User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brain games for the mentally challenged and kids...

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brain games for the mentally challenged and kids...

With kids being educated, and the mentally challenged finding their place in the economy, we need to first draw on their strengths, before we advance their learning, yes? This is rather easy to d with the autistic, as they have a problem learning, yet producing comes naturally to them. Their nervous system is wired to 'calculate', and, therefore they excel at maths, like me! This is their strength.

The retarded people, their strength, lacking a chromosome, well, what else lacks a chromosome? A monkey! What are monkeys good at? Well, they seem to be good at working things out logically, yes? Now, when I say logically, I mean things like politics, word problems... they do understand, but, they are always told they do not.

This is why they are always asking obvious questions over and over. Do you honestly think they cannot remember the answer? Their whole life, they have been told they must take a back seat, that they are reduced to working with beads, hell, they are dyslexic, and, find difficulty with their hands. Failing this,t hey take is as if if they cannot do something simple, they cannot do something advanced, yes? Have you seen a monkey fiddling with nuts? Okay, they are rather clumsy too, so no sport. Play Station might also be out, but, have you tried problem solving? i remember a study where there was a mentally challenged researched child that was super man at solving problems that they understood, so, please explain it to them, clearly.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New arts forms for the retarded people.

Previously, well, actually, last night, I found that retarded people are good at art, as, they lack a noisy chromosome. If you were to look at it physically, this makes the d.n.a. simpler, so the processes are simpler, like if you were to ave a simpler program with less functions, yes? If you were to take only robots in programming, you could find your way easier through the program script, and, then the program would run smoother with only using one section of [exe] operations. This stands to reason that it would not be switching and blending types of operations, as each would simply fall into place with the others, as if were a well organized Roman legion compared to the Goths, yes? Yes, I went there...

Anyway,

As they would find it easier to do less complex things, as without the extra chromosome the operations would be limited, it is like chemistry. The less chemicals you have in the mixture, the more stable it is, yes? This follows that they could handle stress better, this means they have more control, they never hit anyone, although they find themselves 'passionate,' yes? This is because the emotions flow easier with less 'noise,' as engineers would understand it, and, this helps creative processes!

So,

As this post is about art, as I believe that if you want your peer to feel comfortable, they would like to see themselves as their art, they need to draw good art, of course. This means that they should draw 'anime," a Japanese art form that is simple, catchy and full of day dreaming potential, if you will? I figure, and, this is just speculation based on logical processes, they could draw simple art like this of very high quality, and, enjoy it with the normal people that have money to buy their art, yes?

How do you like that? "Anime Wood" here we go!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Helena's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,314x in 1,399 Posts
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    ...The less chemicals you have in the mixture, the more stable it is, yes? This follows that they could handle stress better, this means they have more control, they never hit anyone, although they find themselves 'passionate,' yes? ...
    No.
    You are wrong about police.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Employing autism strenghts.

Right, I am so sure about the anime drawings for the retarded species, that I am now making a venture and investment in autism evolutions... Yes, I still believe, as I said before, that nature does not make mistakes, every birth defect is as if we are crawling out of the sea, orite? Think, now, mixtures have problems, but, it is not like they are ever wrong, they just do something else, yes? This follows that, as I have failed to put into words before, everybody is special and unique, they will find their place once they think about being first in line in a new line, instead of last in line looking for a place that seems to be 'popular,' orite?

So!

Autism is not about words, it is about calculations, like ha ha, a calculator, okay? This means they will be good at maths, engineering, chemistry, physics and maybe statistics, but I am not so sure about statistics, okay? This means that they will solve the problems, not be able to conjure problems! So, if you ask if something works, they will know, as they repeat things, and, this means that, as it is a restrictive mental condition, they will not be able to see anything as a problem! This means they will never have a problem, okay? Yes, you make the problems with your day dreaming, while they are simply applying themselves to things they enjoy, like learning, and, then you take them the problems for solving, orite?

Now,

As Autistic people are adept at learning through pictures, this means they should always do technical things with diagrams, they will pick this up very fast! Things that especially come to mind are set theory, geometry related things, and maybe circuitry, orite? This is because they like pictures! I bet, yes, bet, hell, guarantee, that is they were sent to technical schools, they would excel at my syllabus and find their place in society and become leaders, not of things like decision making with markets or personnel problems, they are forced to do this - I mean with each other, the servants they will be employing to be their street wise people, and, they will obviously find a place in upper middle class society.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    No.
    Wow, an excellent argument! You really are good at expressing yourself.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Helena's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,314x in 1,399 Posts
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know. Short and sweet.
    You are wrong about police.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dyslexic problems.

