User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone so polarized as concerning President Trump?

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Recovery was the slowest in US history under Obama. I can't support that under any circumstance.

The green energy field is doing just fine. They will cover 80% of human needs by the year 2100.

Things are better today than at any previous time in history.
    We do not have till 2100. And I cant support killing people for prosperity in any way.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 01-01-2019 at 03:06 PM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    "Green" is the new home of the Marxist Reds. We can do without it.

We will change energy producing technologies when the market demands it.
    Well sad for you, you will see it in your lifetime. It will happen, if it don't, then you wont see it, because we will all be dead, because we destroyed this earth. It is not just about green energy, it is about the harms that come to this planet from this old outdated way of doing things. People normally get smarter as time goes on. We tend to evolve. For instance in the past people used to radiate themselves on purpose because they though it would have some magical healing properties, then later when the facts and science came out, no one would even touch radio active stuff. But because of the greed of just a handful of people, we have to stand by while they destroy our planet. We have to stand by while we watch our loved ones die in horrible ways. That is unacceptable. There are ways to make money without killing mass amounts of people and destroying the earth.

In your opinion an anti American, Marxist is someone who does not believe we have the right to kill our fellow Americans for money. I am sure that even you can see the absurdity of that.

I don't agree with the stances of the Marxists. You are wrong to call me a Marxist, I am no such thing. Just so you know the demand has been here for a long time. But the mega corps are forcing us to stay in the old outdated planet destroying ways.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    That's fine, how you feel, I was just presenting facts.

As for environment, we might compare actions each has taken, and feelings about that, but the effects won't be seen for decades or more, so there are no facts to really compare.
    It is a fact that Trump is using earth destroying methods. But I can talk about how I feel about it but my feelings are based on facts. If you want to believe that no one is dying from burning coal, and no one is dying from fracking. If you want to believe we are not polluting and destroying this earth, go ahead and believe a lie. While you are trying to push your lies on the rest of us our families are dying from the dirty practices being forced on us by the corporations. You can believe in lies all you want. Obama was trying to stop that kind of killing of our own citizens. That is one thing. At least Obama was not trying to kill us for money and prosperity. Ha that is what you call a true American someone who is not afraid to kill their own citizens if it means prosperity. But Trump he is killing people in other nations for money and killing us too. We mean nothing to him. It is like you are worshiping your own killer. Good work!

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find him lacking in economic knowledge but just right when it comes to court nominations.

Said the same yesterday about Reagan, that we shouldn't hold him up as a God, he was just a man who did good but made mistakes.
    What are you talking about? Trump has a very strong background in business and has written several books about business. Doh. He also knows the future of business, and I trust him implicitly.

Trump is a far, far more authentic and valid president than Reagan ever was. Trump is the bomb! The right person in the right place at the right time.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,549x in 55,058 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    What are you talking about? Trump has a very strong background in business and has written several books about business. Doh. He also knows the future of business, and I trust him implicitly.

Trump is a far, far more authentic and valid president than Reagan ever was. Trump is the bomb! The right person in the right place at the right time.

Business and economics are two different things.

Not sure he's all that great a businessman either.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,549x in 55,058 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    It is a fact that Trump is using earth destroying methods. But I can talk about how I feel about it but my feelings are based on facts. If you want to believe that no one is dying from burning coal, and no one is dying from fracking. If you want to believe we are not polluting and destroying this earth, go ahead and believe a lie. While you are trying to push your lies on the rest of us our families are dying from the dirty practices being forced on us by the corporations. You can believe in lies all you want. Obama was trying to stop that kind of killing of our own citizens. That is one thing. At least Obama was not trying to kill us for money and prosperity. Ha that is what you call a true American someone who is not afraid to kill their own citizens if it means prosperity. But Trump he is killing people in other nations for money and killing us too. We mean nothing to him. It is like you are worshiping your own killer. Good work!

It is not fact. If it were, you'd post facts instead of your self-righteous moralizing.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,399x in 27,955 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well sad for you, you will see it in your lifetime. It will happen, if it don't, then you wont see it, because we will all be dead, because we destroyed this earth.
    This is the kinds of thing kooks believe. Sane, rational people do not believe this nonsense.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Mister D (01-01-2019),nathanbforrest45 (01-01-2019)

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Kalkin's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,788x in 2,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    I'd rather put my faith into someone who hasn't got a history of ripping people off.
    My faith is put into myself and my friends and family. Putting your faith in a politician is the equivalent of investing your retirement savings into fool's gold.
    "An army, great in space, may offer opposition in a brief span of time.
    One man, brief in space, must spread his opposition
    across a period of many years if he is
    to have a chance of succeeding"

~RZ67~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalkin For This Useful Post:

Chris (01-01-2019)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well sad for you, you will see it in your lifetime. It will happen, if it don't, then you wont see it, because we will all be dead, because we destroyed this earth. It is not just about green energy, it is about the harms that come to this planet from this old outdated way of doing things. People normally get smarter as time goes on. We tend to evolve. For instance in the past people used to radiate themselves on purpose because they though it would have some magical healing properties, then later when the facts and science came out, no one would even touch radio active stuff. But because of the greed of just a handful of people, we have to stand by while they destroy our planet. We have to stand by while we watch our loved ones die in horrible ways. That is unacceptable. There are ways to make money without killing mass amounts of people and destroying the earth.

In your opinion an
    anti American, Marxist is someone who does not believe we have the right to kill our fellow Americans for money. I am sure that even you can see the absurdity of that.

I don't agree with the stances of the Marxists. You are wrong to call me a Marxist, I am no such thing. Just so you know the demand has been here for a long time. But the
    mega corps are forcing us to stay in the old outdated planet destroying ways.
    Consider a few points. Individuals do not evolve. Populations evolve. Evolution is not about becoming smarter. It is about best fitting the situation.

Please continue.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Business and economics are two different things.

Not sure he's all that great a businessman either.
    Cool. Just as a measure, how many billions are your companies worth? How many individuals have created private companies worth billions of dollars?

+ Reply to Thread