Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing how he is the President, he can declassify anything he wants, so legally I don't see anything that could be done. Politically, however, hopefully the right that was so aggressive on Clinton's $#@!up would have the same vigor towards Trump.....but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

alexa (01-22-2019)

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Robo's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 401x in 251 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    I'd leave his punishment up to his boss, Putin.

What else do you want to know?
    Like Hillary left her punishment up to her buddy Comey and her pals in the Obummer Justice Department, right?
    Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The Bigger the government the greater the force and the greater the corruption.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    I gave it to you.
    What you actually gave me is a typical leftist avoiding of giving an honest answer to an honest question. I'm not surprised.
    Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The Bigger the government the greater the force and the greater the corruption.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mamooth View Post
    Since Trump has done worse, what do you want done to him?
    "Far worse? Like what? The question was, If Donald Trump has a private email server in his bathroom at one of his retreats, and he’s been sending out sensitive classified government information on it, even secret stuff and it gets discovered by the FBI, what do you think would, could and should happen to Trump because of it?

If Trump is doing that I think he should be impeached, prosecuted and jailed if found guilty. What do you think should happen to him if found guilty of what the question submits?

Just checking for consistency, and you seem to be failing. I mean, Clinton did none of that, and you want her jailed, yet you're letting Trump and other Republicans skate for far worse security violations.
    Actually, the question isn't about Clinton. It's about Trump. Actually, Jim Comey while Director of the FBI, reported on national TV that Hillary Clinton did all of what the OP ask about what Trump might be doing.

It appears that you just want most of the Democrats jailed for imaginary CrimesAgainstTheParty.
    By what evidence do you come to that opinion?

The question is no longer whether hardcore Trump supporters are like Stalinists. The question is whether they differ in any significant way.
    Actually, "THE QUESTION" is, If Donald Trump has a private email server in his bathroom at one of his retreats, and he’s been sending out sensitive classified government information on it, even secret stuff and it gets discovered by the FBI, what do you think would, could and should happen to Trump because of it?

It's not curious to me that you avoid answering the question honestly. It's typical leftist denial and hyper partisan-ism and self imposed ignorance.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (01-23-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Good luck.....I could see Trish and Wolfman being honest.
    Actually the OP is to expose the "dishonesty" and denial of the left. It's proving all of that for the world to see.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:

MMC (01-23-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Seeing how he is the President, he can declassify anything he wants, so legally I don't see anything that could be done. Politically, however, hopefully the right that was so aggressive on Clinton's $#@!up would have the same vigor towards Trump.....but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    I think he would have to publically, or officially declassify any and all classified materials "Before" he secretly transmitted it over an insecure private email server, otherwise he'd be committing a felony.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    I think he would have to publically, or officially declassify any and all classified materials "Before" he secretly transmitted it over an insecure private email server, otherwise he'd be committing a felony.
    That didn't happen when the Russian ambassador visited the WH last year.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,637x in 56,021 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If Donald Trump has a private email server in his bathroom at one of his retreats, and he’s been sending out sensitive classified government information on it, even secret stuff and it gets discovered by the FBI, what do you think would, could and should happen to Trump because of it?
    A better question would be what should happen to Trump's Secretary of State if he set up an unsecured system in his home and sent and received classified information?

I'm not sure what the procedure is or the timeline involved, but a president has the authority on his own to declassify information.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    A better question would be what should happen to Trump's Secretary of State if he set up an unsecured system in his home and sent and received classified information?

I'm not sure what the procedure is or the timeline involved, but a president has the authority on his own to declassify information.
    Even if Trump had the authority to declassify classified information "BEFORE" he secretly transmitted it over an insecure private, secret email server, should we believe that anybody on the left would exonerate him for such actions?

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    alexa's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,020x in 2,185 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Hillary left her punishment up to her buddy Comey and her pals in the Obummer Justice Department, right?
    Is that the Comey that said he was reopening the email investigation a week before the election?

That pal?

lol

Keep trying.

+ Reply to Thread