User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Religion:] What do you seek, why do you seek it?

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Religion:] What do you seek, why do you seek it?

When we say we worship and submit to a god, what are we saying, what are we thinking, why do we do it? This is because the society usually clings to religion, as it is a belief in something grater, like when you are small, you see your parents as the authority, the security, the belief that your life and work will be remembered and that get a reward for what you have done, that you get sweets from your parents for being good, yes? This is hope in that you will live for longer, actually a evolutionary constant in the brain workings that makes you believe that you need to dominate the habitat, through getting a bigger house, a bigger country, a bigger room,a bigger private space, to expand your influence and zone of control. All life seeks to control the areas that they see, anything you see you claim as yours, unless there is competition that makes you feel you could lose your ability to control what you have - in other words, we take, but we justify not to gamble too much!

So, that is why some seek god,faith or belief in a higher power or afterlife. It is a figment of the mind that drives us to be social, that we will make concessions in life to get eternal life. As I have shown previously, there is an afterlife, where our electrochemical energy, housed in our bodies, earthed like electricity by our hearts beating, to regulate a pulse, and, these cells of our bodies, manifested of carbon and water, keep the 'soul' inside. This keeps our energy inside of us, our minds and brains, our personalities, our memoires and our essence, this is all electrical too, of course. When we die, our heart stops beating, and, our energy simply leaves our bodies and gets attracted to celestial bodies, as they have gravity, you see? As certain energies are attracted to each other, and, we have varying levels of constant emotional energy, like, to simplify, a mood ring tells us how we feel, these feeling manifest into a 'cell of energy' where we journey to a planet close by, and those that have achieved a certain balance, remain here on mother earth, of course.

Now,

When we seek heaven, this is now proven, as far as I can tell, I, myself, do not choose to go the greatest god of all. This would be the most potent body, the most powerful, strong, resilient god or planet we can find. This would be where, well, we would simply seek strength to protect us, like following a prefect around at school, okay? Instead, I choose laughter, and, as Venus had a holiday after her named April Fool's day, I chose her at first, as that is simply great joy, if you ask me. Now, I find myself drawn to Aphrodite, who also likes to laugh, and, I find myself very relaxed and care free too, letting things go that would make me obsessed with getting more of it. Thing is, you will never get enough of it, and, that means it will control you!

If you were to want to see how a body will accept you, how you will get along, how you will feel and enjoy your afterlife there, that you will have certain other souls around you, what is expected of you to stay there, and, you don't want to be filled with dark energy and go to Mars, as that is where, as Christians know it, the devil lives, there will be a great pressure on you find your place, remember? This means, research! Go to a local sooth sayer, and, have them read your palm, believe it, as, well, if you believe that god knows what will happen, then you believe that there is a plan, and,it makes sense that this plan is hidden and visible on your body, especially on your palm, okay? Go to read up about ancient lore, that the ways and habits of the pantheon, the original gods that spoke to us when we they did, when we worshipped them, ask the experts to show you how you will be embraced by this body.

Or,

Do the following. Close your eyes and pray to feel a embrace of, well, anything you can think of! Think of all the things you hope exist, everything you pray to relates upwards to one of these bodies, and, you will experience the embrace of this place. This means that you will understand the feelings of this afterlife. This means you will feel that security you seek, that if you seek someone like Zeus or Yaweh, they will fill you with their love, their demands, their rules, their rewards for your deeds. Everyone will have different rules, and, yes, you will feel the right answers, as they have no reason to lie, unless you are lying to them, orite? If you observe holy texts, you will see the records of testimonies of prophets and witnesses, accounts of their actions and orders, these are, yes, you know it, clues as to what to do and what is restricted. If they say, the servant of Yaweh did this, then maybe you know you are supposed to do it, hey? If Allah does this, then you know you must not do it, but bear witness and observe the lesson. If you have difficulty understanding what you are felling it is because, well, you are not submitting, if you feel calm, honestly, than 'so far so good.' If you know you need to make things right, do it! If you know you must forgive, and, this is the worst sin of all, as it consumes you, you wish harm, you obsess over cruelty, you must "let go," okay?

So, now you have a clue as to how to behave, and, why, orite?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Integrity.

When Christians and Muslims and by choice Jews pick and choose stuff they want to believe in and ignore the rest is my big issue.

Religion is just another app for most people.
    my junk is ugly

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking offense to a differing religions dogma is nonreligious IMO.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 409
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,825x in 10,123 Posts
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am seeking nothing. All that to be wrong. I seek nothing.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rules and commandments.

As a former Christian, I know what all walks of life are familiar with commandments. This means that they will be apparent in our guts, we will feel a presence saying that it is wrong. We do not need to be told what is wrong, it is obvious! As children, we are taught certain things, anything that makes us feel estranged, is bad, and, anything that makes us feel warm and loved is good, yes? This follows that if you were to feel a certain way before you do something, you will understand it is wrong, but the dare of doing it, well, that makes you feel strong, as if you are defying your parents and the rules, orite? This means that we will understand it is wrong, as we feel it. If we ask why, we are lying to ourselves, hey? That is worse that not knowing, and, yes, we know!

