User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christian churches in the United States have become lawless and law-defying

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 84.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,249x in 27,870 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christian churches in the United States have become lawless and law-defying

Christian churches in the United States have become lawless and law-defying institutions.

In the name of “charity,” some churches are defying and violating U.S. federal government laws on immigration by providing “sanctuary” to those who are in the U.S. illegally and face deportation.

More than defying immigration laws, under the Obama administration, churches and other “faith-based” institutions had formed a lucrative alliance with the U.S. government in aiding and abetting illegal immigration and “refugee” re-settlement, contrary to the Left’s mantra of “separation of church and state”.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/0...t-gravy-train/

Have Christians joined the godless Left to enrich themselves at the expense of the nation and Real Americans?

Collusion of Church & State in Invasion of Illegals: $182M to house "unaccompanied children" for just 4 months

Given how Democrats insist on the separation of church from state, it is downright perverse that, among his many misdeeds, Obama has forged an alliance a collusion with Christian churches and “faith-based” organizations in aiding and abetting the invasion of illegals across the Mexican border into America.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/col...-just-4-months

God, I hate Democrats.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

roadmaster (05-18-2019)

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 839
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,088x in 12,283 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Christian churches in the United States have become lawless and law-defying institutions.

In the name of “charity,” some churches are defying and violating U.S. federal government laws on immigration by providing “sanctuary” to those who are in the U.S. illegally and face deportation.

More than defying immigration laws, under the Obama administration, churches and other “faith-based” institutions had formed a lucrative alliance with the U.S. government in aiding and abetting illegal immigration and “refugee” re-settlement, contrary to the Left’s mantra of “separation of church and state”.

Have Christians joined the godless Left to enrich themselves at the expense of the nation and Real Americans?

Collusion of Church & State in Invasion of Illegals: $182M to house "unaccompanied children" for just 4 months

Given how Democrats insist on the separation of church from state, it is downright perverse that, among his many misdeeds, Obama has forged an alliance a collusion with Christian churches and “faith-based” organizations in aiding and abetting the invasion of illegals across the Mexican border into America.

God, I hate Democrats.
    Why do you hate Jesus? You're criticizing something that Christian churches are doing, so you must hate Christianity. I learned that on this forum.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Common Sense (05-18-2019),Ethereal (05-18-2019)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,474x in 36,449 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    Why do you hate Jesus? You're criticizing something that Christian churches are doing, so you must hate Christianity. I learned that on this forum.
    You have made your contempt for religion and Christianity in particular quite clear.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I give Jesus almost no thought whatsoever.

I despise pretend Christians who enrich themselves at the nation's expense. I could see you belonging to that lawless camp. If God were real he would spit you out of his mouth.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,474x in 36,449 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

God, I hate Democrats.
    Sadly, this is all too true in some cases.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (05-18-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I give Jesus almost no thought whatsoever.

I despise pretend Christians who enrich themselves at the nation's expense. I could see you belonging to that lawless camp. If God were real he would spit you out of his mouth.
    And you would, no doubt, be seen emerging from another portal.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    You have made your contempt for religion and Christianity in particular quite clear.
    And I've done that by...what? Criticizing the words or actions of particular self-identified Christians or Christian entities? Like MV has done in the OP of this thread? I feel like one of us is confused here, D. Pretty sure I know which one of us it is.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If God were real he would spit you out of his mouth.
    And you would, no doubt, be seen emerging from another portal.
    You have an interesting theology. You would be rejected while I would be made a part of God through digestion. I assume you mean my spirit would be incorporated into God while my body would be passed through.

Although I am not a Christian, nor do I believe there are gods, I thank you for your very kind thoughts about my worthiness to be ingested and absorbed into God.

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,300x in 4,607 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I reported on this years ago. From some Baptist, Catholic, ect to Synagogues. I would name which ones in the area. I guess they believe it now that Trump is taking away funding.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to roadmaster For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (05-18-2019)

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,300x in 4,607 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are doing the same thing the rights do. I named many so called Christian churches but because I also named some synagogues I got trolled. Facts are facts, truth is truth and this feelings thing from snowflakes on the right and left afraid of the truth is discussing.

+ Reply to Thread