Now, for my other problem, yes i can dance very well, my body language is very good, as I am comfortable with heightened sensitivity of my nerves, okay? That is what I put dyslexia down to, most people think it is a problem, it is actually something you are aware of okay, girls and guys? Yes, I am autistic and dyslexic, but after you feel comfortable with it, and, accept it, you can milk it, orite? okay, now that we got that sorted, let's get down to what you can use gift for!

Hmmmm....

Okay, as you have more locomotive sensitivity than others, we can speculate that you would have lessened balance, as you are more aware of gravity, yes? Hey, your emotions should be better than others, how about that? As a 'food taster,' or, a... something to do with where you need to analyse things, like through a laboratory microscope, with your heightened sensitivity, you will detect change better, you will feel, you will know, but you will "doubt" and regress back to your state of paranoia, where you will say to yourself, "No, I can't. It is too hard..."

Guess what?

Yes you can! Only you can do it! Think, now of walking a tight rope - all of a sudden, you feel you can, yes? This is because you can adjust better, you have better balance, you just look around and see others falling, and know you have a more animated body, putting you in the eyes, as you fidget and let off stress, because you feel restless, I smoke to stop that restlessness, myself! You need to be constantly doing something, or, "speculating," okay?

Hey, that is a nice word...

"Speculation." Granted with a advanced sensitivity, leading to a progressed intuition, where you know without understanding, you will excel at marketing, IF you were to believe in what you are thinking to yourself. Think, now, why do you feel so uncomfortable? You have a a problem where others cannot keep up with you, okay? Fidget, restless, have you ever tried table tennis, that doesn't work, does it? That is because you keep overstepping the ball, watch each other play, you are pre empting the ball! That if you were to watch someone that is normal play, they seem to struggle to keep up, they react slower, yes?

We can test and verify this, let's call it a hunch, intuition, if you will?

[Gambling], [marketing], [trading], [planning], [psychology], these should be things you try, okay? Think of how you have a problem calming down, this is because you are "active," okay? As you would fall if you jogged, as your legs would get tangled, and this is because you get disinterested in the things, because your mind is elsewhere, maybe you should try some "multitasking," like a [secretary], yes? One sport you would be good at is boxing, with the constant weaving and high level of "change," yes? Yes, if it comes to solving something quickly, or, that changes with speed, you will be good at that too. Otherwise, maybe we should use the excess energies of the dyslexic to teach them by teaching them two things at once, blending subjects and figments, like with, as a subject that does this a lot, making "summaries," okay? Try this, read a paragraph, produce a paragraph, okay? This will be in, produce, submit. Keep changing the topic, that is all!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deformations solutions.

Okay, this is something I cannot relate to, but, let's try it anyway, I seem to be on streak! How about modelling, no too easy.... maybe a little less, less...

So, if you were to observe, as I speculated earlier, that, and, this will go to the supreme court of India, as this is removing the rights from the child, but, if you do not accept it, it is defying nature, so there is a case there, that the mutations as not regressive, but, rather progressive, that the human body is trying to produce a new form of life, this is a very sensitive issue, yes?

First, let's try to "stop" it?

If we were to observe that seldom in the west are deformed people born out of luxury, we need to understand that this means that they are getting the right "fuels," yes? Having mommy eat correctly, rest right, and, do some exercises, means that the fetus is raised right, yes? This means it has everything it needs, and that means this is not a problem, orite?

* Please, parents, and society, this is at least to make you feel like you fit in, eventually... If you do not feel it, then just stop reading.

So,

As this is not a mistake, yet the child is protected and sought for by the parents, there is a way to stop this process. As with a mammogram, you can see the child, and, detect deviations by genetic testing, we can say that we can save some of them, if we detect them in time, by simply finding balance in the genes and modifying the body with chemicals to edit the child, to remove the deformity, yes? This means that we can simply make two legs joining into one, or, two heads becoming two people, a reality, by simply feeding the egg the right fuels, and, maybe without operating, using injections only, make the child 'right,' by using another unfertilized egg to fed the new body for the head, and save a life, by transferring the head to the new egg by merging them and, ignition of the egg, speeding the process of the new egg up to catch the head development wise, with growth hormones, and, then setting them apart by polarizing means, following from cell division, they will both be the same sex, and, that means, yes, repulsion! With that in mind, we can easily adopt this approach to to legs, faces and other things, harvesting the things we need from period pad fodder, yes?

