Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
Possible? Anything's possible, so we've been told. Probable? No.

I know of one instance personally that tried a three-way partnership. DID NOT WORK. Also have read and watched accounts of polygamy and attempted three way partnerships and none of the stories turned out well. That doesn't mean, of course that it can't happen, but I don't ever believe it's going to be a norm across humanity.

So many issues even without bringing children into the mix. Once children are in the mix of that, the issues are compounded.
Hang in there?

No mine are raised, but I just meant from a "keep it new serial mogonomy" point of view. But then again I guess that would get old too. Or rather I would get too old for that. LOL You're also right about the three way partnership. Hell two way partnerships , even those that reach the point of marriage and or kids, fail as often as they don't.
Mostly I just wanted to start a discussion and thanks for your input. I'd never do the two wife thing myself as I know how territorial women are. I know that's supposed to be a guy thing and it's supposed to be a secret that women are too. But I've worked with a lot of women and I know a few of the secrets. LOL