User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Think Our Political System Is Truly Broken?

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Luther's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 123x in 105 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How Many Think Our Political System Is Truly Broken?

And... If you do believe(System broken), how many believe it will be fixed in our standard election process?

Also, why is our system broken in the first place?

Thoughts?
    FIREBRAND - Agitator

un·known quan·ti·ty

noun
    • a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,639x in 14,854 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luther View Post
    And... If you do believe(System broken), how many believe it will be fixed in our standard election process?

Thoughts?
    I don't know how you can look at it and say it isn't broken. Two gangs line their pockets , flip off the people, polarize the voters, try to control us and the WORLD more each day, openly sell influence and get collectively re-elected without EVER being held collectively accountable. That's pretty broken.
    It is possible but not likely that the voters can solve the problem at the polls. But first they'd have to break free of the donkephant mind control and there are few signs to indicate that will happen anytime soon.
    The system is broken because we were told the price of freedom was eternal vigilance , but somewhere along the way we quit making the payments!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    I don't know how you can look at it and say it isn't broken. Two gangs line their pockets , flip off the people, polarize the voters, try to control us and the WORLD more each day, openly sell influence and get collectively re-elected without EVER being held collectively accountable. That's pretty broken.
    It is possible but not likely that the voters can solve the problem at the polls. But first they'd have to break free of the donkephant mind control and there are few signs to indicate that will happen anytime soon.
    The system is broken because we were told the price of freedom was eternal vigilance , but somewhere along the way we quit making the payments!
    Some of that I agree with, however I believe our real problem is at the hands of our very citizenry

It is possible but not likely that the voters can solve the problem at the polls
    I say it ain't happening period!

If a plumber(our election process) does a lousy job on repairs to your house, do we keep using that plumber?
    FIREBRAND - Agitator

un·known quan·ti·ty

noun
    • a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luther For This Useful Post:

Captdon (04-20-2019),Peter1469 (04-20-2019)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, it's broken all right. IMHO, it's nearly dead, and so is Christianity.
    http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...=1#post2583735

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Oh, it's broken all right. IMHO, it's nearly dead, and so is Christianity.
    http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...=1#post2583735

Then it is possible for men to agree?(LOL)

Last edited by Luther; 04-20-2019 at 07:25 AM.
    FIREBRAND - Agitator

un·known quan·ti·ty

noun

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luther View Post

Thoughts?
    I think it's antiquated and we've outgrown it. Anyone who's posted with me over the past decade or so, knows I support dropping the presidential system for a system with 5 or 7 "Heads of State," each who would be elected from a predetermined geographical area. We're so diverse today, that electing a democratic president can take a toll on conservatives and vice versa. I think we need more defined representation. If we went to a Heads of State system, each Head would have a vote, and I think it would better serve the nation as we are today.

But, that's just me.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

donttread (04-20-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    I think it's antiquated and we've outgrown it. Anyone who's posted with me over the past decade or so, knows I support dropping the presidential system for a system with 5 or 7 "Heads of State," each who would be elected from a predetermined geographical area. We're so diverse today, that electing a democratic president can take a toll on conservatives and vice versa. I think we need more defined representation. If we went to a Heads of State system, each Head would have a vote, and I think it would better serve the nation as we are today.

But, that's just me.
    I think it's antiquated and we've outgrown it. Anyone who's posted with me over the past decade or so, knows I support dropping the presidential system for a system with 5 or 7 "Heads of State," each who would be elected from a predetermined geographical area.
    Are you crazy?(LOL)
    We're so diverse today
    But suppose to be Americans no?

But, that's just me
    Agreed!(LOL)
    FIREBRAND - Agitator

un·known quan·ti·ty

noun

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,639x in 14,854 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way to research candidates , rather than have them crammed down your throat, is at our finger tips. IF the people woke up they could vote in a coalition congress from many parties with some from no parties.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    The way to research candidates , rather than have them crammed down your throat, is at our finger tips. IF the people woke up they could vote in a coalition congress from many parties with some from no parties.
    IF the people woke up
    Just stop right there!!!

Just stop....(LOL)
    FIREBRAND - Agitator

un·known quan·ti·ty

noun

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Sergeant Gleed's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,038x in 1,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, let's see...

...the Rodents STEAL the Senate seat from Minnesota and thus that pervert Al Franken casts illegal votes, in one particular case the necessary 6th vote that foisted the abomination of MessiahCare on to a republic that would have otherwise been spared tgat nightmare.

The Rodent Drunken Teddy openly begged the SOVIETS for direct interference in the 1984 election of Ronald Reagan, the Rodents were dead silent about that. Then they make up total and obvious LIES about "collusion" with Russia to explain how they failed to cheat hard enough to put that drunken Harriman puppet in the White House...and their corrupt agents in the bureaucracy managed to install a special prostitutor to waste taxpayer time and money ...but the collusion lie ABOUT TRUMP was so totally void of reality even their bought and paid for attack Rodent could not find ONE SINGLE CRIME related to "collusion" that even he had to submit a report showing the lie for what it was.

Look at the frauds the Rodents are committing on the border, just to break the United States and get as many illegal alien votes as they can.

Look at the lies the morons produce about the imaginary "popular vote". There is no such thing. This republic exists because of the Electoral College. Now we have total morons...no other word for them..in colleges, in the fascist media, and in state houses and Congress attacking the most important institution the genius of the founders bequeathed us. What whiny loser a-holes.

Then there was the last election, where the Rodents did everything, everywhere they could, to fraudulently rug elections, in Floriduh and Georgia and everywhere else. No criminal investigations, not at any level, have been commenced to explore these obvious frauds.
    Since the Rodents have been getting away with stealing elections or attempting to since 2000, they are not going to stop.

So yes, the system is broken and will remain broken until the ring leaders are shot or hung.

Then there what happens when the Rodents lose elections. The voters of CA did not want the state to waste their money on benefits for wetbacks. It's their money. The Rodents lied their asses of.. their argument was tgst ut wasn't much money but the loss the referendum. And immediately used the corrupt courts to overturn the popular vote of the people. The Rodents apparently only support the democratic process when the results favor them.

Then there's the total obstruction the Rodents have been playing wulith thus president. Thise damned creatures don't care about the damage they are doing to this country with their illegal judicial actions.

The Rodents WANT to do damage.

And that includes all the trashy Rodents posting here, who clearly are not posting in good faith, because nobody that knows how to wipe their own ass can fail to see the damage they are doing.
    Last edited by Sergeant Gleed; 04-20-2019 at 08:42 AM.
    Freedom Requires Obstinance.

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

+ Reply to Thread