But,

If nature is to run it's course, and, eventually it will, as this world is full of rich mutation yields trying to break through to become a new race, we could advance the process by simply finding the genetic differences of the cells, and, nurturing them, if you will? If we were to find the differences, and, wean them in, we could find out "what the message is!" What is nature trying to tell us, that we are turning into snakes? This must be due to habitat, ecosystems, meteorological means and climate, that mainly in India, these things are happening, yes? This must be a sign spiritually, that the people of India, embracing the lives they do, they are becoming... different? This, scientifically, is absorbing energies into the cells that mutate them, like radiation, if you will? This, of course, is a message from god, but, as we need to be politically correct, it comes down to natural processes, as this is not a mistake, as none of the others were mistakes, yes? Nature does not make mistakes, and, that means sooner or later, we are going to have people with tails, orite? This is the future, only if we practised diaspora, and broke the people of India up, would we stop this. and that would only mean that we would be delaying it before, like a super germ, it starts to find people with similar genes, of course.

Stopping or starting it will not be hard. If you start it, please see it progress rapidly, we need to see what the new race is!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    pragmatic's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,750x in 1,195 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interesting/curious thread...

Volvo

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pragmatic For This Useful Post:

Brett Nortje (12-26-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The nest step;

I figure we could simulate l these evolutions with cloning cells, of those that make it, yes? While I am not aware of the exact builds of the mentally challenges, I do know how to replicate those that do work out. If it comes down to not making suffering creatures and races born into a life of pain, discomfort and, although nature does not make mistakes, we could, we could, without making mistakes, find the next step for all species of humans. These species include, Native Indian Americans, Africans, Latin Americans, Chinese and Persians, and, of course, the Maori natives of Oceania. They must have at least one dormant gene that is about to surface, sooner or later.

So,

As we have found that whites are becoming deformed and dual headed persons, and, Indians are becoming snake people who need longer tails, that will dominate as if we were a dying species that cannot locate these new developments, we need to stop the suffering of this new host of species, and, finalize the new races so that nature has run it's course, and, then we can be led by the advanced beings with their new feats of prowess. This can be cone by observing first the different types of children that are put to death in Africa, China, and other area fifty one things that are hidden from us, there MUST be a new agenda for each habitat, ecology, climate, diet, habits, thinking patterns, and other things that lead to us being us, each of us different by genetic evidence, most obviously the colour of our skin, and, colour of our eyes, types of hair, and, smells we give off, as well as typical muscle mass, aptitude with schools of college, and other things we dismiss as being politically incorrect and avoided as subject matter, even though we are only not allowed to talk about it as it is considered offensive to anyone not white, as whites are like so superior, and, they are good at everything, running faster, doing maths better than oriental people, handing climates easier... we should be allowed to talk about these things, as it is stereotyped, because it is evident, because it is obvious, as it is based on something we can explain, yes?

Now,

We need to simply look, very finely, at where these genes are at. We simply need to take a sample, from each species, and, compare them. This would entail taking the d.n.a. and finding norms for each persuasion, then finding recessive genes, and, then finding recessive genes that are only of one sex, and, then find recessive genes that are obviously, well, wrong! These are the genes we need, the last two, to manifest this new, creature! Then, we could speed it up, by finding the genes and rearing them into surfacing, by teasing them into activity, and, other things that doctors do to activate motor reflexes, like testing reflexes with a hammer to the knee, yes? We will know when the egg is balanced by the time it is equal in blood cell count, ad the other genes, of course. Then, it will be as developed as the rests of the body, and surface with the right type of sperm.

As I said, this is natural progression.

I would like to conclude this speculation into specialized species and races to be, with a apology for all those I have offended, I really don't want to see anyone suffer, and, honestly believe that they will enjoy their altered states better if they were to be guided by these words, and, nurtured by society, leading them, and, that is something many find discomforting, that those that need them have a reserved place, and, those emerging are not 'mistakes,' but the natural trappings of evolution. Thank you kindly for reading this far, and, now my words on this sort of thing, unless I am incited by news of problems is completed.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread