User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Democrats, the party of abortion

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,529x in 55,047 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Democrats, the party of abortion

True, even if slightly exaggerated.

Democrats are not primarily driven to defend workers, equality, the environment, the poor, the elderly, or any of the other things they often claim they’re fighting for. They are, above all else, defenders of abortion on demand.

The Democratic Party is, bluntly, an arm of the abortion lobby.

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, which oversees party efforts to win House elections, last week announced that it was canceling a fundraiser for Rep. Dan Lipinski of Illinois.

Lipinski once again faces a primary challenge based on the single issue of abortion. He is the last anti-abortion congressman in the party. The abortion lobby fell just short in a primary challenge to him last year, and now they’re making a second run at the ideological cleansing of their caucus.

...Planned Parenthood, NARAL Pro-Choice America, and EMILY’s List want Lipinski ejected, and Democrats are acting on marching orders from those groups.

...Consider all the Democratic politicians calling for boycotts of Alabama for passing a bill to outlaw most abortions. This isn’t merely a concerted push advocated by the abortion lobby, but is literally scripted by the abortion lobby.

...Democrats say a lot of things (almost anything, in fact) and stand for a lot of things. But ultimately they have only one irreducible ideal, and that is abortion. The party is the political arm of the abortion industry. So much for standing up for the little guy.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Captdon (05-26-2019)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    True, even if slightly exaggerated.

I would say that is pretty accurate. I'd like to add that both parties are extensions of various interests; As an example it was mentioned the democrats are an arm of the Abortion lobby. At the same time one could argue the republicans are an arm of the gun lobby.

While some people don't believe in abortion and some done't believe in gun ownership, both sides live with it and work to maintain what they feel is in their best interests.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,529x in 55,047 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    I would say that is pretty accurate. I'd like to add that both parties are extensions of various interests; As an example it was mentioned the democrats are an arm of the Abortion lobby. At the same time one could argue the republicans are an arm of the gun lobby.

While some people don't believe in abortion and some done't believe in gun ownership, both sides live with it and work to maintain what they feel is in their best interests.

I can agree that a focus of the Reps is guns but not the main focus and that focus supports gun owners in both parties.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I can agree that a focus of the Reps is guns but not the main focus and that focus supports gun owners in both parties.
    I would agree with that.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (05-26-2019)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post

Guns work against ghouls. Abortion doesn't.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

+ Reply to Thread