Thanks Given
    Thanked 826x in 625 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's all good

Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    so, eugenic still means eugenic. The disadvantaged will be encouraged to have abortions.
    Why do it on my dime?
    No worries.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,011x in 6,832 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See Margaret Sanger, Hillary Clinton's hero, the hero of Liberal Progressive Democrats to this very day. Who was this woman, what did she have in mind? She is the mother of Planned Parenthood. I can't for the life of me figure out why people who cry racism support Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    If this is true they are "ANIMALS"

In an undercover video released Wednesday, a former technician for a tissue-harvesting company details how an aborted baby was kept alive so that its heart could be harvested at a California Planned Parenthood facility, raising more legal questions about the group’s practices.

Holly O’Donnell, a former blood and tissue procurement technician for the biotech startup StemExpress, also said she was asked to harvest an intact brain from the late-term, male fetus whose heart was still beating after the abortion.

A StemExpress supervisor “gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face. And I can’t even describe what that feels like,” said Ms. O’Donnell, who has been featured in earlier videos by the Center for Medical Progress, a pro-life group that previously had released six undercover clips involving Planned Parenthood personnel and practices.

David Daleiden, the video project leader, said the undercover footage and interviews show that fetuses are sometimes delivered “intact and alive” before their organs are harvested.
    The federal Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002 says that when a child is born alive, including having a beating heart, he or she is a legal person and has a right to lifesaving medical care.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/19/planned-parenthood-kept-aborted-babies-alive-to-ha/

+ Reply to Thread