User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 reasons why the US should invade Canada

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Top 10 reasons why the US should invade Canada

Stay with me on this, it makes sense.

In no particular order also.

10) Culture: What is Canadian culture? What's the first thing you think of when you say "Canada"? Right, maple syrup (I tried it out on a couple people, 100% said just that). It's a commodity, not an identity.

So what's Canadian? Hockey? Nope, the NHL is a US league and only exists because of the American market. Clearly hockey is an American sport.

Poutine? What the $#@! is that? Gravy on french fries - how is that original? It's been done for centuries in many cultures. Oh wait, cheese curds - right, that's the Canadian part, pfft... It's like someone said "eh... what's this aboot, needs more, what's in the fridge?" "eh... bacon... syrup... beer, wait - use this, I bought it for fishing bait."

Poutine and maple syrup is a cry for help, won't you please help?

9) Liberation: From fascist, imperialist England. No longer will Canadians have to kiss the royal crown's ass and they can free themselves from the obsession of royal socialites. Then and only then will they ever know true freedom and independence.

Every other highway can now be changed from "King" or "Queen" way-something-or-another to... MLK Boulevard.

Gordie Howe on the loonie!

8) Don Cherry

Nuff said...

7) Political identity: Polling a few random people I asked "who is the prime minister of Canada". Survey said: Unanimous 50 yard stare.

I asked the same people who Rob Ford was and most of them knew which leads me to the conclusion that Canada's political system needs a shake up, that when Rob Ford was all the excitement in Canada for a short period of time in an otherwise droll, undefined political system is pretty much self explanatory.

Besides, Canada is basically a puppet state to the throne.

6) Potential market expansion for the NHL: It's time we bring "hockey" back to "Canadian hockey". Being absorbed by the US as the 51'st state (who, by population count would be our second largest state next to California) the number of Canadian NHL teams will easily double. There is a bit of interest in hockey in Canada from what I understand but with the surge of 'Murica after the invasion demand for the NHL will surge.

I can virtually guarantee it.

5) Identity: Canadians are basically America light, why not make them full blown Americans? That way they don't have to pretend anymore. We can see how infatuated they are with American politics and culture, hell most Canadians know more about our current and history than they do about theirs.

I bet more people in Canada know who Donald Trump is than Gary Trudeau.

...wait, Justin.

This way they don't have to pretend anymore. Think of what that will do for their self esteem.

4) So that the idiot-in-chief doesn't decide to build a wall on the northern border.

3) Justin Bieber: So what does the Canadian music industry bring to the table? Elvis? The Beatles? Abba?

Nope - this guy:

How is that not grounds for retaliation? You tell me.

2) Sarah Palin could be able to see America from her back porch.

1) John Candy started it, it's time for us to finish it.

my junk is ugly

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

Captdon (05-25-2019),Common Sense (05-25-2019),Cthulhu (05-25-2019),donttread (05-25-2019),HawkTheSlayer (05-25-2019),Mister D (05-25-2019),Peter1469 (05-25-2019)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,554x in 5,166 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hold on now.
    William Shatner is canadian. So are Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
    I love me some canucks.

The Soros puppet Justine Turdo is da one dat needs to go.

Attachment 26031Attachment 26032Attachment 26033Attachment 26034[ATTACH]
    Last edited by HawkTheSlayer; 05-25-2019 at 06:02 PM.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,408x in 94,887 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The CIA and DOD are dusting off our attack Canada plans are we speak....
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (05-25-2019),Captdon (05-25-2019),donttread (05-25-2019),HawkTheSlayer (05-25-2019)

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,624x in 14,845 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post

10) Culture: What is Canadian culture? What's the first thing you think of when you say "Canada"? Right, maple syrup (I tried it out on a couple people, 100% said just that). It's a commodity, not an identity.

So what's Canadian? Hockey? Nope, the NHL is a US league and only exists because of the American market. Clearly hockey is an American sport.

Poutine? What the $#@! is that? Gravy on french fries - how is that original? It's been done for centuries in many cultures. Oh wait, cheese curds - right, that's the Canadian part, pfft... It's like someone said "eh... what's this aboot, needs more, what's in the fridge?" "eh... bacon... syrup... beer, wait - use this, I bought it for fishing bait."

9) Liberation: From fascist, imperialist England. No longer will Canadians have to kiss the royal crown's ass and they can free themselves from the obsession of royal socialites. Then and only then will they ever know true freedom and independence.

Every other highway can now be changed from "King" or "Queen" way-something-or-another to... MLK Boulevard.

8) Don Cherry

Nuff said...

7) Political identity: Polling a few random people I asked "who is the prime minister of Canada". Survey said: Unanimous 50 yard stare.

I asked the same people who Rob Ford was and most of them knew which leads me to the conclusion that Canada's political system needs a shake up, that when Rob Ford was all the excitement in Canada for a short period of time in an otherwise droll, undefined political system is pretty much self explanatory.

6) Potential market expansion for the NHL: It's time we bring "hockey" back to "Canadian hockey". Being absorbed by the US as the 51'st state (who, by population count would be our second largest state next to California) the number of Canadian NHL teams will easily double. There is a bit of interest in hockey in Canada from what I understand but with the surge of 'Murica after the invasion demand for the NHL will surge.

5) Identity: Canadians are basically America light, why not make them full blown Americans? That way they don't have to pretend anymore. We can see how infatuated they are with American politics and culture, hell most Canadians know more about our current and history than they do about theirs.

...wait, Justin.

This way they don't have to pretend anymore. Think of what that will do for their self esteem.

4) So that the idiot-in-chief doesn't decide to build a wall on the northern border.

3) Justin Bieber: So what does the Canadian music industry bring to the table? Elvis? The Beatles? Abba?

Nope - this guy:

We've invaded countries based on "logic" almost this flimsy before.

Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    The CIA and DOD are dusting off our attack Canada plans are we speak....
    We should have attacked them long ago while they were weak and before all the anti-american rhetoric and French jihad started, led by the kebeccors and the french cajuns in louisiana!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (05-25-2019),Captdon (05-25-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post

8) Don Cherry

Nuff said...

...wait, Justin.

Nope - this guy:

Lol.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,009
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,124x in 11,355 Posts
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring it, eh!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Common Sense For This Useful Post:

alexa (05-25-2019),Captain Obvious (05-25-2019),Captdon (05-25-2019),Cthulhu (05-25-2019),HawkTheSlayer (05-25-2019),Peter1469 (05-25-2019)

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,588x in 25,144 Posts
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously, we are obviously trying to provoke a war — just look at all the bases we have so close to Canada.

D9A72072-0805-4219-83B8-3EC5844827DD.jpg
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

Captdon (05-25-2019),HawkTheSlayer (05-25-2019)

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,139
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cthulhu's Avatar Senior Member
    The spaces between cognitive thought and passive nightmares
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,079x in 5,392 Posts
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    We've invaded countries based on "logic" almost this flimsy before.
    This makes more sense that the Iraq or Afghanistan invasions.

Sent from my evil cell phone.
    "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:

Captdon (05-25-2019),donttread (05-25-2019)

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,139
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cthulhu's Avatar Senior Member
    The spaces between cognitive thought and passive nightmares
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,079x in 5,392 Posts
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, but only if we sink Quebec into the ocean.

Sent from my evil cell phone.
    "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (05-25-2019),Captdon (05-25-2019)

+ Reply to Thread