User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Desensitized or simply not wanting to get involved ?

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we all agree that the poster whose avatar starts with C and ends with 1 is a total jackass.

No names now, no names.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (03-17-2019),ODB (03-17-2019)

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,510x in 16,034 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    Can we all agree that the poster whose avatar starts with C and ends with 1 is a total jackass.

No names now, no names.
    Again we meet, General Forest . I omitted the "faux " for faux reasons. Reasons 1, 2, 3 and faux. Officer Forest, you and I have been knocking horses out from under yankees together for what, 10 years now? It makes a Southern Gentlemans heart heavy when two soldiers of the same cloth converse in anger. Its against proper protocal and its poor manners. Lest I remind you. I have never tossed the first stone, you have. Our families have deep roots in Cotton as planters and in addition I spent many years on Front Street as a cotton merchant , hedger and trader. It was perfect for me. I was underworked and overpaid. I was a God, of sorts. I could screw up the worlds of individual cotton and corporate entities in the cotton trade for reasons as simple as saying "thank you" and you forgetting to say "youre welcome" . ( had I been so inclined). Im from the Promised Land , Memphis. You died in Memphis. I put flowers at your statue and wrote a poem called "sorry youre dead", MLK was in Memphis on 4/3/68 and those God fearing souls in the congretation "ive seen the promised land " and on 4/4/68.he did exactly that. I have a lot of respect for a man of the cloth aka "MLK". How many punk ass mfers today willing to die for their beliefs as he was? Not me. Ill let some other unfortunate $#@! for brains die in my place. General, I was once in character as Rhett Butler. I was on my way back Tara as my dear "Scaw-lett" said " i had to use the last set of drapes to make a dress". Times were troubled . i was alone outside of Nashville when a group of yankees ambushed me and broke my leg. The cell phone had not been invented yet as I was still in character so I couldnt summon help. I lay in the bushes and waited until a good samaratian came by and made a splint for my leg from a tree limb. When he was finished I hit that mfer over the head and stole his horse. The Lord works in mysterious ways as does my christian namesake "Amos, Amos Moses. As Amos , ive also been to the mountaintops , tablets in tow. Thank the Lawd guns hadnt been invented 2000 years ago or I might have gotten shot for taking food from widows and taking candy from babies. As Cotton in 2013 I actually did a piece of candy from a baby just to see what would happen. Not a thing , is what. It sat there and drooled so I ate the candy, blamed it on someone else and had to make someone else replace it. I knew one thing . someone was gonna go hungry, wasnt gonna be me
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Again we meet, General Forest . I omitted the "faux " for faux reasons. Reasons 1, 2, 3 and faux. Officer Forest, you and I have been knocking horses out from under yankees together for what, 10 years now? It makes a Southern Gentlemans heart heavy when two soldiers of the same cloth converse in anger. Its against proper protocal and its poor manners. Lest I remind you. I have never tossed the first stone, you have. Our families have deep roots in Cotton as planters and in addition I spent many years on Front Street as a cotton merchant , hedger and trader. It was perfect for me. I was underworked and overpaid. I was a God, of sorts. I could screw up the worlds of individual cotton and corporate entities in the cotton trade for reasons as simple as saying "thank you" and you forgetting to say "youre welcome" . ( had I been so inclined). Im from the Promised Land , Memphis. You died in Memphis. I put flowers at your statue and wrote a poem called "sorry youre dead", MLK was in Memphis on 4/3/68 and those God fearing souls in the congretation "ive seen the promised land " and on 4/4/68.he did exactly that. I have a lot of respect for a man of the cloth aka "MLK". How many punk ass mfers today willing to die for their beliefs as he was? Not me. Ill let some other unfortunate $#@! for brains die in my place. General, I was once in character as Rhett Butler. I was on my way back Tara as my dear "Scaw-lett" said " i had to use the last set of drapes to make a dress". Times were troubled . i was alone outside of Nashville when a group of yankees ambushed me and broke my leg. The cell phone had not been invented yet as I was still in character so I couldnt summon help. I lay in the bushes and waited until a good samaratian came by and made a splint for my leg from a tree limb. When he was finished I hit that mfer over the head and stole his horse. The Lord works in mysterious ways as does my christian namesake "Amos, Amos Moses. As Amos , ive also been to the mountaintops , tablets in tow. Thank the Lawd guns hadnt been invented 2000 years ago or I might have gotten shot for taking food from widows and taking candy from babies. As Cotton in 2013 I actually did a piece of candy from a baby just to see what would happen. Not a thing , is what. It sat there and drooled so I ate the candy, blamed it on someone else and had to make someone else replace it. I knew one thing . someone was gonna go hungry, wasnt gonna be me
    At the benefit concert to rebuild Tara my internet rapper alter ego "Biggie Mess" took the stage. At that time he shot himself in the leg in solidarity with the injuries suffered by Rhett. When Biggie broke off a tree limb and made a splint like Rhetts their was not a dry eye in the house. When Biggie took command of the mic and belted out " my mama aint yo mama, mama ..." The clouds parted to the thunder of applause. God smiled on the Glorious South that day
    Last edited by Cotton1; 03-17-2019 at 01:06 PM.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That was beautiful. Contrast was the story of the day as marchers feet rotted in soggy boots. Cripples stood in the "Vegetable Garden " and proclaimed " we arent boneless chickens you sick mfers". The double amputees were out in force as the "where are my fukin knees" chapter gained entry. Tgeir tardiness was cited as the causation " traffic crawled and so did we". Wheelchairs were flipped over. Internet sock accounts were beaten by hacks who were in turn beaten up by "the OG hacks who then were beat stupid by the "Specials" and their fearless leader "Rotten K" with some idiot dragged behind a car that answered to "tay tay the millenial" screamed her love for that ugly scab liberal OC or whatever from the God forsaken $#@!hole NYC . Gunfire erupted as the Joos claimed they were cold and insisted in exceeding their allotment of Gentiles to toss into the fire. Overall, that fat disgusting hog Micheal Moore didn't show up so the festivities were deemed a success. The festival entered its final day when the raucous rampage psychos " whos your daddy" sang "I am"
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    America, I salute you, your freedoms and for being the land of the free.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    You're probably a sociopath.

Not that I care.
    So you have no .... empathy ... about this situation?

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    That was beautiful. Contrast was the story of the day as marchers feet rotted in soggy boots. Cripples stood in the "Vegetable Garden " and proclaimed " we arent boneless chickens you sick mfers". The double amputees were out in force as the "where are my fukin knees" chapter gained entry. Tgeir tardiness was cited as the causation " traffic crawled and so did we". Wheelchairs were flipped over. Internet sock accounts were beaten by hacks who were in turn beaten up by "the OG hacks who then were beat stupid by the "Specials" and their fearless leader "Rotten K" with some idiot dragged behind a car that answered to "tay tay the millenial" screamed her love for that ugly scab liberal OC or whatever from the God forsaken $#@!hole NYC . Gunfire erupted as the Joos claimed they were cold and insisted in exceeding their allotment of Gentiles to toss into the fire. Overall, that fat disgusting hog Micheal Moore didn't show up so the festivities were deemed a success. The festival entered its final day when the raucous rampage psychos " whos your daddy" sang "I am"
    Whatever you are drinking, smoking, injecting, snorting or otherwise ingesting for a high. Stop.

+ Reply to Thread