Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apology and truce to the Mods

I want to issue an apology and a truce to the mods. The mods have been very decent lately. So I feel a truce is in order. I will treat the mods with respect, as of late in my opinion they are deserving of it. I don't take back what I said in the past because I meant it. But I am talking about from this point forward, and how I feel about them lately.

Do not mistake this for duking it out in the threads though, or trash talking. I am talking here when they are performing mod duties. But when we debate in the threads, the gloves are off as always. But I will not bring up remarks about them as mods...... I hope I can stay true to this statement. Only time will tell.

I may get flack for this thread but I am just setting my pride to the side, and saying it publicly. The reason being is that I complained about them publicly so I will say this publicly as well. Don't mistake this for ass kissing. I am just setting things right.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (03-17-2019),donttread (03-17-2019),Orion Rules (03-18-2019),silvereyes (03-18-2019)

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 2,069
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    AZ Jim's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,319x in 2,953 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good for you JAP!!
    Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I digress....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZ Jim For This Useful Post:

donttread (03-17-2019),Just AnotherPerson (03-17-2019),Orion Rules (03-18-2019)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,596
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,717x in 16,157 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I want to issue an apology and a truce to the mods. The mods have been very decent lately. So I feel a truce is in order. I will treat the mods with respect, as of late in my opinion they are deserving of it. I don't take back what I said in the past because I meant it. But I am talking about from this point forward, and how I feel about them lately.

Do not mistake this for duking it out in the threads though, or trash talking. I am talking here when they are performing mod duties. But when we debate in the threads, the gloves are off as always. But I will not bring up remarks about them as mods...... I hope I can stay true to this statement. Only time will tell.

I may get flack for this thread but I am just setting my pride to the side, and saying it publicly. The reason being is that I complained about them publicly so I will say this publicly as well. Don't mistake this for ass kissing. I am just setting things right.
    Thats rich coming from you. I'll forget what a deceptive social amatuer you are. I'll also look past the generalizations , misleading statements , presumptions and mouthing of things you lack the education or spirit in your mean heart to even begin to understand . ill add this, i know your situational tendencies to a factor that not only spots deviations from social and intellectual norms , but your own . im not bragging because im smart enough to those with the ability to think on a level you dont even know exists that I dont have to . I could take what I understand of you, apply the situation and factor in a few other bits of solid gold and write your reply to this post and almost guarentee i wont miss by more thanan inch. However, if you have the ambition to give it a shot then post your reply. If im wrong you have my word as a gentleman If i was wrong ill say so. Scouts honor. You have apparently missed or failed to understand the first rule of situational awareness which suggests that "to understand the present is rooted in a complete understanding of what didnt previously exist." Your best play is ignore me so you can avoid knowing for certain how transparent you and by extension your tendencies are. In other news if I was Aussie i'd say " good day, mate". Which btw is a loaded statement. Ciao
    Last edited by Cotton1; 03-17-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Thats rich coming from you. I'll forget what a deceptive social amatuer you are. I'll also look past the generalizations , misleading statements , presumptions and mouthing of things you lack the education or spirit in your mean heart to even begin to understand . ill add this, i know your situational tendencies to a factor that not only spots deviations from social and intellectual norms , but your own . im not bragging because im smart enough to those with the ability to think on a level you dont even know exists that I dont have to . I could take what I understand of you, apply the situation and factor in a few other bits of solid gold and write your reply to this post and almost guarentee i wont miss by more thanan inch. However, if you have the ambition to give it a shot then post your reply. If im wrong you have my word as a gentleman If i was wrong ill say so. Scouts honor. You have apparently missed or failed to understand the first rule of situational awareness which suggests that "to understand the present is rooted in a complete understanding of what didnt previously exist." Your best play is ignore me so you can avoid knowing for certain how transparent you and by extension your tendencies are. In other news if I was Aussie i'd say " good day, mate". Which btw is a loaded statement. Ciao
    340365a2c618b78e3645fbf364159de0.jpg
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Orion Rules (03-18-2019)

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 2,069
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    AZ Jim's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,319x in 2,953 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there no escape from your trolling?
    Last edited by AZ Jim; 03-17-2019 at 07:01 PM.
    Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I digress....

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZ Jim For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (03-17-2019),ODB (03-19-2019),silvereyes (03-18-2019)

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,097
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,102x in 10,784 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post

No.....who would mistake this for ass kissing.

It's ass kissing 101, JAP. Like.....lipstick smear leaving ass kissing. For the love of God, c'mon!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Tahuyaman (03-17-2019)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    No.....who would mistake this for ass kissing.

It's ass kissing 101, JAP. Like.....lipstick smear leaving ass kissing. For the love of God, c'mon!
    Everyone in this forum knows I kiss no ones ass. I say exactly what I mean. I am not afraid to say what ever I have to say about anyone. If I like someone I always say it. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I am honest and say what I feel. If I don't like someone I will say it. If you want to be immature that is on you. I have dignity and am not afraid to speak up. Grow a pair why don't you!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (03-17-2019),DGUtley (03-17-2019),donttread (03-17-2019),Safety (03-18-2019),silvereyes (03-18-2019)

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassYour first Group25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Admiral Ackbar's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,992x in 3,109 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Mods don't need any ass kissing. They are extremely well compensated for their duties.

Monkeys with mone.jpg
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got tired of being suspended.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (03-18-2019),stjames1_53 (03-18-2019),Tahuyaman (03-17-2019)

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,651x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF dude?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (03-19-2019),Tahuyaman (03-17-2019)

+ Reply to Thread