So,

If you can understand what it is you are feeling, you will accept it. One example of what is wrong with society is booze, this is always thought of as wrong by the kids, but, after we get numb to it, we think, maybe, then, after some more thought, lying to ourselves, we think, yes, why not! This is false, we know what is right, it is obvious! You hear of these people trying to get others to do wrong, they are tools of sin, the devil, and, falseness. They want to be leaders, and, they do this by establishing a foothold in society by luring those easily influenced into their circles, which they dominate, and, try to set on course to dominate the scene, okay?

Now,

As we do not need to be told what is right, we need no rules. If it comes down to something that we feel is right, and, others do not, that is selfishness. It is wrong to dominate others, unless for their own good. It is wrong to remove freedoms, unless they sin too much, like sending people to jail, orite? It is wrong to force things. It is wrong to deny your true feelings, everybody feels them, just for themselves, it is true, we are all made of the same cells, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jet57's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,368x in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    When we say we worship and submit to a god, what are we saying, what are we thinking, why do we do it? This is because the society usually clings to religion, as it is a belief in something grater, like when you are small, you see your parents as the authority, the security, the belief that your life and work will be remembered and that get a reward for what you have done, that you get sweets from your parents for being good, yes? This is hope in that you will live for longer, actually a evolutionary constant in the brain workings that makes you believe that you need to dominate the habitat, through getting a bigger house, a bigger country, a bigger room,a bigger private space, to expand your influence and zone of control. All life seeks to control the areas that they see, anything you see you claim as yours, unless there is competition that makes you feel you could lose your ability to control what you have - in other words, we take, but we justify not to gamble too much!

So, that is why some seek god,faith or belief in a higher power or afterlife. It is a figment of the mind that drives us to be social, that we will make concessions in life to get eternal life. As I have shown previously, there is an afterlife, where our electrochemical energy, housed in our bodies, earthed like electricity by our hearts beating, to regulate a pulse, and, these cells of our bodies, manifested of carbon and water, keep the 'soul' inside. This keeps our energy inside of us, our minds and brains, our personalities, our memoires and our essence, this is all electrical too, of course. When we die, our heart stops beating, and, our energy simply leaves our bodies and gets attracted to celestial bodies, as they have gravity, you see? As certain energies are attracted to each other, and, we have varying levels of constant emotional energy, like, to simplify, a mood ring tells us how we feel, these feeling manifest into a 'cell of energy' where we journey to a planet close by, and those that have achieved a certain balance, remain here on mother earth, of course.

Now,

When we seek heaven, this is now proven, as far as I can tell, I, myself, do not choose to go the greatest god of all. This would be the most potent body, the most powerful, strong, resilient god or planet we can find. This would be where, well, we would simply seek strength to protect us, like following a prefect around at school, okay? Instead, I choose laughter, and, as Venus had a holiday after her named April Fool's day, I chose her at first, as that is simply great joy, if you ask me. Now, I find myself drawn to Aphrodite, who also likes to laugh, and, I find myself very relaxed and care free too, letting things go that would make me obsessed with getting more of it. Thing is, you will never get enough of it, and, that means it will control you!

If you were to want to see how a body will accept you, how you will get along, how you will feel and enjoy your afterlife there, that you will have certain other souls around you, what is expected of you to stay there, and, you don't want to be filled with dark energy and go to Mars, as that is where, as Christians know it, the devil lives, there will be a great pressure on you find your place, remember? This means, research! Go to a local sooth sayer, and, have them read your palm, believe it, as, well, if you believe that god knows what will happen, then you believe that there is a plan, and,it makes sense that this plan is hidden and visible on your body, especially on your palm, okay? Go to read up about ancient lore, that the ways and habits of the pantheon, the original gods that spoke to us when we they did, when we worshipped them, ask the experts to show you how you will be embraced by this body.

Or,

Do the following. Close your eyes and pray to feel a embrace of, well, anything you can think of! Think of all the things you hope exist, everything you pray to relates upwards to one of these bodies, and, you will experience the embrace of this place. This means that you will understand the feelings of this afterlife. This means you will feel that security you seek, that if you seek someone like Zeus or Yaweh, they will fill you with their love, their demands, their rules, their rewards for your deeds. Everyone will have different rules, and, yes, you will feel the right answers, as they have no reason to lie, unless you are lying to them, orite? If you observe holy texts, you will see the records of testimonies of prophets and witnesses, accounts of their actions and orders, these are, yes, you know it, clues as to what to do and what is restricted. If they say, the servant of Yaweh did this, then maybe you know you are supposed to do it, hey? If Allah does this, then you know you must not do it, but bear witness and observe the lesson. If you have difficulty understanding what you are felling it is because, well, you are not submitting, if you feel calm, honestly, than 'so far so good.' If you know you need to make things right, do it! If you know you must forgive, and, this is the worst sin of all, as it consumes you, you wish harm, you obsess over cruelty, you must "let go," okay?

So, now you have a clue as to how to behave, and, why, orite?
    I seek nothing; it's all right here.

+ Reply to Thread