Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,310x in 10,922 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Transgender Athletes Crush the Girls

You can read the rest at the link and I agree totally with these mothers and I also agree america has become a nation of soft ass punks, that are scared to death to open their mouths.

I sincerely hope this starts a pushback agaiinst this sickening liberal bull$#@!

The story of high school athlete Selina Soule shows why women better stop being so scared all the time (“8th Place: A High School Girl’s Life After Transgender Students Join Her Sport“). Fight back. There are way more of us than there are of them. If all women, or even half, got together and battled this mess on the legal level, it would go down in flames. But so many women are weak, silly, and easily intimidated by mere words.
    So what if they call you transphobic? Who cares? As a black woman in America, I’ve been called way worst and none of it bothers me because I am confident in who I am.
    If you as a mother are too afraid to fight for your child, then you are a poor parent and don’t need to call yourself anyone’s mother. This is just ridiculous. I have never seen such cowardice.
    And all you fathers and brothers sitting on your butts watching and not speaking up are just as guilty. America has become a country of punks

.—Deborrah Cooper

Kelsey Bolar’s report is outstanding–well written and right on target. We know those on the left are insane, but to allow them to get away with what they are doing is also insane.
    Boys shouldn’t be allowed to compete as athletes on the girls team because they are not equal in strength, and common sense should prevail. Transgender athletes should have their own teams; that is the only fair way to do this.
    Parents must speak out and remove their daughters from a team that wants to allow trans athletes to compete. Speak up!
    Fear of reprisal is foolish. And if enough people take action against this trans nonsense, you will win.—Elna Hughes

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/05/...ush-the-girls/
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Cthulhu (05-20-2019),FindersKeepers (05-19-2019),HawkTheSlayer (05-19-2019),IMPress Polly (05-19-2019)

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 2,046
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,612x in 4,342 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Transgender politics form a serious threat not just to fair play for current female athletes, but, more profoundly, to the future of female sport itself. By that I mean that future generations of girls and women will be discouraged from bothering to pursue sports at all if they consistently see boys and men winning everything not only in their own leagues, but also in the girl's and women's leagues. Seriously. This bull$#@! has to end!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IMPress Polly For This Useful Post:

Cannons Front (05-20-2019),Common (05-19-2019),HawkTheSlayer (05-19-2019),Rationalist (05-19-2019),Tahuyaman (05-19-2019)

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    slackercruster's Avatar Senior Member
    Born L.A. - NYC 2nd home - Rustbelt home base
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 525x in 376 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The dems built our world as we know it...they can't complain now that that world has arrived.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slackercruster For This Useful Post:

Tahuyaman (05-19-2019)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    Transgender politics form a serious threat not just to fair play for current female athletes, but, more profoundly, to the future of female sport itself. By that I mean that future generations of girls and women will be discouraged from bothering to pursue sports at all if they consistently see boys and men winning everything not only in their own leagues, but also in the girl's and women's leagues. Seriously. This bull$#@! has to end!
    We wholeheartedly agree Polly, but its only women that can change this now. The entire democrat house to the person voted for this. Any Father or Mother with daughters should be furious and the same with Grand Parents.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Tahuyaman (05-19-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    We wholeheartedly agree Polly, but its only women that can change this now. The entire democrat house to the person voted for this. Any Father or Mother with daughters should be furious and the same with Grand Parents.
    Yerp, it's just not as easy to mobilize the left and lesbians in this country against the Equality Act as it's been for the women's movement in the UK against proposed changes to the Gender Recognition Act lately because the UK version of this legislation only addresses gender identity "rights", while the American Equality Act, by contrast, includes provisions that also significantly increase legal protections for same-sex couples and gay and bi individuals as well. That muddies the waters a lot.

80% of the Equality Act I agree with, personally. It's the other 20%, the stuff around public accommodations and educational requirements, that renders it impossible for me to support. But I think I can see why even many lesbians and progressives who are inclined to be critical of transgender politics might reach the conclusions that there's enough good there to be worth supporting.
    Last edited by IMPress Polly; 05-19-2019 at 01:27 PM.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yerp, it's just not as easy to mobilize the left and lesbians in this country against the Equality Act as it's been for the women's movement in the UK against proposed changes to the Gender Recognition Act lately because the UK version of this legislation only addresses gender identity "rights", while the American Equality Act, by contrast, includes provisions that also significantly increase legal protections for same-sex couples and gay and bi individuals as well. That muddies the waters a lot.

80% of the Equality Act I agree with, personally. It's the other 20%, the stuff around public accommodations and educational requirements, that renders it impossible for me to support. But I think I can see why even many lesbians and progressives who are inclined to be critical of transgender politics might reach the conclusions that there's enough good there to be worth supporting.
    Now we disagree, the entire bill is garbage and unnecessary its democrat political stroking
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Tahuyaman (05-19-2019)

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Dangermouse's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 737x in 528 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
    The dems built our world as we know it...they can't complain now that that world has arrived.
    There are trans people all over the world. "The dems" have nothing to do with it.
    News: Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame poor people.

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Now we disagree, the entire bill is garbage and unnecessary its democrat political stroking
    I disagree. I think the there do need to be legal protections for sexual orientation and gender-nonconforming people in the areas of employment (prevention for being terminated simply because of those things), housing (same principle), that sort of thing. I wish we could separate these things though legislatively from, you know, also giving men access to women's sports teams and locker rooms and restrooms and women's shelters and transition houses and barring therapists from doing their jobs vis-a-vis trans-identified children, and this sort of thing.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,113x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who cares other than the morally superior? Are we talking about something that really matters? Let men compete in female athletics. Let women compete in male athletics. I say open the flood gates.

Society will correct itself.
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Private Pickle For This Useful Post:

Cthulhu (05-20-2019)

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,113x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again...society will correct itself. Open the flood gates. That is what the SJWs of the world want. Equal opportunity. Let them all compete. At some point it will become clear that it was a bad idea from the get go and correct itself.
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

+ Reply to Thread