User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Does feminism trivialize men's issues?

  1. #11
    Original Ranter
    Points: 198,266, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    45208
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    50,055
    Points
    198,266
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    18,927
    Thanked 14,203x in 10,813 Posts
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    I would have to guess those with self-confidence. Non arrogant, but those who are comfortable in their own skin, who have reached the goals they set for themselves. Because the feminists can't get to them by attempting to deride their ability to succeed, and that irritates them.

    Sorry if I stepped in on FK... it was an interesting question.
    Ah.....so the Silk role still works, huh?
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    Collateral Damage (05-28-2019)

  3. #12
    Points: 33,901, Level: 44
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    156131
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,474
    Points
    33,901
    Level
    44
    Thanks Given
    4,839
    Thanked 8,764x in 5,400 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    What type of men really intimidate feminists? Besides Bikers and Bangers.
    Gentlemen.

    They see a man who is a gentleman as condescending. And, heaven forbid anyone opens the doors for those freaks. We're talking about the women who think $#@! Walks are cool - and that they give them power.

    But, you have to understand, these women are the ones who were the wallflowers in high school. No boys asked them to dance and they're going to attack all men because of it. And, have you looked at their faces, recently? Eewwww...

    They're militant but their still victims. They talk tough but they're wimps. They join the #MeToo movement and think it empowers them, when all it really does is make all females look weak. They think they should be able to go up to a man's room with him at the end of a date and he'll make cocoa for the both of them. They're ignorant. They don't know how to take care of themselves and then they whine when their own actions lead to unwanted attention.

    But, don't judge all of us by those losers. The rest of us own businesses, pack heat, and can still pull off 3-in. heels. When I was still in college, I applied for job as a part-time Girl Friday at a legal firm. I dressed professionally for the interview and I waited in a lobby with three other women who were applying. One had some sort of a mullet haircut and she was kind of plump - her stomach had that "muffin top" all women try to avoid. She was actually griping about applying for the position while we were sitting out there. I pretty much ignored her, but guess who got the job? Me. I mean, really. Why did she even apply?
    I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.
    ~Leonardo da Vinci

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

    MMC (05-24-2019)

  5. #13
    Points: 33,901, Level: 44
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    156131
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,474
    Points
    33,901
    Level
    44
    Thanks Given
    4,839
    Thanked 8,764x in 5,400 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    I would have to guess those with self-confidence. Non arrogant, but those who are comfortable in their own skin, who have reached the goals they set for themselves. Because the feminists can't get to them by attempting to deride their ability to succeed, and that irritates them.

    Sorry if I stepped in on FK... it was an interesting question.
    Go right ahead -- I agree!

    For some odd reason, they seem to think if a man has something -- it takes something away from them. I don't know where they get that idea, but probably from their loser lifestyles. It's jealousy, seriously. But, it's something else as well -- it's a desire to punish men because they're men. You should hear some of the things they say in public bathrooms in malls, airports, etc. They're always $#@!ing about some man -- and degrading him. But, it's because they have no self-esteem of their own.
    I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.
    ~Leonardo da Vinci

  6. #14
    Original Ranter
    Points: 198,266, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    45208
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    50,055
    Points
    198,266
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    18,927
    Thanked 14,203x in 10,813 Posts
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    Gentlemen.

    They see a man who is a gentleman as condescending. And, heaven forbid anyone opens the doors for those freaks. We're talking about the women who think $#@! Walks are cool - and that they give them power.

    But, you have to understand, these women are the ones who were the wallflowers in high school. No boys asked them to dance and they're going to attack all men because of it. And, have you looked at their faces, recently? Eewwww...

    They're militant but their still victims. They talk tough but they're wimps. They join the #MeToo movement and think it empowers them, when all it really does is make all females look weak. They think they should be able to go up to a man's room with him at the end of a date and he'll make cocoa for the both of them. They're ignorant. They don't know how to take care of themselves and then they whine when their own actions lead to unwanted attention.

    But, don't judge all of us by those losers. The rest of us own businesses, pack heat, and can still pull off 3-in. heels. When I was still in college, I applied for job as a part-time Girl Friday at a legal firm. I dressed professionally for the interview and I waited in a lobby with three other women who were applying. One had some sort of a mullet haircut and she was kind of plump - her stomach had that "muffin top" all women try to avoid. She was actually griping about applying for the position while we were sitting out there. I pretty much ignored her, but guess who got the job? Me. I mean, really. Why did she even apply?
    Perk!!!!!


    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  7. #15
    Points: 43,411, Level: 50
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cthulhu's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    72696
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The spaces between cognitive thought and passive nightmares
    Posts
    13,590
    Points
    43,411
    Level
    50
    Thanks Given
    10,244
    Thanked 7,827x in 5,248 Posts
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feminism when it first came out had some merits.

    But now it has transformed into something entirely different. Ask the average man if he wants to date a feminist. The answer will be predictable.

    We have a guy at work who is a progressive - his "partner" is a feminist female who pretty much makes his life miserable.

    But we all care about the guy still because he is our Co worker. So naturally I'm trying to break them up with conversations in the truck.

    If I succeed by June 19nth I get a free steak dinner.

    Sent from my evil cell phone.
    "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

    Ephesians 6:12

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:

    Captain Obvious (05-25-2019),Mister D (05-25-2019),MMC (05-25-2019),Peter1469 (05-27-2019)

  9. #16
    Points: 59,089, Level: 59
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,261
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    71889
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In a house on a hill
    Posts
    22,270
    Points
    59,089
    Level
    59
    Thanks Given
    4,618
    Thanked 10,188x in 7,166 Posts
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Cmon now.....what about E.D.?

    Speak for yourself. My plumbing works just fine for a man of my age and physical condition!!
    Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
    Robert A. Heinlein

  10. #17
    Original Ranter
    Points: 198,266, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    45208
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    50,055
    Points
    198,266
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    18,927
    Thanked 14,203x in 10,813 Posts
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    Speak for yourself. My plumbing works just fine for a man of my age and physical condition!!
    So does mine......but then neither you nor I make up that group out there talking about that mens issue.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO