Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,038x in 1,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Like I said, it's easy abstracted out of context, context that is social and personal. You're just a liberal dealing with abstractions and looking to government law and jumping to conclusions for other you have no business deciding for them. Let society decide. You can be a part of that, just not the decider.
    I did not abstract anything out of context.

The correct viewpoint is from thst of the innocent child. Healthy societies protect children from murder.

And who says I have no business saying that the murder of children is immoral? The people who want to profit from the murder of children.

"Let society decide." But only that part of society seeking tk profit from the murder of children should speak up, eh?
    Last edited by Sergeant Gleed; 05-16-2019 at 06:08 PM.
    Freedom Requires Obstinance.

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergeant Gleed For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (05-18-2019)

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Sergeant Gleed's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    So let's say you have a daughter, Let's say she gets raped by an illegal alien. Would you force her to go to term with a pregnancy? Would you be against here taking a morning after pill?
    Let's say you don't have any ability to argue your position.

You clearly do not.

So first you claim nobody else can understand what you're saying, when we understand it just perfectly,and then you haul out of your ass the perfectly predictable and routine "you're a hypocrite, what if this awful thing happened to you" hypothetical bull$#@!".

No, I would do whatever I could to protect MY grandchild.

Duh.

Not everyone is a hypocrite like you, pal.

Some people argue from sound unbeaten moral principles because that is what actually works.

How can you be protective of unborn children's rights but care nothing about the rights of children who are already born, if they are a Muslim, or an Arab, or a Mexican? Or a baby in the middle east dying from the bombs you promote?
    More gabble.

You have not defined these "rights" of which you blather, and so, no, I am not going to discuss them because you're merely trying to escape the fact that you accept the murder of children as some sort of final solution to what would otherwise be a minor inconvenience.

You need to come up with on-topic responses.

Try explaining why you believe murdering children is an appropriate response.

I don't promote war. I promote the survival of my family and my country, and if that means the enemy dies, then the enemy dies to protect my children. And if that means the enemy's spawn dies, then the enemy's spawn dies so my children will live.

Their body, their choice.

Clearly the enemy doesn't give a $#@! about their children or they would have NEVER made the mistake of threatening mine.

I am America.

This is not a pro-abortion argument I am making, but one of sheer hypocrisy!
    It a pro-abortion argument you are making, replete with massive hypocrisy, too.

What part of "don't murder children" is your problem?
    Last edited by Sergeant Gleed; 05-16-2019 at 08:54 PM.

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,708x in 54,608 Posts
    Mentioned
    2009 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Gleed View Post
    I did not abstract anything out of context.

The correct viewpoint is from thst of the innocent child. Healthy societies protect children from murder.

And who says I have no business saying that the murder of children is immoral? The people who want to profit from the murder of children.

"Let society decide." But only that part of society seeking tk profit from the murder of children should speak up, eh?
    You're speaking in abstractions, like "innocent child."

I didn't say you do get to online, I said you don't get to decide for others.

No, I said let society decide and meant just that, the society of an actual place in time.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Sergeant Gleed's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're speaking in abstractions, like "innocent child."
    Oh.

Tell us, what crimes an unborn child can commit in your world, and don't forget, it's usually got to be an intentional offense to warrant srate-sanctioned murder.

I didn't say you do get to online, I said you don't get to decide for others.
    Yeah.

I saw that bull$#@! and felt sorry for you.

You don't have the least little bit of a hint at where a clue might be to learn what the law does in the world outside your head.

There are laws against murder, because, yeah, we really do get to make that decision for others.

There are also laws against rape, because if there were no laws, who could really define what rape is?

So, no, it's morally wrong to murder babies. Because I DO get to make that decision.

You believe it's morally acceptable to murder babies. Don't be ashamed, wear your depravity with pride! Move to San Francisco. Mind where you step.

No, I said let society decide and meant just that, the society of an actual place in time.
    I missed the final line...

...society is deciding. Civilized states have decided that murdering babies is disgusting and that pretend doctors who murder babies should be put in prison.

So...where were you when just five members of "society" decided that men "marrying" men was a real thing?

Oh. That's different, huh? You git tge answer you wanted on thst one, right?

Since the Constitution flatly, in numerous places denies the government the authority to take life without some very serious ibstackes, when is "society" going to do the right thing and pass that It's OK To Murder Babies Amendment I've never heard of before?
    Last edited by Sergeant Gleed; 05-16-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 705
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,956x in 6,792 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do women have abortions? If I am the father of the child do I have a say in what I created too? It takes two to tango.

Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2009 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testsubjectalpha View Post
    Why do women have abortions? If I am the father of the child do I have a say in what I created too? It takes two to tango.
    You should, imo, and the family and so on.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2009 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Gleed View Post
    Oh.

Tell us, what crimes an unborn child can commit in your world, and don't forget, it's usually got to be an intentional offense to warrant srate-sanctioned murder.

Yeah.

I saw that bull$#@! and felt sorry for you.

You don't have the least little bit of a hint at where a clue might be to learn what the law does in the world outside your head.

There are laws against murder, because, yeah, we really do get to make that decision for others.

There are also laws against rape, because if there were no laws, who could really define what rape is?

So, no, it's morally wrong to murder babies. Because I DO get to make that decision.

You believe it's morally acceptable to murder babies. Don't be ashamed, wear your depravity with pride! Move to San Francisco. Mind where you step.

I missed the final line...

...society is deciding. Civilized states have decided that murdering babies is disgusting and that pretend doctors who murder babies should be put in prison.

So...where were you when just five members of "society" decided that men "marrying" men was a real thing?

Oh. That's different, huh? You git tge answer you wanted on thst one, right?

Since the Constitution flatly, in numerous places denies the government to take life without some very serious ibstackes, when is "society" going to do the right thing and pass that It's OK To Murder Babies Amendment I've never heard of before?

It's hard to read your incoherent blather. The liberal in you is showing through inasmuch as you look to the government for all solutions.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 705
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,956x in 6,792 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course. All this bullcrap about a woman's health is in jeopardy unless they have an abortion is a farse argument.

You should, imo, and the family and so on.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course. All this bullcrap about a woman's health is in jeopardy unless they have an abortion is a farse argument.
    Yes.....just another excuse from the Pro Choice. Anything to deflect away from the murder of life.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2009 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There are cases, somewhat rare as I understand it, where the mother's life or health is in jeopardy. Of course, that needs a doctor's opinion. During colonial times I know from reading about it, this was considered a valid reason to abort, as the mother could have more children and children were vital to family livelihood. Different society and time.

+ Reply to Thread