic retreats we need to speak to the heart, not in a manipulative way, not in a way that brings forth everybody's fears and resentments, but truly to speak to the hearts so that people know that we're actually on their side."

"When you have a really hard time doing that and one of the reasons that was shown to me at one of our retreats was that we Democrats know so much, that is true," Hirono continued. "We have to kind of tell everyone how smart we are and so we have a tendency to be very left-brain."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39038...-ryan-saavedra
    Still smug after three whole years.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    Close enough? Hell, you can stand two threads over and still see the dripping arrogance from the majority of liberals.
    Then MMC shows up and it doesn't seem to last long for them.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

+ Reply to Thread