User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Why are Democrats opposing Americans in every way?

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    Everything is a leftist publication.
    Even Mueller, except for when his team says something is inaccurate....
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

alexa (01-22-2019)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    alexa's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,020x in 2,185 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Even Mueller, except for when his team says something is inaccurate....
    How quickly I forget

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alexa For This Useful Post:

Safety (01-22-2019)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,558x in 94,978 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    Everything is a leftist publication.
    Even The American Thinker?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,088
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,104x in 10,786 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Seems we are having a wonderful morning. Just because a publication might be left leaning does not mean they only post fake news. Normally fake news is made of facts but with lying opinions. The guts are sometimes real. The Hill is not the only publication to say this was happening. It is written by many news outlets. You cant discount all of the news just because it is leftist. For crying out loud the right is even starting to hate Fox news. It is becoming leftist too. Pretty soon there will be no news left that we can look to.

I am not a fan of a lot of the news. But I do my best to pick out facts, and not run with their opinions. I use some stories from CNN but I don't like CNN at all. I am pissed at them for their lack of reporting. They are censoring and only covering frivolous things and often leave real news that matters uncovered. I now find CNN vomit worthy. But that being said, they still cover stories and most of the stories have facts at the base of them.

True, it is hard to sift fact from fiction. But I do my best. I have posted a lot of facts. I give many links. I don't look at the world through the eyes of dems and repubs. I am just looking for truth. What I post is the way I see it at the time. My view evolves. What I believe today I may not necessarily believe tomorrow. If I find something that I think aligns more with the truth then I will evolve.
    how many "I's" in this all about me post.

The universe revolves around the self absorbed.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yet, the Hills knows that Border Officials say there is a crisis on the Border. They also know DHS and Sherriffs from 3 states say the same thing. The only state that isn't saying so.....is California.

Why do you think that is?

I find it funny that when BO the Peep said there was a crisis on the Border. That the left took it as the gospel. But now that Trump says the same thing. its not to be believed.

The one Sherriff from Arizona who worked for the FBI and in other agencies of the Government. Said the crisis has been going on for 31 years.
    I can agree with some of what you said, even though our views do differ. I was not a fan of what Obama did wasting our money on the border wall to be honest. I mean he fleeced the taxpayers for the wall, and we never even got any real wall out of the deal. I thought it was really messed up. But in reality our immigration is way down. Mostly when it comes to the Mexicans. They are doing better in Mexico now and so they don't need our labor the same way they used to. It is easier for them to stay in Mexico than to travel thousands of miles to come here.

That being said, not all jobs in Mexico are good. There are tons of new tech jobs I mean one city is hailed as the new silicon valley. So manufacturing jobs in Mexico are where it is at. But as far as farming goes, not so much. Many American agriculture companies have left America and started up in Mexico. The main reason was the they were having trouble filling jobs here, because of our tough stance on immigration so they just went to Mexico instead. They are companies like Pioneer, and Safeway, Albertsons, and Walmart.

Now these companies are not doing good deeds over there in Mexico. They are not paying workers fair wages. Some get paid like 3 dollars an hour and some get paid a few dollars a day. These are American companies doing this. There are even some cases of child labor in Mexico's agriculture industry. So that is reason number two for them to take their business to Mexico. I am just telling you this part to be fair.

But as far as tech, and manufacturing goes the workers are making good money. Much more than they would working at American farm labor jobs. They get paid about 15 dollars an hour. Think about if that same factory were in America the worker would be making much more than that maybe 30 or more an hour. So it is a win for the companies, and also a win for the workers. It is a livable wage, and they can still be with their families and not have to worry about immigration.

So the Mexicans are not the ones flocking here anymore that is established. Immigration is at a record low. More are leaving than entering and this is true. But there are many Hondurans coming here. This is an issue that seriously needs looked at. There is a reason that these people are coming here.

We have to ask ourselves what kind of situations are these people facing that, they would risk their lives to try and come here. They are willing to take off on foot with only the clothes on their back, and walk 6,000 miles. They are willing to put their lives and their childrens lives at risk. They know they will face dangers, sickness, hunger, rape, even murder. I am sure that they have all heard that we will lock them up, and put them in cages, and that we don't want them here.

