Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,857x in 10,150 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    It's just not the tunnels that are on the line, they are doing fly overs and trying to provoke them into war. Then they will try to get the US into this.
    Yea, terrorists attack Israel on a daily basis but Israel is trying to provoke a war. This time, Trump won't stop then from going into the civilian areas where Hezbollah hides. This isn't going to go the way Obama allowed. Trump isn't stupid.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,623x in 14,844 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    You're headed down the wrong road. You want to be the next Ethereal.

Saudi Arabia doesn't have anything on anybody. That's just conspiracy stuff. What could they have on Trump that he'd care about? They do what they do because it's Iran and no one can stop them. We aren't getting into it, especially not on Iran's side. Apparently the Russians don't care either. There is no one else to stop them.

The Saudi's don't want Iran controlling the Gulf. You shouldn't either if you thought long term. There's the Arab=Persian problem as well. There's the Sunni- Shiite fight.
    It's none of our business what they do. It doesn't matter that much to us unless the Iranians get control of the Gulf and fire on our Navy. That should also bother you.

As soon as the rebels start stealing all the aid being sent the Saudi's are going to bomb the place to nothing. Why all the crying over the Saudi's and none about the rebels who started this?

We sell weapons to the Saudi's. It's business. That's all it is. That it screws with the Iranian head is a bonus.
    What flavor was the coolaid? The government has been selling this "axis of evil" type $#@! forever, but the places where they have tried to fix it they just made things worse.
    I do not take the slightest offense being compared to "E". We certainly do not agree on everything but I respect "E" as a true blue Constitutional American
    Business? Good grief. At what level of government is all moral responsibility removed? A country that continually becomes more restrictive on the second amendment thinks nothing of arming the world, including the unstable and one side against another. Is it just business when an American made weapon kills one of our soldiers?
    Iran is just one of the boggiemen that the global industrial military complex requires.

You may have one thing right, The Saudis may not have anything on Trump . But they can expose our government's involvement in the ME over the past few decades for what it is . As they were the "inside man" for the west rape of the ME. Don't get me wrong there are some crazy/dangerous SOBs over there. And it is definitely time to stop poking the beehive!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,539x in 55,961 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Makes sense to allow humanitarian aid have access to a port. Now the rebels have to be blocked from stealing it.
    It worked in Mogadishu. Oh, wait...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (12-15-2018)

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,857x in 10,150 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    What flavor was the coolaid? The government has been selling this "axis of evil" type $#@! forever, but the places where they have tried to fix it they just made things worse.
    I do not take the slightest offense being compared to "E". We certainly do not agree on everything but I respect "E" as a true blue Constitutional American
    Business? Good grief. At what level of government is all moral responsibility removed? A country that continually becomes more restrictive on the second amendment thinks nothing of arming the world, including the unstable and one side against another. Is it just business when an American made weapon kills one of our soldiers?
    Iran is just one of the boggiemen that the global industrial military complex requires.

You may have one thing right, The Saudis may not have anything on Trump . But they can expose our government's involvement in the ME over the past few decades for what it is . As they were the "inside man" for the west rape of the ME. Don't get me wrong there are some crazy/dangerous SOBs over there. And it is definitely time to stop poking the beehive!
    That the Saudi's have anything is nonsense -period. It's just an excuse.

Selling weapons isn't a moral decision. It's either something we want or it's business. No weapon sold to Saudi Arabia has harmed as American soldier.

You and I have different definitions of what our national interests are. I believe that are always short term. They are for now. They may become long term. We can't know the future.

SA had no power of any kind until the oil cut off in 1973. Now that we are not dependent on them for oil they have nothing to use on us.

The "rape" by the West was as soon as WWI ended. It was France, Great Britain and Spain. We did nothing except to use their oil. What the French, Brits and the Spaniards did wasn't our doing and not our fault.

The hatred of us start with the day we recognized Israel as a nation. They hate us for supplying Israel with weapons to stay alive. Too bad.

As for Yemen, what are we trying to fix?

Our second amendment rights have nothing to do with this.

As for "E", you can follow whoever you want. I don't let others pick my heroes either.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,394x in 94,879 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    That the Saudi's have anything is nonsense -period. It's just an excuse.

Selling weapons isn't a moral decision. It's either something we want or it's business. No weapon sold to Saudi Arabia has harmed as American soldier.

You and I have different definitions of what our national interests are. I believe that are always short term. They are for now. They may become long term. We can't know the future.

SA had no power of any kind until the oil cut off in 1973. Now that we are not dependent on them for oil they have nothing to use on us.

The "rape" by the West was as soon as WWI ended. It was France, Great Britain and Spain. We did nothing except to use their oil. What the French, Brits and the Spaniards did wasn't our doing and not our fault.

The hatred of us start with the day we recognized Israel as a nation. They hate us for supplying Israel with weapons to stay alive. Too bad.

As for Yemen, what are we trying to fix?

Our second amendment rights have nothing to do with this.

As for "E", you can follow whoever you want. I don't let others pick my heroes either.
    Add Russia to the ME problems at the end of WWI.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

+ Reply to Thread