Members banned from this thread: Private Pickle

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Browning Of America," Really?

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    HumblePi's Avatar Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 47x in 34 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll just shake my head and acknowledge that this is the most racist thread I've seen on social media to date.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    zachroidott's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 566x in 460 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    I'll just shake my head and acknowledge that this is the most racist thread I've seen on social media to date.
    Sensibilities harshed^^

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zachroidott For This Useful Post:

Captdon (12-12-2018)

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 2,260
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,049x in 8,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    We hear a lot these days from the left teasing and needling white conservative folks about the fact that there’s this thing known as "The Browning Of America," because of America’s illegal immigration from south American countries and the fact that mixed breeding of the races is a norm today and even becoming more normal.

Well I wonder if the teasers and needliers ever noticed that when brown, black and white races mix, the dominate gene almost always is the white gene. The mixed races get lighter and lighter with each mix. I have to wonder if the teasers and needliers ever take into consideration what seemingly will be an even more dominate white race 1000 years from now? I wonder if they notice that the darker skin colors are actually becoming whiter? Maybe we’re actually witnessing the "Whiting Of Global Humanity," huh?
    Your knowledge of genetics is wanting. I hate to break this to you but light skin is a recessive gene that only becomes generally dominant in the absence of genes for darker skin. Light skin is derivative of albinism, like light hair and blue eyes. Our genetic code contains templates for all skin colors but absent deliberate selection, something in the middle of both extremes is the likely outcome and most probably the color of our most distant ancestors who are theorized to be very much the same people as the San. Pale skin tends to be thinner and more prone to damage and disease (like cancer) than darker skin. People with pale skin and blue eyes are not made to live in climates where there is much direct sunlight, but for places where it is primarily overcast, otherwise, they can't cope with the radiation from the sun, which causes significant damage to the skin and the eyes. Skin cancer and blindness are the downside of light skin and blue eyes. There is no downside to having more melanin in your skin or having darker eyes.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

Safety (12-12-2018),southwest88 (12-12-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    I would say liberals want to "brown america" less than conservatives want to whiten america.

That is an absolute lie lol we both know that
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Captdon (12-12-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,542x in 94,964 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    Your knowledge of genetics is wanting. I hate to break this to you but light skin is a recessive gene that only becomes generally dominant in the absence of genes for darker skin. Light skin is derivative of albinism, like light hair and blue eyes. Our genetic code contains templates for all skin colors but absent deliberate selection, something in the middle of both extremes is the likely outcome and most probably the color of our most distant ancestors who are theorized to be very much the same people as the San. Pale skin tends to be thinner and more prone to damage and disease (like cancer) than darker skin. People with pale skin and blue eyes are not made to live in climates where there is much direct sunlight, but for places where it is primarily overcast, otherwise, they can't cope with the radiation from the sun, which causes significant damage to the skin and the eyes. Skin cancer and blindness are the downside of light skin and blue eyes. There is no downside to having more melanin in your skin or having darker eyes.
    I have had plenty of skin cancer. Mostly basal cell, and one squamous cell carcinoma - unfortunately that one was on my right check. Pretty good scar from that one.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (12-12-2018),Dr. Who (12-12-2018)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    That is an absolute lie lol we both know that
    A lie, eh? Did you read the thread you just posted in? FFS.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Robo's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 401x in 251 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Fools' science. Remember, by far the greatest violent crime rate belongs to blacks, and the greatest victim rate is also black, so that crap portends a much, much more violent world -- not better, not more egalitarian, more violent.

That should read much, much, much, much more. I slipped a much.

Or if I'm wrong, tell me how.
    My post that you quote, says nothing about the world "becoming better." The post is solely about genetics and the world thereby becoming "whiter." Why do you put words on my keyboard and insinuate I believe a whiter world is a better world?
    Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The Bigger the government the greater the force and the greater the corruption.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Racist by way of its original post? If so, how so?
    Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The Bigger the government the greater the force and the greater the corruption.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then you'll explain why when light and dark skin procreate the offspring are always lighter and never obtain the same darkness of the darker parent and not necessarily darker than the lighter parent, right? In most cases the skin tone is much, much nearer in tone to the lighter parent and only the physical features otherwise often favor the darker parent.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is proof that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Some of the dumbest conclusions and comments ever have come from people who consider themselves geneticists.

+ Reply to Thread