Members banned from this thread: Agent Zero

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast

Thread: New York legalized late-term abortions, and celebrated like it won the Super Bowl

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 379x in 310 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cat, once you hear the heartbeat, what you decide is between you and your God. A politician or judge has no place entering the mother or fathers soul. That what I think. Both will forget about it tomorrow. You will never forget the decision you make.

Quote Originally Posted by mamooth View Post
    You always say that when you can't respond intelligently to a liberal. It's like your concession speech.

And so will many unfertilized eggs. As proof of that, I can trace my lineage back to an unfertilized egg. Thus, by your dopey reasoning, unfertilized eggs are people. Being that your reasoning leads to stupid results, your reasoning is plainly fallacious.

Same thing with unfertilized egg. You can't get around that.

More excuses for failure, check.

PETA losers also lie big like that and fake stories of what I supposedly believe. I don't care about the lies of PETA losers or the lies of the pro-life cult. Both of those groups use the same tactic, so it's hard to distinguish between them. They fabricate wild revisionist stories about what a person is, so they can call people murderers, so they can do what they love most, which is _hate_. Most pro-lifers get a tingle up the leg from hating people. The hate is what drives them, so their lives are an endless quest to find more reasons to hate.

I pity you, as that's no way for a human to live. However, at this stage, it's unlikely we'll be able to pull you out of the hate-cult, so we'll just have to contain the damage you do.

And then you've run from it all.

As science destroys the pro-life position, that's some major delusion on your part. Just what science do you think backs you up?

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 379x in 310 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'both' meaning A politician or judge.

Quote Originally Posted by testsubjectalpha View Post
    Cat, once you hear the heartbeat, what you decide is between you and your God. A politician or judge has no place entering the mother or fathers soul. That what I think. Both will forget about it tomorrow. You will never forget the decision you make.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 58.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,060x in 32,457 Posts
    Mentioned
    1707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Repeatedly pretending that your subjective opinions represent "science" won't make it so, you know.

By your standard, assigning personhood by skin color would be objectively based on science and biology, since skin color can be objectively measured. That should illustrate to you the flaw in your reasoning.

Those who don't fail at reason understand how objective criteria subjectively chosen make for a subjective decision.

Biologically, it is at conception that a unique, living human being comes into existence. That a biological fact, not an opinion.

By your standard, assigning personhood...
    And there it is again, the personhood argument. Yours, not mine. I am not arguing about when personhood comes about, that is a subjective opinion.

I am presenting here the objective science of when a biological, unique, living human being comes into existence.

Your personhood argument tries to assign value to a human being...just as the early Progressives did when they decided which human beings were worthy of reproducing, just like the Nazis decided which human beings were worthy of living and which worthless for eradication. That you would argue such a terrifying view is abominable. Of course, you're too busy twisting words to be aware of what your saying.
    Edmund Burke: "In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I fall out only with the Abuse. The Thing! the Thing itself is the Abuse!"

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    zachroidott's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 508x in 413 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if “personhood” is used to avoid “sentience”.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zachroidott For This Useful Post:

Captdon (02-12-2019)

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 391
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,530x in 6,030 Posts
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repeatedly pretending that your subjective opinions represent "science" won't make it so, you know.

By your standard, assigning personhood by skin color would be objectively based on science and biology, since skin color can be objectively measured. That should illustrate to you the flaw in your reasoning.

Those who don't fail at reason understand how objective criteria subjectively chosen make for a subjective decision.
    Quite a deflection. Life is determined by it's simple existence. It has nothing to do with anything else. That's what objectivity means. Google can be your friend. Give it a whirl sometime. You'd make a good Goebbels for Democratic President.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our freedom and our society and our morals.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I'll say Cat, that keeping or aborting a child is not science. As much as some stupid butt politician wants to make it out as such it's not science. It's a human life, a heart beat.
    And I think a parent's decision to nurture or destroy such heartbeat is uniquely theirs. I will not criticize their decision either way. They know and they only have to answer to their God, not some politician or judge. In my humble opinion.
    You are favoring the murder of babies.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our freedom and our society and our morals.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You always say that when you can't respond intelligently to a liberal. It's like your concession speech.

And so will many unfertilized eggs. As proof of that, I can trace my lineage back to an unfertilized egg. Thus, by your dopey reasoning, unfertilized eggs are people. Being that your reasoning leads to stupid results, your reasoning is plainly fallacious.

Same thing with unfertilized egg. You can't get around that.

More excuses for failure, check.

PETA losers also lie big like that and fake stories of what I supposedly believe. I don't care about the lies of PETA losers or the lies of the pro-life cult. Both of those groups use the same tactic, so it's hard to distinguish between them. They fabricate wild revisionist stories about what a person is, so they can call people murderers, so they can do what they love most, which is _hate_. Most pro-lifers get a tingle up the leg from hating people. The hate is what drives them, so their lives are an endless quest to find more reasons to hate.

I pity you, as that's no way for a human to live. However, at this stage, it's unlikely we'll be able to pull you out of the hate-cult, so we'll just have to contain the damage you do.

And then you've run from it all.

As science destroys the pro-life position, that's some major delusion on your part. Just what science do you think backs you up?
    You aren't bright or clever. An unfertilized egg can't be anything but an egg. It can't become a human. Stupid statement.

PETA has nothing to do with this. You use it as if they mattered. They don't care about human life and have no influence in the pro-life movement, That's idiocy.

You hate the babies you kill.

I pity you for your lack of morals.

I've gone to jail for my beliefs. Some running away.

Science proves us correct more and more as each year passes.

You might understand it better if you had some humanity instead of hate for babies.

Now, sonny, run along home crying and whimpering from your ass-kicking.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    mamooth's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 157x in 119 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cat, once you hear the heartbeat, what you decide is between you and your God.
    A chicken has a heartbeat.

The point is that a heartbeat is totally irrelevant, just cheap emotionalism.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    mamooth's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 157x in 119 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Quite a deflection.
    It appears you're deflecting by making up stories of others deflecting.

Life is determined by it's simple existence. It has nothing to do with anything else.
    That's a meaningless sort of tautology that has no bearing on the issue. That is, more deflection.

That's what objectivity means.
    No, that's just wooly-headed nonsense on your part.

Google can be your friend. Give it a whirl sometime. You'd make a good Goebbels for Democratic President.
    I'll take that as your admission of surrender, your desperate use of the Nazi card there.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    zachroidott's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 508x in 413 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A chicken has a heartbeat.

The point is that a heartbeat is totally irrelevant, just cheap emotionalism.
    You want to surf that wave all the way to the beach?

+ Reply to Thread