User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Siamese cat stuff. No dog people allowed. :)

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 530
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,504x in 16,031 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Siamese cat stuff. No dog people allowed. :)

I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

Orion Rules (03-20-2019)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Siamese Manx.....She was a Kitten running around with a bunch of alley cats. When I found her she was in bad shape. Mites and Fleas. Vet said if I wouldn't have brought her in she wouldn't have made it. We got her back into good health. Now excellent health.

Then before I could get her fixed. My son's cat got her preggers at 15 months. She had 5 kittens. 2 Siamese with tails. Then one white with patches of beige, blue eyes and a tail. She has 2 Manxs. One a tortishell and the other a black and white domestic short hair who was the only male. All others were females. She looks like this.

I found homes for the Siamese with tails and due to no shelters taking in cats. I ended up keeping the other 3.

I also saved a Calico-tortishell kitten off of I-94. Someone had thrown her in a garbage bag and dumped her on the highway. She got out of the bag and was in the middle of 80/94. I kept seeing cars move away from the fast lane. So when I got there I saw it was a kitten. Backed up 500ft. Got out and scooped her up. She was in shock and whoever had messed her up. Grounded down her nails to nothing. Hurt her neck and lip.

She is my baby despite all of them being so. Stays by me, sleeps by me. Same when I crash out. Greets me at the door each and everytime I come home. Even comes into the shower when I am taking one. Drinks water from a faucet. Likes to play in the water. Like a Jaguar.

She looks like this.

She is my baby but I named her Ginger.

Vets say she is highly intelligent. As is the Siamese. Both are possessive. But my baby is 2 years older than the Siamese Manx. So she is the Dominator out of all of them.

The kittens are Siamese even though they don't look like one. All of them are indoor cats and I don't let them outside unless I am there to take them out. Although, they have got out on the patio. I live in a Condo now. The Siamese Mama whom I named Mocha Bean. Slides open the screen door if I don't have it locked.

The Siamese tortishell Manx kinda looks like this one. I named her Snickers. But I call her torty.

History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,562
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,992x in 18,675 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do we have to have a Siamese cat, to participate?

Mine, is Tonkinese crossed with a Ragdoll, with blue eyes.

A friend had a litter of kittens that were ready for their new homes, on the very day I decided to go visit her.

I picked her out if a litter of 6 but, she told me, "that one is spoken for."

Turned out, a woman who had 3 small kids had already claimed the one I wanted.

I can be persistent, though, when I want something, so, I kept holding the kitten, telling her how much I wanted her, my friend finally told, she'd rather give her to me, anyway, because the other woman didn't have a very stable home life and, she was afraid the kitten would end up in not so good circumstances.

She had her tail bobbed at birth, because, it was so crooked, 2 or 3 different crooks, going different directions....she has a little puff ball, for a tail.

I've had her for 12 years.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (04-03-2019),MMC (03-18-2019)

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,666
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,164x in 6,407 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got a purebred Siamese that was found outside at 4 pounds and severely traumatized. When he got back to health he weighed 11 pounds and became a great cat. I was fostering and his meow was loud. He was adopted out to a Siamese loving adopter and the great thing was him being deaf so no meows to bother with.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

MMC (03-18-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    We got a purebred Siamese that was found outside at 4 pounds and severely traumatized. When he got back to health he weighed 11 pounds and became a great cat. I was fostering and his meow was loud. He was adopted out to a Siamese loving adopter and the great thing was him being deaf so no meows to bother with.
    Of course not. All cats are good
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I have a Siamese Manx.....She was a Kitten running around with a bunch of alley cats. When I found her she was in bad shape. Mites and Fleas. Vet said if I wouldn't have brought her in she wouldn't have made it. We got her back into good health. Now excellent health.

Then before I could get her fixed. My son's cat got her preggers at 15 months. She had 5 kittens. 2 Siamese with tails. Then one white with patches of beige, blue eyes and a tail. She has 2 Manxs. One a tortishell and the other a black and white domestic short hair who was the only male. All others were females. She looks like this.

I found homes for the Siamese with tails and due to no shelters taking in cats. I ended up keeping the other 3.

