Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,715x in 16,155 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    The funniest part? One of the females said " im so happy you are back to your self again. I love how your mind works and I love you". I wrote her back and said " i didnt mean you, silly. Dont forget your the only person on earth I trust my medical stuff, financial and have a key to my life. My family does not have that. Not just because I hate my $#@! mom but because I dont trust them. You are always my pretty eyes and lets hook up this week, princess.
    I started to say " you are cuter than cute. As you know Im a perfect gentleman but I admit that just for today I'd love to love on you and feel your heart wrapped around me and wake up tomorrow to your beautiful smile"...ok, I want to make love to her so bad I'm drooling just thinking of her. But honestly? I care to much for her to put "Mr Naughty " in her woo woo. Im far too detached right now and I cant risk hurting her heart , feelings or anything. Love hurts but her breaking a bottle over my head should I upset her delicate yumminess would hurt worse. Sigh
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,679
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I started to say " you are cuter than cute. As you know Im a perfect gentleman but I admit that just for today I'd love to love on you and feel your heart wrapped around me and wake up tomorrow to your beautiful smile"...ok, I want to make love to her so bad I'm drooling just thinking of her. But honestly? I care to much for her to put "Mr Naughty " in her woo woo. Im far too detached right now and I cant risk hurting her heart , feelings or anything. Love hurts but her breaking a bottle over my head should I upset her delicate yumminess would hurt worse. Sigh
    Oh dear God. You usually say "most women are nowhere near worth the time it would take to introduce them to Mr Naughty and besides you really lack the capacity to love anyone but yourself. For now.
    Now you say You "care to much for her to give her the "pleasure" and shes so yummy blah blah...? Jesus H Cotton, Cotton.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh dear God. You usually say "most women are nowhere near worth the time it would take to introduce them to Mr Naughty and besides you really lack the capacity to love anyone but yourself. For now.
    Now you say You "care to much for her to give her the "pleasure" and shes so yummy blah blah...? Jesus H Cotton, Cotton.
    Heres the deal, shoulder devil. I dont need you to tell me who and how to love. I do need you to remind me why I despise the people I do and cheer me on as I gaslight them so well they end up begging to be put in a psych unit, forever. have a nice day
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    ODB's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 440x in 295 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Jim View Post
    Pit bulls and Parolees? I love the work they do on behalf of dogs. I'm watching an episode on Animal Planet now. If I weren't so crippled and old I'd love another dog...
    Sorry your thread was derailed by the mentally challenged.

I've not watched the show yet. I'll have to look for it. Thanks for the recommendation!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ODB For This Useful Post:

Captdon (03-18-2019),FindersKeepers (03-19-2019),Just AnotherPerson (03-17-2019),MisterVeritis (03-17-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Ackbar View Post
    If you have the means the next best thing to donating your time is to buy a bag of dog food a week or month for the shelters. They can use it
    To feed the peeps at the Senior Citizens center?
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Sorry your thread was derailed by the mentally challenged.

I've not watched the show yet. I'll have to look for it. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Im sorry youre are a stupid redneck $#@! that my cat is quite frankly "ap- pawed" you even exist. Go lick a toilet at your biker bar, white trash.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the interruption AZ. Redneck biker chicks are not known for manners and are quite frankly , disgusting.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Jim View Post
    Pit bulls and Parolees? I love the work they do on behalf of dogs. I'm watching an episode on Animal Planet now. If I weren't so crippled and old I'd love another dog...
    AZ, on a very serious note. The show displays suffering and it makes my heart sad. I dont care if some $#@! for brains human is walking around with a claw hammer protruding from his exposed brain but animals are special. God loves them , my past pets are in heaven waiting on me saying "meow meow we see no brown cows". AZ one major Arnold Palmer golf shot. Since that show has debuted half the retards, uneducated $#@! for brains , lazy bums and other types of human maggot believes that if a cheap white trash moron like her with even cheaper tattoos and those imbicles she crapped out in the toilet aka " her kids" can rescue four leggers, so can I. Its something that appears so simple when people ask "why are you a worthless generically defecient waste of space bum" that I can pluck a hair from my fat ass and say " im a dog rescuer , like that disgusting ugly hag on tv". No, they arent. Its dangerous to the animals if you arent qualified.. Its too bad more of those lazy stupid bums arent impaled by phallic looking objects during their attempts to appear literate. God Bless you AZ and God Bless the four leggers. Even God Bless disgusting white trash that was crapped out by farm animals . ciao
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im sorry youre are a stupid redneck $#@! that my cat is quite frankly "ap- pawed" you even exist. Go lick a toilet at your biker bar, white trash.
    notice

Notice

TB'd while under Post Review

If you have questions or concerns about this moderation action, please use the Report button to let us know.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Standing Wolf (03-29-2019)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,611x in 25,157 Posts
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love animals. I can't stand people IRL because most are ill mannered , a bit stupid, nosy and needy. I actually sent out a group text this morning and said " I have a right to enjoy my life. I earned that right by busting my ass for 27 years. Most of you are worthless pigfukers that i'm sick of. Don't ask me for anything, period. If I need anything I might call you but to be honest please keep your mooching worthless selves away from me for at least 3 or 4 weeks. Im sorry if your feelings are hurt but I'm sick of you worthless mfers wasting my time. I have no problem telling anyone that feels slighted to kick rocks. Hugs and smiles and remember that its not my fault I accomplished more than any of you bums ever could and it makes you sad. BTW, how do some of you get to be in your 30's and 40's and have done nothing but be a mooching pain in my ass? If you dont like it, f uk you.
    The funniest part? One of the females said " im so happy you are back to your self again. I love how your mind works and I love you". I wrote her back and said " i didnt mean you, silly. Dont forget your the only person on earth I trust my medical stuff, financial and have a key to my life. My family does not have that. Not just because I hate my $#@! mom but because I dont trust them. You are always my pretty eyes and lets hook up this week, princess.
    Heres the deal, shoulder devil. I dont need you to tell me who and how to love. I do need you to remind me why I despise the people I do and cheer me on as I gaslight them so well they end up begging to be put in a psych unit, forever. have a nice day

notice

Notice

Notice - @Cotton1 Threadbanned reaffirmed for trying to blow up a thread, trolling (himself) and bad faith posting.

If you have questions or concerns about this moderation action, please use the Report button to let us know.
    Last edited by DGUtley; 03-17-2019 at 03:47 PM.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (03-17-2019),Standing Wolf (03-29-2019)

+ Reply to Thread