Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,801x in 2,984 Posts
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Insults ? lol nice try bob wont work, if you want to see veiled insults read your own posts theyve been noticed.

Im not interested in prayer rugs at the border, im interested in the content of the thread I posted, not having it trolled with unrelated posts.

Have anything to add about the thread other than asking for statistical math
    An expected denial. Yes, I do the same but I'm man enough to admit it. Thanks for singling me out as the only one trolling this thread. It's all my fault and my fault alone, eh? Here, I'll save you the trouble: /unsubscribe. Enjoy!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bob View Post
    An expected denial. Yes, I do the same but I'm man enough to admit it. Thanks for singling me out as the only one trolling this thread. It's all my fault and my fault alone, eh? Here, I'll save you the trouble: /unsubscribe. Enjoy!
    Your game playing wont work with me Bob I denied nothing, there was nothing to deny.

You alone tried to diminish the thread with your, statistics nonesense and your the one who tried to make it about the border patrol and prayer rugs, no one but you did that bob.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,645x in 56,028 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You guys are taking this all wrong, embrace it, let it grow, let them get louder, let them complain about more ridiculous mundane bull$#@! things, let them blow up all and any totally innocent incidents and events and even pictures and make a big Racist Hey Roo about it. Just let them go let it grow.Encourage them to rage and rant and lie and make mountains out of nothing.

I get what you are saying, but it seems that as this mentality spreads, it's effects are irreversible.

Look how this particular case went down. A person looked at the photo and was not phased at all. Then after being asked to step back and reexaminethecphoto and process all of the politically correct possibilities, she suddenly flashed onto the race card. Once a person becomes infected in that manner, how do you cure it?

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,645x in 56,028 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Insults ? lol nice try bob wont work, if you want to see veiled insults read your own posts theyve been noticed.

Im not interested in prayer rugs at the border, im interested in the content of the thread I posted, not having it trolled with unrelated posts.

Have anything to add about the thread other than asking for statistical math
    Yes, him accusing you of insulting him with your respose is odd. There was no insult.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,651x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    A picture of coal miners covered in coal dust relaxing and having a beer after work is racist.

You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-miner-edition

This is a real thing, written by a real person. It is not satire. Here’s how the article, which was published by the Arizona Republic's online property, azcentral.com, opens:

"A few weeks ago, I attended a holiday party at a downtown Phoenix restaurant. I walked around to view the photographs on the wall.

Then a photograph caught my attention.

Friends said, “It’s coal miners at a pub after work.” It was a photograph of coal miners with blackened faces. I asked a Latinx and white woman for their opinion. They said it looked like coal miners at a pub after work. Then they stepped back, frowned and said it’s men in blackface.

I asked the waitress to speak with a manager. Instead, I spoke with a white restaurant owner. I explained to him why the photograph was offensive. Evidently, someone else had made a similar comment about the photograph before."

Nasty $#@!s should of washed up before going out. Whatever happened to "cleanliness being next to Godliness?" LOL

"Covered in their work" was essentially the phrase or pic I was looking for. If this group of guys has black only on their face , it's probably blackface. If it's on their clothes , they are probably coal miners.
    You ca see the implications through language too. "What I see". "Why I find it offensive" No attempt to determine what the opic really was, just that one person was offended so the owner , who had the nerve to be white, had to be bothered to hear this person's perception.
    Last edited by donttread; 02-02-2019 at 09:58 AM.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    silvereyes's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,850x in 4,472 Posts
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dumb dumb dumb.
    At the end of the day...I am still glad that I am me. Tail and all.

+ Reply to Thread