Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scrying aliens and spirits.

Hey, here is an idea, there was a device I designed a long time ago, that I am now going to complete! It hears for aliens OR spirits, of course, and, this is a rework of my police broadcast eavesdropping device. SO, there are three devices, let's get to work with them, in this thread, of course! They have ascending levels of difficulty, and, they need a certain amount of equipment, and, maybe a few things that might be possible to build using local hard ware and computer and so forth things, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The police and select bandwidth detector and, this, is illegal.

Yes! I figured this out from a make shift device from radios I made for the sake of my counter intelligence devices of 2016, and, now I feel I can complete it and give it structure, of course! You will need a normal radio, and, two aerials, so that you may cancel one out. This comes down to fixing one to short wave, and, one to long wave, and, then a third to block the other two as 'noise.' This will be where you intercept all sorts of air craft and other signals, why you want to, I am not sure, but, this will only mean that you will be ale to listen, broadcasting is illegal, and, I am not going to even try to tell you how to hack channels!

So,

We need to simply set them up to go super short wave, maybe, with two radios, one set to short wave, one set to short wave, and a walkie talkie that can be a modified third radio, that is set to pick up private signals. This will require a dual set up, then a cross talk nullifier, a device that crosses lines, of all three, where the damper is set to cancel noise, and, anything that is set to a frequency, is cancelled. leaving a far reaching third private signal interceptor. Then, we need to simply set the remaining one to use the mute function, to make it easy, to mute the two prior radios, to hack and slash our ways into the private broadcasting, of course.

Now,

This will require a 'd.j. mix controller,' or, mixer, that thing that can switch between records, or, maybe you can use two of them, "equalisers," that will be set up to mix the central one, the one that would be phased out of a normal set mix, hey? They would side by side, with the radios set up by the shuffle, and, that means that you need three radios, two mixers, and three volume controls, of which you have four to wire in, of course. Then, you can simply switch from any local or international broadcast that overshadows your air space, and, that will be set to a an area, so you can mute with the third mute button, gaining a fourth radio, correction on myself, and, simply mute anything that you do not want to listen to, yes?

Privacy,

As this will no doubt lead to a problem with the local populace trying to use microphones to crash trains, but remains fun for the kids, the solution to this is to use a select network that will use 'pagers,' these will clock to retune frequency so that the the whole network is set to, with a device or chip, rezone every eight seconds, with pager set ups, to keep it cheap, and simple.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alien device

The things with aliens, is that they mix telepathy with electronics, which is where we need to observe what telepathy really is. Telepathy is sub phonic sounds that are generated from the voice box, where they, are little hairs, that generate softer sounds, the thinner the hair, the more they will vibrate, as, they have less mass opposed to greater energy, if you will - wait, the same energy! This will lead to a easy way to listen to broadcasts of this nature, even setting up a listening device for telepathy, and, you may tune it to zone in on any type of 'energy,' which as we know is 'frequency density.'

So,

To listen for aliens, we need to simply expand the power source into the radio interceptor or demodulator, of course. where we may intercept any message sent to anyone in our zone. This can become mobile and zone in with a tuner, that scans. May I suggest multiple those boxes that plugs go into, in a Mac Guyver style collective?

Now,

We can tune it by using using 'volume.' This would be a combination of those little knobs on a mixer or equaliser, when you plug it in, you will be able to hear breathing, maybe, and, you will have a range of options, of course! Simply mess around with the knobs, you see the safety catches, remove them for overclocking the signal!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spirits and ghosts.

This is where we need to observe that we need to modify the alien listen, and, combine it with the first private interceptor, to generate a new signal. This will be where we listen to muted sounds, of nature, in our dimension, and cross over to the next dimension, by listening to sounds within sounds, as the afterlife of our world is in the fourth dimension, of course.

This follows,

Accessing the fourth dimension is down to, logically, and, graphically, getting a cube within a cube. This is like a energy signal within an energy signal, so, this would be where we need to take the energy we know of, by way of mass hitting the speaker, which would be protons, and, find the proton within the proton, of course. The things that makes the proton, there is nothing that makes the proton, there is nothing smaller, other than another proton, that will need to be cubed with another proton, to form a dimension outside of a dimension, like a nine proton cube, an enneract, that contains a tesseract, as there is none naturally, of course.

Thus,

Artificially creating this cube will lead to the tesseract we desire, of course. We only need to penetrate the enneract with a laser, to read the insides. This will be down to, instead of opening it, folding it and observing it, with a "laser listener" that reads right through the enneract, which we need to forge, or, have the "laser listener," use electricity to fold the the protons around it, to mummify it, and, then carry on to the other antenna, that will demodulate the cast of data, and, signal.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Truth detector.

With what I know about lie detectors, it works on stress and pressure on the muscles as we hold back, yes? This is cute... what can I do? How about I make it so we can use the phonics and breathing of the person to find the truth? How do we filter the truth from the lies? This would be down to making high pitched sounds, to feign innocence, as the noises we make will change with the the octaves altering due to the sounding like a little person, that we will try to cry for help, in essence, with the 'pitch' going up, of course.

So,

How do we build it? This would have to sense the decibels, the beginning of word would be higher, then, as we try to beat the system, the words would return to normal, of course. This would be where the sounds would be higher pitched at the beginning, so, the sensors should look for... well, how do yo breathe when you are about to speak like that? I suppose we would be on the look out for a double push, a breath out, then a interrupted breath, so, a 'break,' yes? This would be picked up on the wave model as a line like a lie detector shows the heart beats going up, hey?

Now,

To finalize the process we need only use a voice synthesizer, a microphone for the auditorium. This would be where we have the person speak, and we will hear every deviance in their testimony, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,583x in 94,415 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long did it take to invent that?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    How long did it take to invent that?
    Not that long...
    !! Thug LIfe !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (12-30-2018)

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 715
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,517x in 14,777 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    Hey, here is an idea, there was a device I designed a long time ago, that I am now going to complete! It hears for aliens OR spirits, of course, and, this is a rework of my police broadcast eavesdropping device. SO, there are three devices, let's get to work with them, in this thread, of course! They have ascending levels of difficulty, and, they need a certain amount of equipment, and, maybe a few things that might be possible to build using local hard ware and computer and so forth things, of course.

Just don't call the aliens. Because if they can get here , they can kick our ass. Interactions between different groups of humans over time ( which is all we have to go on) suggest that they WILL kick our ass.

+ Reply to Thread