User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 284

Thread: Alabama Legislature Passes Major Pro-Life Bill, Banning Almost All Abortions.....

  1. #41
    Points: 237,730, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    273538
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington
    Posts
    105,340
    Points
    237,730
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    12,482
    Thanked 42,525x in 31,666 Posts
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminO View Post
    So what the hell are you doing posting here. There are THOUSANDS of innocent children already needing protection and waiting to be adopted. Why aren't you out helping them?
    And if this law and others like it hold up, there's going to be even more children in need.

    That and I've watched almost every trumpubilcan conservative $#@! piss and moan about people on welfare. Guess what's going to happen when all those babies start needing food, and diapers, and a roof over their head, and schooling and most important, HEALTHCARE.

    Oh wait, let's repeal obamacare and any other form of health insurance and make those mothers figure out themselves how to help those children YOU and others like you forced into this world.

    Damn, sometimes you just can't imagine how hypocritical people can be...and then I read the conservatives and it's actually real.
    That's absolute idiocy.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (05-15-2019)

  3. #42
    Points: 57,539, Level: 58
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 811
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocial
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    8685
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    26,815
    Points
    57,539
    Level
    58
    Thanks Given
    45,165
    Thanked 8,689x in 6,994 Posts
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminO View Post
    So what the hell are you doing posting here. There are THOUSANDS of innocent children already needing protection and waiting to be adopted. Why aren't you out helping them?
    And if this law and others like it hold up, there's going to be even more children in need.

    That and I've watched almost every trumpubilcan conservative $#@! piss and moan about people on welfare. Guess what's going to happen when all those babies start needing food, and diapers, and a roof over their head, and schooling and most important, HEALTHCARE.

    Oh wait, let's repeal obamacare and any other form of health insurance and make those mothers figure out themselves how to help those children YOU and others like you forced into this world.

    Damn, sometimes you just can't imagine how hypocritical people can be...and then I read the conservatives and it's actually real.
    You have serious problems. You are using a fake argument to try to prove your point. You can't because you can't get around the killing of babies. I say the parents should take care of their children I did.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our freedom and our society and our morals.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

    MMC (05-15-2019)

  5. #43
    Points: 57,539, Level: 58
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 811
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocial
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    8685
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    26,815
    Points
    57,539
    Level
    58
    Thanks Given
    45,165
    Thanked 8,689x in 6,994 Posts
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminO View Post
    Patty Benetar...Hell Is For Children...
    They cry in the dark
    So you can't see their tears
    They hide in the light
    So you can't see their fears
    Forgive and forget
    All the while
    Love and pain become one and the same
    In the eyes of a wounded child
    Because hell, hell is for children
    And you know that their little lives can become such a mess
    Hell, hell is for children
    And you shouldn't have to pay for your love
    With your bones and your flesh
    It's all so confusing this brutal abusing
    They blacken your eyes and then apologize
    Be daddy's good girl, and don't tell mommy a thing
    Be a good little boy, and you'll get a new toy
    Tell grandma you fell from the swing
    Because hell, hell is for children
    And you know that their little lives can become such a mess
    Hell, hell…is for children
    And you shouldn't have to pay for your love
    With your bones and your flesh
    Plagiarism.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our freedom and our society and our morals.

  6. #44
    Points: 478,637, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    399908
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    154,404
    Points
    478,637
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,557
    Thanked 47,483x in 34,813 Posts
    Mentioned
    1749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminO View Post
    So what the hell are you doing posting here. There are THOUSANDS of innocent children already needing protection and waiting to be adopted. Why aren't you out helping them?
    And if this law and others like it hold up, there's going to be even more children in need.

    That and I've watched almost every trumpubilcan conservative $#@! piss and moan about people on welfare. Guess what's going to happen when all those babies start needing food, and diapers, and a roof over their head, and schooling and most important, HEALTHCARE.

    Oh wait, let's repeal obamacare and any other form of health insurance and make those mothers figure out themselves how to help those children YOU and others like you forced into this world.

    Damn, sometimes you just can't imagine how hypocritical people can be...and then I read the conservatives and it's actually real.

    SO you're in effect saying liberls who abort and support it are too irresponsible and so you turn to conservatives.
    Edmund Burke: "In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I fall out only with the Abuse. The Thing! the Thing itself is the Abuse!"

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (05-15-2019)

  8. #45
    Points: 237,730, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    273538
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington
    Posts
    105,340
    Points
    237,730
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    12,482
    Thanked 42,525x in 31,666 Posts
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Plagiarism.
    She cited Pat Benetar. It was a persuasive argument, no?

  9. #46
    Points: 6,142, Level: 18
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    BenjaminO's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    724
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Catoctin Mountain
    Posts
    2,331
    Points
    6,142
    Level
    18
    Thanks Given
    507
    Thanked 715x in 541 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    What a great defense for taking an innocent life. You sure put me in my place.
    You don't seem to understand. It's not a defense, it's what you support because that's what's going to happen to many of those innocent lives after they are born.
    Are you ready for that?
    It's not the bridges burned that bother me but the ones that I never crossed
    Lone Watie:
    Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.

  10. #47
    Points: 6,142, Level: 18
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    BenjaminO's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    724
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Catoctin Mountain
    Posts
    2,331
    Points
    6,142
    Level
    18
    Thanks Given
    507
    Thanked 715x in 541 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    You have serious problems. You are using a fake argument to try to prove your point. You can't because you can't get around the killing of babies. I say the parents should take care of their children I did.
    So did I. But waht do you propose to do to those that don't.
    And you're a damn fool if you say there won't be any.
    It's not the bridges burned that bother me but the ones that I never crossed
    Lone Watie:
    Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.

  11. #48
    Points: 6,142, Level: 18
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    BenjaminO's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    724
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Catoctin Mountain
    Posts
    2,331
    Points
    6,142
    Level
    18
    Thanks Given
    507
    Thanked 715x in 541 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Plagiarism.
    Bull$#@!.
    I'll help you read the first line...
    PATTY BENETAR...HELL IS FOR CHILDREN.

    Wake up.
    It's not the bridges burned that bother me but the ones that I never crossed
    Lone Watie:
    Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.

  12. #49
    Points: 237,730, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    273538
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington
    Posts
    105,340
    Points
    237,730
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    12,482
    Thanked 42,525x in 31,666 Posts
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminO View Post
    You don't seem to understand. It's not a defense, it's what you support because that's what's going to happen to many of those innocent lives after they are born.
    Are you ready for that?
    You have an impressively positive view of human life.

  13. #50
    Points: 237,730, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    273538
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington
    Posts
    105,340
    Points
    237,730
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    12,482
    Thanked 42,525x in 31,666 Posts
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminO View Post
    Bull$#@!.
    I'll help you read the first line...
    PATTY BENETAR...HELL IS FOR CHILDREN.

    Wake up.
    Who are you going to use for your next argument? Pee wee Herman? Maybe you could tell us you could use abortion to create a superior race?
    Last edited by Tahuyaman; 05-15-2019 at 02:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO