User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: PETA takes political correctness to a new level.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,737x in 55,433 Posts
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    A.~ Jesus would not have eaten the passover lamb as He was in a glorified state of the Father does not need animal blood sacrifice for supper.

The false religion is to believe God who is Holy would need man to destroy what is no 'Abel sacrifice someone else because they are dumber'.

The fish were fed bread as Christ tried to distract his disciples from thunder.

"Lection LXXV

The Last Paschal Supper

1. AND at evening the Master cometh into the house, and there are gathered with him the Twelve and their fellows; Peter and Jacob and Thomas and John and Simon and Matthew and Andrew and Nathanael and James and Thaddeus and Jude and Philip and their companions ( and there was also Judas Iscariote, who by men was numbered with the twelve, till the time when he should be manifested).
    2. And they were all clad in garments of white linen, pure and clear, for linen is the righteousness of the saints; and each had the colour of his tribe. But the Master was clad in his pure white robe, over all, without seam or spot.
    3. And there arose contention among them as to which of them should be esteemed the greatest, wherefore he said unto them, He that is greatest among you let him be as he that doth serve.
    4. And Yeshua said, With desire have I desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. and to institute the Memorial of my Oblation for the service and salvation of all. For behold the hour cometh when the Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of sinners.
    5. And one of the twelve said unto him, Lord, is it I ? And he answered, He to whom I give the sop the same is he.
    6. And Iscariot said unto him, Master, behold the unleaven bread, the mingled wine and the oil and the herbs, but where is the lamb that Moses commanded? (for Judas had bought the lamb, but Yeshua had forbidden that it should be killed).
    7. And John spake in the Spirit, saying, Behold the Lamb of God, the good Shepherd which giveth his life for the sheep. And Judas was troubled at these words, for he knew that he should betray him. But again Judas said, Master, is it not written in the law that a lamb must be slain for the passover within the gates?
    8. And Yeshua answered, If I am lifted up on the cross then indeed shall the lamb be slain; but woe unto him by whom it is delivered into the hands of the slayers; it were better of him had he not been born.
    9. Verily I say unto you, for this end have I come into the world, that I may put away all blood offerings and the eating of the flesh of the beasts and the birds that are slain by men.
    10. In the beginning, God gave to all, the fruits of the trees, and the seeds, and the herbs, for food; but those who loved themselves more than God, or their fellows, corrupted their ways, and brought diseases into their bodies, and filled the earth with lust and violence.
    11. Not by shedding innocent blood, therefore, but by living a righteous life, shall ye find the peace of God. Ye call me the Christ of God and ye say well, for I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.
    12. Walk ye in the Way, and ye shall find God. Seek ye the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free. Live in the Life, and ye shall see no death. All things are alive in God, and the Spirit of God filleth all things.
    13. Keep ye the commandments. Love thy God with all thy heart, and love thy neighbour as thyself. On these hang all the law and the prophets. And the sum of the law is this—Do not ye unto others as ye would not that others should do unto you. Do ye unto others, as ye would that others should do unto you.
    14. Blessed are they who keep this law, for God is manifested in all creatures. All creatures live in God, and God is hid in them.
    15. After these things, Yeshua dipped the sop and gave it to Judas Iscariot, saying, What thou doest, do quickly. He then, having received the sop, went out immediately, and it was light.
    16. And when Judas Iscariot had gone out, Yeshua said, Now is the Son of man glorified among his twelve, and God is glorified in him. And verily I say unto you, they who receive you receive me, and they who receive me receive the Father-Mother Who sent me, and ye who have been faithful unto the truth shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
    17. And one said unto him, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore the kingdom unto Israel? And Yeshua said, My kingdom is not of this world, neither are all Israel which are called Israel.
    18. They in every nation who defile not themselves with cruelty, who do righteousness, love mercy, and reverence all the works of God, who give succour to all that are weak and oppressed—the same are the Israel of God."

B.~ The land of the animal kingdom will be without number.

Ptah is the grand architect of the whole universe is one thunder,

Psalm 50, Pegasus' horses, Ra's best, the Bureau of Land Management is charged with murder.

"Lection XXI

Yeshua Rebuketh Cruelty to a Horse
    Condemneth the Service of Mammon
    Blesseth Infants

1. AND it came to pass that the Lord departed from the City and went over the mountains with this disciples. And they came to a mountain whose ways were steep and there they found a man with a beast of burden.
    2. But the horse had fallen down, for it was over laden, and he struck it till the blood flowed. And Yeshua went to him and said: "Son of cruelty, why strikest thou thy beast? Seest thou not that it is too weak for its burden, and knowest thou not that it suffereth ?"
    3. But the man answered and said: "What hast thou to do therewith ? I may strike it as much as it pleaseth me, for it is mine own, and I bought it with a goodly sum of money. Ask them who are with thee, for they are of mine acquaintance and know thereof."
    4. And some of the disciples answered and said: Yea, Lord, it is as he saith, We have seen when he bought it. And the Lord said again "See ye not then how it bleedeth, and hear ye not also how it waileth and lamenteth ?" But they answered and said: "Nay, Lord, we hear not that it waileth and lamenteth ? "
    5. And the Lord was sorrowful, and said: "Woe unto you because of the dulness of your hearts, ye hear not how it lamenteth and crieth unto the heavenly Creator for mercy, but thrice woe unto him against whom it crieth and waileth in its pain."
    6. And he went forward and touched it, and the horse stood up, and its wounds were healed. But to the man he said: "Go now thy way and strike it henceforth no more, if thou also desireth to find mercy."
    7. AND seeing the people come unto him, Yeshua, said unto his disciples, Because of the sick I am sick; because of the hungry I am hungry; because of the thirsty I am athirst.
    8. He also said, I am come to end the sacrifices and feasts of blood, and if ye cease not offering and eating of flesh and blood, the wrath of God shall not cease from you, even as it came to your fathers in the wilderness, who lusted for flesh, and they eat to their content, and were filled with rottenness, and the plague consumed them.
    9. And I say unto you, Though ye be gathered together in my bosom, if ye keep not my commandments I will cast you forth. For if ye keep not the lesser mysteries, who shall give you the greater.
    10. He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
    11. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the mammon of unrighteousness, who will commit to your trust the true riches? And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man’s, who shall give you that which is your own ?
    12. No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things, and they derided him.
    13. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
    14. The law and the prophets were until John; since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than one title of the law to fail..."

>The Bureau's own offices were repeatedly warned by those seeking justice for horses, as lawsuits have been filed, as they still kill as nationals.

At those same scriptures to stop horse murder, as they still killed them as were advised that their every effort would fail.

The Law of One has become the soldier's misfortune, because I was F.B.I.'d under the auspices of J.T. Ready of the U.S. Border Guard, as am a witness to the plague the Bureau of Land Management has caused horses to suffer needlessly as they are sent to slaughter houses near, immediate shots, euthanized, as an asian wood.

The youth of horses deliberately deliberated. The attempts at having records destroyed.

The most deliberate throw-the-horses-away-by-enslavers-of-the-Gods' own the heritage of the law, each precinct, as the God Aker never expired Public Law 92-195 which President Richard Nixon signed into law, as he had that same law ordered.

C.~ The environmental aspects of what the Secretary of Interior cannot seem to get is that if one is an alien sheepherder themselves, then what environmentalists?

Leo DiCaprio belongs at the top of the head agencies as he knows what has progressed,

They want to make fun of one of the best film-makers inside a legion of that's washed.

George Clooney and his beautiful wife Amal, the most gorgeous couple in Hollywood,

Smart as good-looking for the smarts of how a lawyer should speak to is brotherhood.

The Hyksos sheepherders of corn flakes, the barons of cattle must be fed horses' food:

They were ordered to be arrested, and so the President of the United States has failed.
    The eternal scattering of the fields of service are on the verge of extinction through the willows of the aftermath.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,118x in 94,140 Posts
    Mentioned
    2547 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Yet Jesus hired fisherman ? BTW, sincere question what was the entree for the last supper?
    Pig roast.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

donttread (12-11-2018)

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 1,195
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,441x in 14,732 Posts