Thanked 2,038x in 1,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Retarded Neighbors

Well, many people have them.

Are mine more retarded than yours?

A couple from Santa Monica bought the house next door, paid too much for it, which was fine by me.

A month later, the male (he's fifty, bald, and hasn't earned the honor of being called a "man") was outside between our houses with a Saws-all, hacking apart Ikea furniture boxes. At 11:30 on a Tuesday night, a school night.

My daughter asked what was going on, so I went and asked.

He was cutting up cardboard boxes with a saws-all.

Okay.

I talked with him for a bit, said, yeah, that's okay, but it's a bit late, maybe find a better time to do this a bit earlier. And those Ikea boxes can be a pain.

"Ikea? Who said they were Ikea?"

Oh. He's embarassed about paying too much for the house and then having to buy put-it-together-furniture.

Okay.

"It's writtne right there on the boxes, you know."

Next week, he's leaving a line of cardboard boxes, just on his side of the property line, intended to stop what had been a communal sharing of the driveway to bring the trash bins to the street.

He's a dildo.

He's threatened now to build a fence on the property line.

Which would cost him money.

And he knows I would paint what I wanted on my side of it...

Which would cost him money after he paid too much for the house in the first place...

So now he's left, for months, large cardboard boxes from "Bob's Discount Furniture" laying on his property line....which we ignore.

And today, a Saturday morning, my wife hosed out the back patio and the water, as always, flows between the houses (because the houses were built as part of a development) and channel over to run down his driveway.

It's WATER.

He called the cops, who almost certainly wanted to hang up on his whiny ass, but told him that since it's water, it a Fire Department problem. Inter-departmental passing the buck at it's finest.

So when I get home from dropping my daughter off at robotis, I'm greeted with a video my wife made of her adventure with the men driving the big fire truck in front of our house...

...the fireman said she could wash her patio all she wants, there's no law against it. He also said if the water is flowing over into that other driveway, there's a grading problem that the property owner of the driveway will have to deal with...

...oh, and maybe I'm not supposed to backflush my pool filter as it's presently plumbed to do...they may have changed the code in the last forty years...but I figure I have several years of complaints before I'd have to do something about any citations I might get, or I just shovel the stuff into a barrel and let it air-dry in-between our houses....

I know what I'm really going to do to torque these morons, though...Trump 2020 signs...

What stories y'all got about stupid liberals from some People's Republic?
    Freedom Requires Obstinance.

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergeant Gleed For This Useful Post:

pjohns (05-11-2019)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a neighbor once who drained his above ground pool, which then ran mostly into my yard and the over chlorinated water killed my hard earned grass. I had a sliding glass door out of my dining room leading into the back yard. His kids came over and started throwing snow balls at my door. I went to his house and said can you please stop your kids from throwing snowballs at the glass because its going to break the window. He said it wasn't his kids even though the footprints in the snow went from his back door to my backyard and back to his back door!

The very first day they moved into the house, I mean the truck was still being unloaded his oldest daughter (about 16) told me she hoped she never had to call the cops on me!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

Lummy (06-11-2019)

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 735
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Mini Me's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,646x in 1,282 Posts
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Gleed View Post

A couple from Santa Monica bought the house next door, paid too much for it, which was fine by me.

A month later, the male (he's fifty, bald, and hasn't earned the honor of being called a "man") was outside between our houses with a Saws-all, hacking apart Ikea furniture boxes. At 11:30 on a Tuesday night, a school night.

Okay.

I talked with him for a bit, said, yeah, that's okay, but it's a bit late, maybe find a better time to do this a bit earlier. And those Ikea boxes can be a pain.

Oh. He's embarassed about paying too much for the house and then having to buy put-it-together-furniture.

Okay.

Next week, he's leaving a line of cardboard boxes, just on his side of the property line, intended to stop what had been a communal sharing of the driveway to bring the trash bins to the street.

He's a dildo.

Which would cost him money after he paid too much for the house in the first place...

So now he's left, for months, large cardboard boxes from "Bob's Discount Furniture" laying on his property line....which we ignore.

And today, a Saturday morning, my wife hosed out the back patio and the water, as always, flows between the houses (because the houses were built as part of a development) and channel over to run down his driveway.

It's WATER.

He called the cops, who almost certainly wanted to hang up on his whiny ass, but told him that since it's water, it a Fire Department problem. Inter-departmental passing the buck at it's finest.

So when I get home from dropping my daughter off at robotis, I'm greeted with a video my wife made of her adventure with the men driving the big fire truck in front of our house...

...the fireman said she could wash her patio all she wants, there's no law against it. He also said if the water is flowing over into that other driveway, there's a grading problem that the property owner of the driveway will have to deal with...

...oh, and maybe I'm not supposed to backflush my pool filter as it's presently plumbed to do...they may have changed the code in the last forty years...but I figure I have several years of complaints before I'd have to do something about any citations I might get, or I just shovel the stuff into a barrel and let it air-dry in-between our houses....

I know what I'm really going to do to torque these morons, though...Trump 2020 signs...

Have you set out RAT poison for the RODENTS yet!

You know, life is full of $#@!s, but you have to learn to get along with them!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mini Me For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (05-12-2019),Captdon (05-11-2019),Just AnotherPerson (05-12-2019)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,594x in 94,422 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a neighbor shoot his boyfriend. Then he asked me to tell his mother that he loved her. Then he shot himself. I suspect they were hard corps libs.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 793
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,094x in 12,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ...What stories y'all got about stupid liberals from some People's Republic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469
    ...I suspect they were hard corps libs.
    Could have been a good thread. Why do some folks feel as though they have to inject politics into everything?
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (05-12-2019),Common Sense (05-11-2019),gamewell45 (05-12-2019),silvereyes (06-11-2019)

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsSocial
    jigglepete's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,654x in 2,195 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    Could have been a good thread. Why do some folks feel as though they have to inject politics into everything?
    I noticed this as well, but hey, he made it all the way to the last line of the OP before blowing it...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jigglepete For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (05-12-2019),silvereyes (06-11-2019)

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Sergeant Gleed's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    I had a neighbor once who drained his above ground pool, which then ran mostly into my yard and the over chlorinated water killed my hard earned grass. I had a sliding glass door out of my dining room leading into the back yard. His kids came over and started throwing snow balls at my door. I went to his house and said can you please stop your kids from throwing snowballs at the glass because its going to break the window. He said it wasn't his kids even though the footprints in the snow went from his back door to my backyard and back to his back door!

The very first day they moved into the house, I mean the truck was still being unloaded his oldest daughter (about 16) told me she hoped she never had to call the cops on me!
    Well, nothing like when Trouble comes a-knocking with an advance warning...

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,251x in 27,872 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    I had a neighbor shoot his boyfriend. Then he asked me to tell his mother that he loved her. Then he shot himself. I suspect they were hard corps libs.
    Hard corpse libs...the best kind.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Captdon (05-11-2019),Peter1469 (05-11-2019)

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Sergeant Gleed's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    It can still be a good thread.

If you don't have a sense of humor, confess to that fact by going away.

Now, his complaint was supposedly that he might fall down and go boom in the water.

I guess he doesn't take showers?

His wife is instigating him...he's $#@!-whipped, beyond all doubt. I told her that if she can't speak English she probably shouldn't talk to me, because I still didn't care.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,113x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay.

Okay.

He's a dildo.

It's WATER.

Having seen your posts and read this one I think you’re the douche neighbor.
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Private Pickle For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (05-12-2019),Captdon (05-11-2019),silvereyes (06-11-2019)

+ Reply to Thread