Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,456x in 13,508 Posts
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Oh my lord that is a lot of work. I know what you mean the winter really took a hard toll on my trees this year, my trails are in dire need of work. But you are right it is a labor of love. I love living in the woods. Those are some pretty woods you live in. When those trees bloom it will look amazing! Those pine trees are awesome too. What I love about living in the woods is the quiet and the peacefulness, it is hard to find it in the city. Also at night the trees breathe. I love the smell the pines emit when they breathe, and they bring a coolness to the air. It is amazing. Do you get a lot of wild life?

That is an awesome wood chipper BTW! Thank you for sharing that.
    Thanks! I recently picked that up, and so far, I've been pretty impressed with it.

Yes, we get a good amount of wildlife. Right now we're a little concerned about coyote activity in the area, as it's getting near time when we let our cats free range during the day. I've been setting trail cams around, and haven't seen any, but you can hear them yipping at night, and my neighbor a half mile up the road sees them on his property.

I love love love the pine woods. Especially after they're done pollinating, lol. Couldn't agree more about the scents and cooling effects of their respiration. We have a lot of fern groves too, which I love. And you're right, I can't wait for the foliage to return. Winter is beautiful in it's own way, but greenery is awesome.
    Cutesy Time is OVER

2. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (03-22-2019)

+ Reply to Thread