They would not decide to make that journey for no reason. There has to be a serious reason. Even if their life was kind of bad it would not be enough to make them take that kind of journey. Especially knowing we don't want them here. So many will say it is not our problem. But obviously it is our problem. It is landing on our door step. Do we need to send mercenaries into Honduras to take out MS13? What do we need to do? We need to look to the source of this problem, and see if there is a solution. Perhaps if we can find a solution or help them to find one, then we wont have to worry about them coming here anymore, and they wont have to risk their lives to do so. And, those who we granted asylum could go back home if things were better there.

But immigration is at an all time low. We are not in a crisis. We are in a worker shortage. Having said that, I am not saying we need to have illegals do those jobs. But perhaps we do need legal immigration. We can go to automation, and I am not against that when it comes to the jobs that no one else will do. But what happens when they take automation too far and then we don't have jobs anymore either?
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can agree with some of what you said, even though our views do differ. I was not a fan of what Obama did wasting our money on the border wall to be honest. I mean he fleeced the taxpayers for the wall, and we never even got any real wall out of the deal. I thought it was really messed up. But in reality our immigration is way down. Mostly when it comes to the Mexicans. They are doing better in Mexico now and so they don't need our labor the same way they used to. It is easier for them to stay in Mexico than to travel thousands of miles to come here.

That being said, not all jobs in Mexico are good. There are tons of new tech jobs I mean one city is hailed as the new silicon valley. So manufacturing jobs in Mexico are where it is at. But as far as farming goes, not so much. Many American agriculture companies have left America and started up in Mexico. The main reason was the they were having trouble filling jobs here, because of our tough stance on immigration so they just went to Mexico instead. They are companies like Pioneer, and Safeway, Albertsons, and Walmart.

Now these companies are not doing good deeds over there in Mexico. They are not paying workers fair wages. Some get paid like 3 dollars an hour and some get paid a few dollars a day. These are American companies doing this. There are even some cases of child labor in Mexico's agriculture industry. So that is reason number two for them to take their business to Mexico. I am just telling you this part to be fair.

But as far as tech, and manufacturing goes the workers are making good money. Much more than they would working at American farm labor jobs. They get paid about 15 dollars an hour. Think about if that same factory were in America the worker would be making much more than that maybe 30 or more an hour. So it is a win for the companies, and also a win for the workers. It is a livable wage, and they can still be with their families and not have to worry about immigration.

So the Mexicans are not the ones flocking here anymore that is established. Immigration is at a record low. More are leaving than entering and this is true. But there are many Hondurans coming here. This is an issue that seriously needs looked at. There is a reason that these people are coming here.

We have to ask ourselves what kind of situations are these people facing that, they would risk their lives to try and come here. They are willing to take off on foot with only the clothes on their back, and walk 6,000 miles. They are willing to put their lives and their childrens lives at risk. They know they will face dangers, sickness, hunger, rape, even murder. I am sure that they have all heard that we will lock them up, and put them in cages, and that we don't want them here.

They would not decide to make that journey for no reason. There has to be a serious reason. Even if their life was kind of bad it would not be enough to make them take that kind of journey. Especially knowing we don't want them here. So many will say it is not our problem. But obviously it is our problem. It is landing on our door step. Do we need to send mercenaries into Honduras to take out MS13? What do we need to do? We need to look to the source of this problem, and see if there is a solution. Perhaps if we can find a solution or help them to find one, then we wont have to worry about them coming here anymore, and they wont have to risk their lives to do so. And, those who we granted asylum could go back home if things were better there.

But immigration is at an all time low. We are not in a crisis. We are in a worker shortage. Having said that, I am not saying we need to have illegals do those jobs. But perhaps we do need legal immigration. We can go to automation, and I am not against that when it comes to the jobs that no one else will do. But what happens when they take automation too far and then we don't have jobs anymore either?
    Mexico is ran by Criminal Organizations. They are in all aspects of their government. From Courts to the military along with their political class. There are still a lot of Mexicans getting into the US. Working in the US. Sending US money back to Mexico. For over 30 years they have been doing this. Such is why Mexico has improved economically. Let along US companies moving to Mexico.