I also saved a Calico-tortishell kitten off of I-94. Someone had thrown her in a garbage bag and dumped her on the highway. She got out of the bag and was in the middle of 80/94. I kept seeing cars move away from the fast lane. So when I got there I saw it was a kitten. Backed up 500ft. Got out and scooped her up. She was in shock and whoever had messed her up. Grounded down her nails to nothing. Hurt her neck and lip.

She is my baby despite all of them being so. Stays by me, sleeps by me. Same when I crash out. Greets me at the door each and everytime I come home. Even comes into the shower when I am taking one. Drinks water from a faucet. Likes to play in the water. Like a Jaguar.

She looks like this.

She is my baby but I named her Ginger.

Vets say she is highly intelligent. As is the Siamese. Both are possessive. But my baby is 2 years older than the Siamese Manx. So she is the Dominator out of all of them.

The kittens are Siamese even though they don't look like one. All of them are indoor cats and I don't let them outside unless I am there to take them out. Although, they have got out on the patio. I live in a Condo now. The Siamese Mama whom I named Mocha Bean. Slides open the screen door if I don't have it locked.

The Siamese tortishell Manx kinda looks like this one. I named her Snickers. But I call her torty.

Siamese cats are very intelligent , playful and choosy. My previous Siamese was very intuitive. Regardless of what I was doing like laying on couch etc she always knew when I was getting ready to fall asleep. Shed appear from nowhere and lay on my chest. Of course shed be gone when I awoke but generally maybe under the couch or something.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

MMC (03-21-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When I get a new kitty I will be sure it doesn't have to worry about dogs. Lest anyone be dumb enougg to actually bring Fido by I will change a bedroom to a dog nursery for the duration of its stay. The walls will be adorned with signs etc.

1.NO DOGZ, DOG
    2. Lassie went home.. Eventually ..
    3. Heinz 57. Correction ,56
    4. Beware of Doug .
    5. Cats have 9 lives. Fido has 1
    6. Puppy Toss: Saturday Night 9 PM
    7. Danger , Will Robinsons dog
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mamooth's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,069x in 786 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My siamese cat avi ... I didn't have him for that long. I just use the photo because he's gorgeous.

I first saw him, believe it or not, as a feral cat. Young guy, didn't even have his colors yet. I had set out the trap for a different feral cat (to do trap-neuter-release), and caught him instead. After the neutering was accomplished (along with the ear-tipping, normal for ferals who get neutered), he kept hanging around for food, and then sneaking in through the kitty door to get food, and finally winter drove him inside for good. He was always a skittish cat, but he would come over sit in my lap. And then another boy cat moved in, and the siamese boy didn't like him, so he left me and moved into a house down the street, because who could resist him? That's fine, as long as he was happy. I'm glad I taught him that humans were okay.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamooth For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (03-21-2019),MMC (03-21-2019),Peter1469 (03-21-2019)

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,888
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,929x in 8,807 Posts
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many years ago we had two dogs and a cat. The cat was the result of hubby's uncle asking us to take it for a few weeks because he was moving. Then he wouldn't take it back. At any rate, we kept her, but she wasn't a very nice cat and the dogs used to make fun of her. By and by this violet point siamese started showing up at our back door and yowling to come in. Eventually, we let him in. I think he was homeless. His ears were chewed up from fights and he smelled like gasoline, but he was magnificent. We called him Clarence (like the cross-eyed lion) because his eyes were so close set. He had no fear and the dogs treated him with respect. He just wanted some food but stupid cat was scared spitless of him. One time she even peed herself when he got too close. Anyway, he hung around for a few weeks and then he disappeared. He was a really cool cat. I would have kept him if he wanted to stay.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

MMC (03-21-2019)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,546x in 94,399 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mamooth View Post
    My siamese cat avi ... I didn't have him for that long. I just use the photo because he's gorgeous.

I first saw him, believe it or not, as a feral cat. Young guy, didn't even have his colors yet. I had set out the trap for a different feral cat (to do trap-neuter-release), and caught him instead. After the neutering was accomplished (along with the ear-tipping, normal for ferals who get neutered), he kept hanging around for food, and then sneaking in through the kitty door to get food, and finally winter drove him inside for good. He was always a skittish cat, but he would come over sit in my lap. And then another boy cat moved in, and the siamese boy didn't like him, so he left me and moved into a house down the street, because who could resist him? That's fine, as long as he was happy. I'm glad I taught him that humans were okay.
    Good attitude about cats.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (03-21-2019)

+ Reply to Thread