bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was young say 24 woman rode on the back of my bike nortons motto guzzi and harleys.one day I wnen to vist a buddy who was staying at his moms due to some money issues a freind of his m9m was there she was about my age hard body athelic we went out that night on my norton bar hopping she started showing me sex positions in the bar floors . wasnt long till we were at a lake being nasty she was not my first but she was my sirst kink queen.
    I forgot and left the gas pet$#@! on . dam bike wouldnt start flooded. She offered to kick start it ill be damed if she didnt start it and she offered to drive me home on the bike and stay the night .lol it was about 5 am no one saw it. She went into the military 2 weeks after that. I think I was her last hoorah with a biker. Always want women around after that . no men 0nly.lol

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 530
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,503x in 16,030 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ..went to vist a buddy who was moms due to some money issues a freind of his m9m was there she was about my age hard body athelic we went out that night on my norton bar hopping she started showing me sex positions in the bar floors . wasnt long till we were at a lake being nasty she was not my first but she was my sirst kink queen.
    I forgot and left the gas pet$#@! on . dam bike wouldnt start flooded. She offered to kick start it ill be damed if she didnt start it and she offered to drive me home on the bike and stay the night .lol it was about 5 am no one saw it. She went into the military 2 weeks after that. I think I was her last hoorah with a biker. Always want women around after that . no men 0nly.lol[/QUOTE]

Good one bullet. I began my career with a friend of my moms. I
    suppose I had been ery quiet . I.walked o
    over there sort ofsn anggles up to her so sweet and snuggles.

I got situated beside her and said "can I lik your pu
    . Zzee ?
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    ..went to vist a buddy who was moms due to some money issues a freind of his m9m was there she was about my age hard body athelic we went out that night on my norton bar hopping she started showing me sex positions in the bar floors . wasnt long till we were at a lake being nasty she was not my first but she was my sirst kink queen.
    I forgot and left the gas pet$#@! on . dam bike wouldnt start flooded. She offered to kick start it ill be damed if she didnt start it and she offered to drive me home on the bike and stay the night .lol it was about 5 am no one saw it. She went into the military 2 weeks after that. I think I was her last hoorah with a biker. Always want women around after that . no men 0nly.lol
    Good one bullet. I began my career with a friend of my moms. I
    suppose I had been ery quiet . I.walked o
    over there sort ofsn anggles up to her so sweet and snuggles.

I got situated beside her and said "can I lik your pu
    . Zzee ?[/QUOTE]

Lol guess we all have differnt attractions .I do enjoy my time with buddys going to ride down south to keep a buddy company while he gets a suit for his wedding . hes a big guy all pumped up a 280 lb weigjt lifter type we will stop at the breakers for lunch and maybe Scarlets after that or a gun range lol.

+ Reply to Thread