What we know about illegal immigration from Mexico | Pew ...

www.pewresearch.org/.../12/03/...about-illegal-immigration-from-mexico
    1The number of Mexican immigrants living in the U.S. illegally has declined by more than 1 million since 2007. In 2016, 5.4 million unauthorized immigrants from Mexico lived in the U.S., down from a peak of 6.9 million in 2007. Despite the drop, Mexicans still make up about half of the nation’s 10.7 million unauthorized immigrants (51% in 2016).

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S. | Pew ...

www.pewresearch.org/.../5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s

Mexican Invasion: 98 percent of families who illegally ...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/238995-mexican-invasion-98...
    Dec 21, 2018 · 98 percent of families who illegally entered the US in 2017 are still here. N ewly released government data shows 98 percent of families who were apprehended after illegally entering the United States from Mexico in fiscal year 2017 were never deported and remain in the country.

The situation that Central American migrants are facing is Economically. The lefts NGO's stir up Economic Migrants.

What we need to do is send in Mercs to take out Soros backed Activists and Demo activists. Making examples out of them.

Statistically they have been saying the same thing about illegals being here 12-15mil. Of what they know. The number is closer to double that amount.

Yet we have 3 different sources of Law enforcement that says there is a crisis on the Southern Border.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (01-23-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mexico is ran by Criminal Organizations. They are in all aspects of their government. From Courts to the military along with their political class. There are still a lot of Mexicans getting into the US. Working in the US. Sending US money back to Mexico. For over 30 years they have been doing this. Such is why Mexico has improved economically. Let along US companies moving to Mexico.

1The number of Mexican immigrants living in the U.S. illegally has declined by more than 1 million since 2007. In 2016, 5.4 million unauthorized immigrants from Mexico lived in the U.S., down from a peak of 6.9 million in 2007. Despite the drop, Mexicans still make up about half of the nation’s 10.7 million unauthorized immigrants (51% in 2016).

Dec 21, 2018 · 98 percent of families who illegally entered the US in 2017 are still here. N ewly released government data shows 98 percent of families who were apprehended after illegally entering the United States from Mexico in fiscal year 2017 were never deported and remain in the country.

The situation that Central American migrants are facing is Economically. The lefts NGO's stir up Economic Migrants.

What we need to do is send in Mercs to take out Soros backed Activists and Demo activists. Making examples out of them.

Statistically they have been saying the same thing about illegals being here 12-15mil. Of what they know. The number is closer to double that amount.

Yet we have 3 different sources of Law enforcement that says there is a crisis on the Southern Border.
    What do you mean about the part about the Soros backed and Demo activists? I don't know what particular you are referring to on this one. Just so you know I am no fan of Soros, the Kochs, the Wilks, the Adelsons, and so on. I don't agree with any wealthy person trying to shape our nation to their ideal using their money. I am against all of them.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still don't agree with most of this, but it was well written, and I appreciate the time you took to include the links. Many of these links I have already familiarized myself with many times. But I will go through them all because you took the time to post them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

MMC (01-23-2019)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean about the part about the Soros backed and Demo activists? I don't know what particular you are referring to on this one. Just so you know I am no fan of Soros, the Kochs, the Wilks, the Adelsons, and so on. I don't agree with any wealthy person trying to shape our nation to their ideal using their money. I am against all of them.

The backers of those Activists that Preach about not having borders. The Open border activists. The money behind them. Who do you think pays for the ambulances that follow them? Who do you think pays the activists to get the word out. Who do you think helps them out with Legalities?

Follow the money.....and those that the Democrats have held meetings with. Hence their NGOs in Central America.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,558x in 94,978 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The backers of those Activists that Preach about not having borders. The Open border activists. The money behind them. Who do you think pays for the ambulances that follow them? Who do you think pays the activists to get the word out. Who do you think helps them out with Legalities?

Follow the money.....and those that the Democrats have held meetings with. Hence their NGOs in Central America.
    Hungry outlawed and then kicked our Soros's NGOs.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

MMC (01-23-2019)

+ Reply to Thread