User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Connected To Prostitution Ring???

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,554x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump Connected To Prostitution Ring???

I dont know about this one. But there is sure some interesting bits of info in this vid. I will post it even though I am not sure what to think about it. Honestly I dont really care if Trump is connnected to a prostitution ring LoL, we already know he is already well known to "chill" in this sector.... and who cares, it's his Dr bill.

The interesting part is at about 3:40. That is the part that raises some red flags, if it is true.....
    But I will post it for anyone who wants to see the vid.

We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,730
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,456x in 13,508 Posts
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I dont know about this one. But there is sure some interesting bits of info in this vid. I will post it even though I am not sure what to think about it. Honestly I dont really care if Trump is connnected to a prostitution ring LoL, we already know he is already well known to "chill" in this sector.... and who cares, it's his Dr bill.

The interesting part is at about 3:40. That is the part that raises some red flags, if it is true.....

The Young Turks? Lol. This video is much better.

Cutesy Time is OVER

3. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (03-16-2019)

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,113x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but I don't give consideration to the fringes of American political entities...
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,516x in 14,777 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prostitution should be legal. It would be better for all concerned including the prostitutes and the trafficked people the illegal market encourages.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Prostitution should be legal. It would be better for all concerned including the prostitutes and the trafficked people the illegal market encourages.
    Like I said in the Op the prostitution part I could care less about. The only part of the vid that stood out to me is the part that begins at 3:40 was there some laws being broken with campaign finance by international players. The part about prostitution and should it be legal that is another story. As far as that goes, it is legal for anyone to meet up and have sex as long as they are not paying for it. Really what is the difference? I have already stated how I feel on the matter. I find it to be sad. But it is not my life, and who am I do judge? People should be able to do as they wish as long as everyone is consenting and you are not hurting another person. I find the topic to be deep, and multifaceted so an opinion by me only harms the matter.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    alexa's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,020x in 2,185 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump sells access to the President memberships to Maralago to anyone with the money.

This woman appears to be reselling that influence.

How is this news? His whole administration does the same thing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alexa For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    Trump sells access to the President memberships to Maralago to anyone with the money.

This woman appears to be reselling that influence.

How is this news? His whole administration does the same thing.
    That's true. I just found it to be an interesting video with interesting points, and like to post interesting things. I thought perhaps some others might like to watch. But you are right it is not news. Just posting content, that is at least interesting to me.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said in the Op the prostitution part I could care less about. The only part of the vid that stood out to me is the part that begins at 3:40 was there some laws being broken with campaign finance by international players. The part about prostitution and should it be legal that is another story. As far as that goes, it is legal for anyone to meet up and have sex as long as they are not paying for it. Really what is the difference? I have already stated how I feel on the matter. I find it to be sad. But it is not my life, and who am I do judge? People should be able to do as they wish as long as everyone is consenting and you are not hurting another person. I find the topic to be deep, and multifaceted so an opinion by me only harms the matter.
    There are certainly lots of aspects to it but for me it boils down to this: Legal tends to be better for those involved with victimless crimes. For example would you rather be an alcoholic ( $#@! of a life) or a street drug addict? ( worse with criminal implications, higher drug prices, unknown sometimes fatal impurities and strength differences and living in the shadows where the some of the worst of the worst hang out because of the illegal money to be made.
    I fail to see why prostitution would be different. Legal prostitutes are required to get medical care and cannot face jail or get a record for plying their trade. I'm guessing that when they want out it's easier than for those working with street pimps. I also think trafficking would decrease with the legalization of prostitution.

Would black markets still exist? sure like they do for booze and tobacco. A very small portion of the sales. So just as drug legalization would cut into cartel and gang profits, legal prostitution should cut into the horrors of trafficking.

That's my opinion based on data, real wold evidence and common sense.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (03-16-2019),pjohns (03-21-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    There are certainly lots of aspects to it but for me it boils down to this: Legal tends to be better for those involved with victimless crimes. For example would you rather be an alcoholic ( $#@! of a life) or a street drug addict? ( worse with criminal implications, higher drug prices, unknown sometimes fatal impurities and strength differences and living in the shadows where the some of the worst of the worst hang out because of the illegal money to be made.
    I fail to see why prostitution would be different. Legal prostitutes are required to get medical care and cannot face jail or get a record for plying their trade. I'm guessing that when they want out it's easier than for those working with street pimps. I also think trafficking would decrease with the legalization of prostitution.

Would black markets still exist? sure like they do for booze and tobacco. A very small portion of the sales. So just as drug legalization would cut into cartel and gang profits, legal prostitution should cut into the horrors of trafficking.

That's my opinion based on data, real wold evidence and common sense.
    I do understand what you are saying totally. I just feel that an opinion by me on the matter is inappropriate. I mean I can give my opinions on how I feel about it. But I don't know exactly what is right. It is a very tough subject, anything I say would just upset others. But I don't think your opinions are wrong and I do understand them. I just feel that there is more depth to it. But it is the oldest profession in the world. I have no problem with prostitutes in any way they are just the same as you and me, they are human beings. I have heard stories of women who were deeply harmed by their time in prostitution. I truly do feel for them. It is for these reasons that I will withhold my thoughts and leave this one up to others. Some things I am just not able to judge on. This is one where I am not qualified. I look at the world from a humanitarian standpoint. But there is also the human nature standpoint. I would accept either outcome, and have no ill judgement. But worry and sorrow unfortunately I cant combat those emotions when it comes to human suffering. But that is not to be confused with judgement.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do understand what you are saying totally. I just feel that an opinion by me on the matter is inappropriate. I mean I can give my opinions on how I feel about it. But I don't know exactly what is right. It is a very tough subject, anything I say would just upset others. But I don't think your opinions are wrong and I do understand them. I just feel that there is more depth to it. But it is the oldest profession in the world. I have no problem with prostitutes in any way they are just the same as you and me, they are human beings. I have heard stories of women who were deeply harmed by their time in prostitution. I truly do feel for them. It is for these reasons that I will withhold my thoughts and leave this one up to others. Some things I am just not able to judge on. This is one where I am not qualified. I look at the world from a humanitarian standpoint. But there is also the human nature standpoint. I would accept either outcome, and have no ill judgement. But worry and sorrow unfortunately I cant combat those emotions when it comes to human suffering. But that is not to be confused with judgement.
    It's absolutely fine to not know what's right or wrong in a situation or even be uncertain of your opinion or have mixed feelings. However, if you have something to say and say it civilly if people become upset that's on them

14. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (03-16-2019)

+ Reply to Thread