User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63

Thread: Just saying Hi...

  1. #11
    Points: 54,401, Level: 56
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    192473
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    24,363
    Points
    54,401
    Level
    56
    Thanks Given
    4,601
    Thanked 15,668x in 9,786 Posts
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Xl For This Useful Post:

    Nowhere Man (02-03-2019)

  3. #12
    Points: 41,305, Level: 49
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 545
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassSocialOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Max Rockatansky's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    17944
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14,862
    Points
    41,305
    Level
    49
    Thanks Given
    2,071
    Thanked 3,799x in 2,982 Posts
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    Thanks for the welcome....

    And a question, What the heck is Trinn? and why is it important?
    She runs another forum for the Alt-Right, Nazis, White Supremacists and the like. They don't tolerate anyone less than far right racists and often dance around plotting violence against anyone who disagrees with them. A handful of members on this forum are current members there. Some here have been banned there for being less than completely supporting of RW violence against other Americans.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Max Rockatansky For This Useful Post:

    Nowhere Man (02-04-2019)

  5. #13
    Points: 201, Level: 2
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Nowhere Man's Avatar Junior Member
    Karma
    34
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    45
    Points
    201
    Level
    2
    Thanks Given
    46
    Thanked 24x in 15 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bob View Post
    She runs another forum for the Alt-Right, Nazis, White Supremacists and the like. They don't tolerate anyone less than far right racists and often dance around plotting violence against anyone who disagrees with them. A handful of members on this forum are current members there. Some here have been banned there for being less than completely supporting of RW violence against other Americans.
    Nah, I'm a Libertarian/Classic Liberal branch, former democrat, former republican. My last official political act was being a Ron Paul delegate in 2012.
    Definitely an independent.

    I consider myself a christian, but follow no dogma, My beliefs along those lines are between me and my god and no one else....

    I am an amateur historian and somewhat philosopher.....

    So basically I'm harmless in my humble opinion, in others opinions of me I could care less. I"m sure some will not like me Ces't la Vie so to speak....

    All in all, just little old me...... nobody important at all.... {chuckle}

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nowhere Man For This Useful Post:

    Docthehun (02-04-2019),Ethereal (02-04-2019),MisterVeritis (03-06-2019),Peter1469 (02-04-2019)

  7. #14
    Points: 18,707, Level: 33
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 943
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    William's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    85891
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,798
    Points
    18,707
    Level
    33
    Thanks Given
    2,673
    Thanked 2,749x in 1,648 Posts
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    Nah, I'm a Libertarian/Classic Liberal branch, former democrat, former republican. My last official political act was being a Ron Paul delegate in 2012.
    Definitely an independent.

    I consider myself a christian, but follow no dogma, My beliefs along those lines are between me and my god and no one else....

    I am an amateur historian and somewhat philosopher.....

    So basically I'm harmless in my humble opinion, in others opinions of me I could care less. I"m sure some will not like me Ces't la Vie so to speak....

    All in all, just little old me...... nobody important at all.... {chuckle}
    Welcome - whoever and whatever you are. To me - you are a fellow board member and a fellow human being, and I hope you enjoy your time on this forum.

    And BTW, nobody is unimportant - whether we agree with each other or not - we are all important to someone. Like I'm still at school, so to some people here, I couldn't be less important, but I guess I'm important to my mum and dad (specially as I'm the only sprog they have). So don't put yourself down, and I hope to have interesting discussions, and learn loads from you. I'm not political (don't know enough to be) so we shouldn't have much to fight about.
    Oh, I wish I were a glow worm,
    for a glow worm's never glum,
    'cause how can you be grumpy
    when the sun shines out your bum!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to William For This Useful Post:

    Nowhere Man (02-04-2019)

  9. #15
    Points: 201, Level: 2
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Nowhere Man's Avatar Junior Member
    Karma
    34
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    45
    Points
    201
    Level
    2
    Thanks Given
    46
    Thanked 24x in 15 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Welcome - whoever and whatever you are. To me - you are a fellow board member and a fellow human being, and I hope you enjoy your time on this forum.

    And BTW, nobody is unimportant - whether we agree with each other or not - we are all important to someone. Like I'm still at school, so to some people here, I couldn't be less important, but I guess I'm important to my mum and dad (specially as I'm the only sprog they have). So don't put yourself down, and I hope to have interesting discussions, and learn loads from you. I'm not political (don't know enough to be) so we shouldn't have much to fight about.
    I appreciate this I really do. but I've been around too long so a bit long in the tooth so to speak.
    It really wasn't a put down, just a little sarcasm directed inwards.... I believe one must remember to laugh at oneself otherwise they take online posting way to seriously....

    Seriously yes we are all important to someone. At least I like to think we are....
    Thank you for the welcome.....

  10. #16
    Points: 41,305, Level: 49
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 545
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassSocialOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Max Rockatansky's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    17944
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14,862
    Points
    41,305
    Level
    49
    Thanks Given
    2,071
    Thanked 3,799x in 2,982 Posts
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    Nah, I'm a Libertarian/Classic Liberal branch, former democrat, former republican. My last official political act was being a Ron Paul delegate in 2012.
    Definitely an independent.

    I consider myself a christian, but follow no dogma, My beliefs along those lines are between me and my god and no one else....

    I am an amateur historian and somewhat philosopher.....

    So basically I'm harmless in my humble opinion, in others opinions of me I could care less. I"m sure some will not like me Ces't la Vie so to speak....

    All in all, just little old me...... nobody important at all.... {chuckle}
    I'm about the same politically. The old "fiscally conservative, socially liberal" philosophy. I don't care what you do just don't do it in my yard or make me pay for it.

    Most of us are harmless, but some think they're dangerous. Some, no doubt, will end up in the newspapers doing something stupid.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Max Rockatansky For This Useful Post:

    Nowhere Man (02-04-2019)

  12. #17
    Points: 201, Level: 2
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Nowhere Man's Avatar Junior Member
    Karma
    34
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    45
    Points
    201
    Level
    2
    Thanks Given
    46
    Thanked 24x in 15 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bob View Post
    ........ Some, no doubt, will end up in the newspapers doing something stupid.
    And some of us will wind up in the same place cause we defended ourselves from their stupidity.....
    A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.”

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nowhere Man For This Useful Post:


  14. #18
    Points: 56,894, Level: 58
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,456
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    silvereyes's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    242947
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    19,596
    Points
    56,894
    Level
    58
    Thanks Given
    11,609
    Thanked 5,806x in 4,440 Posts
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    Thanks for the welcome....

    And a question, What the heck is Trinn? and why is it important?
    A trashy, classless egomaniac like her butt buddies here.
    No, not important.

    Welcome.
    At the end of the day...I am still glad that I am me. Tail and all.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvereyes For This Useful Post:

    Nowhere Man (02-04-2019)

  16. #19

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 33,912, Level: 44
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial25000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    9959
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    upstate New York
    Posts
    10,393
    Points
    33,912
    Level
    44
    Thanks Given
    3,881
    Thanked 4,223x in 2,969 Posts
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    Hi....

    Welcome aboard!
    Currently plotting the overthrow of the world; unfortunately I have no idea how to do it.
    .
    Independent and proud of it!
    If you allow people to use you as a piece of carpet, they will. -- Eugene V. Debs

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

    Nowhere Man (02-04-2019)

  18. #20
    Points: 222,003, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    269738
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington
    Posts
    98,342
    Points
    222,003
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    11,259
    Thanked 38,721x in 29,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    I'm an old BBS'er from way back..... Before fidonet....

    DU, Ars Technica, NV, NT is my recent (last two decades history)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    Thanks for the welcome....

    And a question, What the heck is Trinn? and why is it important?
    Welcome.


    Trinn is irrelevant here and and of no importance. Just ignore references to that you see them.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

    Nowhere Man (02-04-2019)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO